It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of an Unborn Child

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
OCTOBER 5:

Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.

OCTOBER 19:

Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.

OCTOBER 23:

My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.

OCTOBER 25:

My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.

NOVEMBER 2:

I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother’s arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.

NOVEMBER 12:

Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I’ll be able to stroke my mother’s hair with them.

NOVEMBER 20:

It wasn’t until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?

NOVEMBER 25:

My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don’t even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.

DECEMBER 10:

My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has?

DECEMBER 13:

I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?

DECEMBER 24:

I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly: tup-tup, tup-tup. You’ll have a healthy little daughter, mom!

DECEMBER 28:

Today my mother killed me.

​—Anonymous

Source: Diary of an Unborn Child (Awake!—1980)

I don't really have anything to add other than explaining why I didn't put that in an external source box, which would just be distracting.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It worked, made me think about our stillborn daughter.

It's cute coming from the "meh feelz" crowd...

whereislogic indeed

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Pro-Abortionists to the Legislatures:

"Don't you dare take away our Birth Control. We want the freedom to make babies, and to kill them if we change our mind!"

edit on 5/10/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Never ever generalise.
Abortion was illegal before but didn't stop desperate women to either do it themselves or have it done by crooks.
They died often horrible painful deaths.

Doesn't matter to you lot though. Killing an adult woman by proxy. As long as you can save some cells who have not even developed any sentience.

Abortion after three month is wrong.
Forcing a desperate woman to be pregnant is slavery.

Only a small amount are callous slags, yet you are happy to call rape victims, young dumb girls, homeless women, those with health problems, those where the contraception didn't work and just those where the male tricked them and legged it all bad names.

I bet tou are all men as well. Shame on you.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Your logic doesn't stack up.

What do you think the women who died whilst trying to kill their offspring would say to their creator? Tough question that, eh. Oh, wait, pretty much every abortionist is atheist. Weird, no?

You have a sickness and it's evident. Stop justifying killing babies.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

There is no creator. There is only Nature. I am not sick at all, thanks for the insult.
I also wanted to add that when you force unwanted babies to live, their lives are rarely good. See chinese, romanian and other orphanages full of unwanted babies.
The only ones who gain here are righteous males and child traffickers.
There are so many unwanted children out there, why don't you lot foster them instead of wanting to create more?

Doing horrible things to desperate women for an invisible sky man is sick, childish and frankly totally deranged.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Where did this ""unborn child"" get a pen and paper in the womb never mind learn to write?

edit on 10-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I find it interesting, that so many people talk about how wrong aborting a child is. (while personally I agree with Hecate about the after 3 months)

Does anyone realize that it has been going on, throughout human history? Before doctors?

Early cultures just knew the right combo of herbs. And sometimes that also killed the woman, when things went wrong.
I wonder if those women were called murders?

If you don't want one, that's fine.
But none of your business if someone else needs to.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I think 3 months sounds about right as well.

All this nonsense will serve to achieve is to once again drive abortions underground, make them dangerous, and introduce another black market revenue stream to the economy.

Woman will do as they please anyroad stupid draconian nonsensical law or otherwise same as they have throughout recorded history where abortion is concerned.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think humanity is insane, there is no room for nuance anymore, everything is either black or white, a choice of this or that, which is no real choice at all. The individual must act in accordance with the collective, with the hive mind. Or be ostracised or locked up.

Meanwhile the horrific injustices of the collective in the name of war, of capitalism, of communism, of fascism of greed and corruption are ignored as if nothing can be done about it.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I think humanity is insane.

I think you may be on to something there.

Thing is, to be sane, in an insane world, is simply counterproductive.

Funny how they always have money for missiles and war but canny provide for the people that pay the tax, just not in the ha'ha sort of manner.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

That "invisible man" answers prayers and judges righteously. You'd be wise to hold your tongue.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

So an all knowing and powerful god lets all the injustices happen in the world then punish’s those that carried them out in a fiery hell for eternity. And you worship this being and say it’s loving?

Your one of the insane ones if you believe this.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That "invisible man" answers prayers and judges righteously. You'd be wise to hold your tongue.

Some actual tangible proof might be nice there.

Where is that now?

Also, any "invisible man" as you put it aka God that judges righteously, bestows free will on its creation, plus loves them unconditionally would understand that a woman's body is her own concern.

Never mind encourage them to speak openly and not hold their tongue.

That's if he's benevolent as opposed to the fellow in the first testament.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

I have no fear. I have integrity. If that's not enough for that made up, judgemental guy who loves killing people left, right and centre for disobeying his fanatical rules...hey bite me. I'm a child of Nature. To Nature I will go again.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Oh I just love these pull at your heart strings type of posts. Good thing my heart is black and I dont' care.

Yea doesn't do it for me. I have had two, one ectopic and one by choice. Zero guilt or anything ever, Nada. What I have thought about is how messed up my life would have been to have a kid at 19 with ZERO support system. Best choices I ever made for ME and MY life. My life will always come before anyone else, including a child. If I am not first and happy or taking care of myself then how the hell can I take care of a child?

Abortion is NOBODY else's business but the female whose body is carrying said fetus. You can't possibly EVER understand that choice unless you have to make it.

How many unwanted babies have you adopted or do you take care of a month? That is always my comment to anti abortion nuts. They never answer because the answer is NONE!

I do not care what people do in their own private lives. Keep your views and religion out of my face.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Oh I just love these pull at your heart strings type of posts. Good thing my heart is black and I dont' care.

Yea doesn't do it for me. I have had two, one ectopic and one by choice. Zero guilt or anything ever, Nada. What I have thought about is how messed up my life would have been to have a kid at 19 with ZERO support system. Best choices I ever made for ME and MY life. My life will always come before anyone else, including a child. If I am not first and happy or taking care of myself then how the hell can I take care of a child?

Abortion is NOBODY else's business but the female whose body is carrying said fetus. You can't possibly EVER understand that choice unless you have to make it.

How many unwanted babies have you adopted or do you take care of a month? That is always my comment to anti abortion nuts. They never answer because the answer is NONE!

I do not care what people do in their own private lives. Keep your views and religion out of my face.

Kudos

The abortion issue; it's the woman's choice and no-one else's business, end of story.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

So an all knowing and powerful god lets all the injustices happen in the world then punish’s those that carried them out in a fiery hell for eternity. And you worship this being and say it’s loving?

Your one of the insane ones if you believe this.

The only thing in the Christian Bible which resembles "hell" is the Lake of Fire, which is made of Godfire, and nowhere is it stated to be eternal. It burns away the sinners' dross, tares, chaff, wood, hay and stubble. God does not call Himself a Refiner or Men for nothing. "Hell" is a word and concept carried over from paganism, and inserted into the text. Most anyone with any critical skill can see it, for it is not buried deeply.

As for the thread subject, do not be eager to destroy what the Creator blesses.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

The Christian Bible don't say much if anything at all pertaining to abortion.

It mentions miscarriage but seems to contradict any sort of claims that the Bible is against abortion.

"If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished according to as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

"And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for a tooth . . ." Ex. 21:22-25

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Lazarus Short

The Christian Bible don't say much if anything at all pertaining to abortion.

"Thou shalt not kill" covers it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join