It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Temple To Argue Abortion Is Ritual

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Satanic Temple will argue that abortion is a ritual in upcoming legal challenges. In today's insane world, I would not be surprised if they won the right of ritual child sacrifice.

Sometimes I do wonder if I woke in the mirror universe as the insane and evil are now in charge.

www.foxnews.com...

TST’s argument was that if it regarded abortion as a religious ritual, then the state could not legally intervene or burden patients with prerequisites. The "ritual" argument came amid a series of lawsuits aimed at Missouri where women are, among other things, compelled to read "informed consent" booklets before going through with an abortion.

One of their arguments was that subjecting its members to these requirements violated one of its central tenets: "one’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone."

The abortion ritual, according to TST’s website, involves the recitation of two of its tenets and a personal affirmation that is "ceremoniously intertwined" with the abortion.

"Because prerequisite procedures such as waiting periods, mandatory viewing of sonograms, and compulsory counseling contravene Satanists’ religious convictions, those who perform the religious abortion ritual are exempt from these requirements and can receive first-trimester abortions on demand in states that enacted the Religious Freedom Restoration Act," TST says on its website.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's still murder and the scotus opinion oulined a lot of this

The world is sick. .....I'm not surprised

Further proof the left have no idea how the constitution or bill of rights operate
edit on 5/9/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Only in clown world do they send in the satanists to do gods work.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I bet they're all vaccinated.

What if I identify as a demon slayer and a priest identified one of them as an actual demon?

How far can we pretend before the state says we are all pretending?

I would settle for taking them for a drive and dropping them off with some ultra religious cult in the dead of night.

See how smug these posers are then.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

In today's insane world, I would not be surprised if they won the right of ritual child sacrifice.

What's surprising to me is that there are people who would not be surprised if a group like this won the right of ritual child sacrifice.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Only in clown world do they send in the satanists to do gods work.

almost as sick as watching people PRAY outside the SCOTUS houses , literally head down with candles, for the right to KILL BABIES not to be infringed

These people and the people that defend them are ill

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

In today's insane world, I would not be surprised if they won the right of ritual child sacrifice.

What's surprising to me is that there are people who would not be surprised if a group like this won the right of ritual child sacrifice.

How is that surprising to you? The left have gone SO FAR left they arent even within the realm of reality anymore LITERALLY

The same people tell you men can menstruate and are putting tampon and pad machines i BOYS bathrooms and allow ADULT MEN to go into restrooms where female CHILDREN go

So how can you say its surprising that people would be surprised

Youre clearly either not paying attention or youve spent so much time placating this abhorrent behavior that youre blinded to truth

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Every year, untold millions of unborn babies are purposely killed in abortions, many of them because their conception was the result of casual sex or because their birth would interfere with the life-style of their parents. Thus, these children become sacrifices to the gods of sexual freedom and materialism.

Figuratively speaking. I don't think that counts legally though.

Why would any woman want to terminate the life of a human that is developing within herself? The answer may not please those who favor abortion. But the fact remains that selfishness is often at the root of the problem. It is usually an evasion of responsibility.

Andrew Hacker, writing in Harper’s magazine, made this point: “In fact, abortion conceals a basic social conflict, but one we are not prepared to discuss. The subject is sexual intercourse.”

Many people are addicted to the pursuit of pleasure. Their respect for life is overshadowed by their selfish pursuit of sexual pleasure.
edit on 10-5-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I joined the satanic temple this week, just for this purpose. Freedom of religion isn't just for Christians.

Edit to add: Christians should really look up how "gOd" felt about abortions in the old testament. He performed them himself through priests, and he had no qualms with toddler genocide.
edit on 10-5-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I joined the satanic temple this week, just for this purpose. Freedom of religion isn't just for Christians.

Edit to add: Christians should really look up how "gOd" felt about abortions in the old testament. He performed them himself through priests, and he had no qualms with toddler genocide.

