It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Temple To Argue Abortion Is Ritual

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
God of the Bible loves children, especially when he drowns all of them or says to the father of another, "Kill him to prove you love me!".

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Or turns them to stone, or has them ripped apart by bears

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Or lets his only son(here was me thinking we were all his children as well) suffer and endure crucifixion for our sins no less.

And that's the second book where Yahweh is somewhat calmer and rational than in the last iteration.

Seems to me if you fart in the wrong direction with this fellow he's apt to let you burn for all eternity............but he loves us unconditionally..........that's not just tough love but child abuse ffs.
edit on 10-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The abortion ritual, according to TST’s website, involves the recitation of two of its tenets and a personal affirmation that is "ceremoniously intertwined" with the abortion.

Do they state what these "tenets" are and how they are related to abortion?

Do they consider abortion a sacrifice to the dark lord or some other "personal affirmation"?

How does termination of a pregnancy relate to Satanic practices and beliefs?

It sounds like they are pushing for a legal loophole to use for recruiting more members than anything religious. If true, it makes it clear to me they are a political organization, not a religion.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I knew abortion had become an actual religious rite of the liberal left.

Guess that's why so many celebrities actually celebrate and advertise their abortions.

It definitely has become a religious obligation of some sort to the alt-left to grow a human sacrifice for the God of liberalism and the progressives.

Thanks for proving it.

For the Christophobic among you, which appear to be many if not most of the responders.
When was the last human sacrifice made in the God of the New Testament's name? How many years ago?
I believe a human sacrifice for the God of liberalism was less than one minute ago of this reading.

edit on 5/10/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I joined the satanic temple this week, just for this purpose. Freedom of religion isn't just for Christians.

Edit to add: Christians should really look up how "gOd" felt about abortions in the old testament. He performed them himself through priests, and he had no qualms with toddler genocide.

My religion involves killing you, message me your address

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He also killed all the firstborn Egyptians. Probably a fair few babies amongst that lot.

Kinda a sicko really. Maybe that Satan dude is onto something with the whole rebellion thing.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Maybe those Egyptian slaver dudes were onto something with the whole slavery thing as well.

Pathetic what you’ll defend in the name of the god of woke.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I am 99.9999% sure I could come up with a better solution than mass baby murder, especially with omnipotence.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I am 99.9999% sure I could come up with a better solution than mass baby murder, especially with omnipotence.

Guess you never drowned a kid before. Now imagine doing that to millions upon millions of them because 'sin'.

edit on 10-5-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When you're in a societal argument and the Satanists side with the people you are arguing against, I think it is safe then to assume that you've already won the argument.

I mean, gosh, now the pro-abortionists are with the Satanists!

lol

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Don’t be so sure.

Your track record with this abortion thing isn’t going so well.

From what I hear they are still ripping off limbs and dragging them piece by piece from the womb.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Strange part about the op is that the satanic a church’s spokesperson in the issue isn’t named. In my idiotic and often times out of line remarks I would like to know if the spokesperson for satan is a man or a woman just for my own curiosity.

His name is Lucien Greaves. He is not a spokesperson for Satan, because he doesn't believe in Satan. Nobody in the temple does.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It's amazing how after being in the news for almost 60 years, people still can't wrap their head around the concept that the Church of Satan does not practice Theistic Satanism.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

If you want to defend the Church of Satan, then by all means, please practice your 1st Amendment rights.

*chortle*

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What about Judaism?

As I mentioned earlier, their religious texts state that if a pregnancy puts a mother's health at risk then the fetus must be aborted.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

You'll find him in Walmart. Look for the posterchild of micromanagement.

I have been told there's more than one Walmart.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

What about Judaism?

As I mentioned earlier, their religious texts state that if a pregnancy puts a mother's health at risk then the fetus must be aborted.

Start a thread and we'll discuss.

*laughs some more*

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I am in favour of abortion with some time restrictions. But i also don’t have a massively strong opinion on the subject outside of opposing a ridiculous total ban on the practice or newborn baby killing. Something between the two would be good I reckon.

I also don’t take my morality from a millenia-old book of nonsense.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

In today's insane world, I would not be surprised if they won the right of ritual child sacrifice.

What's surprising to me is that there are people who would not be surprised if a group like this won the right of ritual child sacrifice.

Right now, if Godzilla surfaced and wrecked Tokyo or Aliens landed on the White House lawn; I would react in a manner of "OK, not surprised".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join