For the purpose to support murder????? Because that's what it is

And stop trying to twist old testament crap to justify your sickness

Lol pathetic and you will not be held blameless for supporting this death cult
I'm just glad the sickest are finally taking their masks off and not hiding anymore ao we can see exactly who they are
edit on 5/10/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

My friend, a quick glimpse of recent news flashes regarding scotus indicate that this court is very close to striking down roe wade so it is highly unlikely that a nut job group like this will manage to effect them in a way that would turn them to legalizing ritual child sacrifice.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

God? Genecide? You mean like He smote the firstborn of Egyptian families?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm going to enjoy converting to Christianity to do the Lord's work when the time comes.

It's all about the perks and besides, everybody seems to belong to a club these days.

When turning the other cheek is no longer necessary, that's when I will open my heart to Jesus and let the spirit of righteousness wash over me.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Lots of ancient civilizations killed kids, killed people. They also had slaves too. Freedom of religion is meant for those with serious spiritual beliefs not for those that choose to claim it for strange and absurd loopholes and that’s not what I am saying your doing I am just pointing that out.

You testify under god in the court of law so why not entertain the idea of the other one we been warned about is there too I suppose.
edit on 10-5-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Worst satanists ever.

Good for nothing posers i tell you.

Our temple uses only live babies for sacrifice. As it should be.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Worst satanists ever.

Good for nothing posers i tell you.

Our temple uses only live babies for sacrifice. As it should be.

Strange part about the op is that the satanic a church’s spokesperson in the issue isn’t named. In my idiotic and often times out of line remarks I would like to know if the spokesperson for satan is a man or a woman just for my own curiosity. I can say though that it is remarkable I agree with them that my body is my own to do what I want with for sure.
Who is the spokesperson?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

originally posted by: whereislogic
Every year, untold millions of unborn babies are purposely killed in abortions, many of them because their conception was the result of casual sex or because their birth would interfere with the life-style of their parents. Thus, these children become sacrifices to the gods of sexual freedom and materialism.
wol.jw.org...

Why would any woman want to terminate the life of a human that is developing within herself? The answer may not please those who favor abortion. But the fact remains that selfishness is often at the root of the problem. It is usually an evasion of responsibility.

Andrew Hacker, writing in Harper’s magazine, made this point: “In fact, abortion conceals a basic social conflict, but one we are not prepared to discuss. The subject is sexual intercourse.”

Many people are addicted to the pursuit of pleasure. Their respect for life is overshadowed by their selfish pursuit of sexual pleasure.
wol.jw.org...=24

I have added the sources of where you copied and pasted from.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

They're trolling the Christians. It's what they do. It's the sole reason they exist. Ignore them and move on.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I wonder if the people being flippant about this lawsuit will feel the same way when Jewish organizations start filling them as well.

It's a simple fact that most abortion laws are firmly rooted in Christian ideology and ignore what any other religion has to say on the subject. According to Jewish scripture, life does not begin until the first breath is drawn. Furthermore, Jewish texts state the health of the mother is to take precedence and if the pregnancy puts her health at risk an abortion is required to be performed. It did be noted that health refers to both physical and mental health.

So many abortion laws, especially the more draconian ones we see ready to take effect that allow for no exceptions, prevent Jewish women from practicing their faith as described in their sacred texts and could easily be argued in court to be a violation of their 1st Amendment rights.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I did not know the Bible said much about "abortion" to be honest never mind Satanism.

Far as i can establish there are no comments on abortion in any of the 600 laws and commandments Moses decreed.

There is one about miscarriage that specifically contradicts any sort of claim that the Bible is against abortion.

Which alludes to a miscarriage not involving the death of a human being.

"If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished according to as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

"And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for a tooth . . ." Ex. 21:22-25

Seems to me that said book encourages the death penalty for the murder of a human being, but not for the aborting of a foetus.

End of the day a woman's body is her own concern and not much to do anthropomorphized deities no matter which side of the fence they happen to reside.
edit on 10-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join