It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham Continues to Be Unhinged

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Why do people let 4u draw them into ridiculous and endless debates all the time.?

Ignore children and they will go away.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I've posted that sentiment to at least 150 threads over the years. There will always be some ego-clashing. Usually the same people for a year or two, and then they both vanish into thin air. Poof!

I made it even easier than that, I fully intend to leave again soon after russia surrenders it's territorial conquest ambitions and removes it's troops from Ukraine, just as I said when I got here.

Though I might return before November, nothing is more important than November.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Why do people let 4u draw them into ridiculous and endless debates all the time.?

I've posted that sentiment to at least 150 threads over the years. There will always be some ego-clashing. Usually the same people for a year or two, and then they both vanish into thin air. Poof!

I made it even easier than that, I fully intend to leave again soon after russia surrenders it's territorial conquest ambitions and removes it's troops from Ukraine, just as I said when I got here.

For my own sanity, I quit following the Russia-Ukraine thing when it became obvious Joe Biden is even crazier when playing Commander-in-Chief.

But isn't America sending Americans back into Ukraine (reopening the Embassy) because Russia is retreating? The $33 billion Biden wants must be for re-building the country.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

For my own sanity, I quit following the Russia-Ukraine thing when it became obvious Joe Biden is even crazier when playing Commander-in-Chief.

But isn't America sending Americans back into Ukraine (reopening the Embassy) because Russia is retreating? The $33 billion Biden wants must be for re-building the country.

I did exactly the opposite, with the same objective, and for the same reason, I completely ignore most things biden and msm to focus on russia right now.

The area near the capital is now relatively safe. russia is still hurling long range missiles now and then, but russian troops have been completely pushed out of that part of the country (to the surprise of almost everyone, including myself).

Russia is still attacking as strongly as it can in the south and east, and appears to be preparing for even larger attacks there, especially in the south.

My understanding is that the 33b included the value of equipment we transferred from our inventory, aid for refugees, and some cash to keep their government running and retirees paid, but I don't think it includes any rebuilding funds.

You'd have to check with someone that's been following the democrat's current games to be sure on that though, I've been focusing entirely on the russian war.

As for the rebuilding costs, the entire 33b wouldn't even be a drop in that bucket. I think the costs are going to exceed 1 trillion, and I think russia will be paying the entire tab with the 300b in frozen accounts and a significant portion of the proceeds from every drop of oil they are allowed to export.

Just to put it into perspective, Ukraine is roughly 1/8 the size of the U.S., 1 trillion wouldn't even rebuild Chicago after the amount of damage russia is inflicting on Ukrainian cities.

edit on 10-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Anyone else feel like that almost everyone responding in this thread is the same one or two people?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Anyone else feel like that almost everyone responding in this thread is the same one or two people?

Open forum, is there anything you want to discuss?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Not with you…no.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Not with you…no.

Now I have hurt feelz.

Good thing I'm not putin, he invades countries over hurt feelz.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Again he is a member of the US Senate and has no authority over the military. As for his comments hes covered by the 1st amendment.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah, even real POS are covered.
I still see him as a traitor to his country and that goes back many years…

a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Why do people let 4u draw them into an endless debate all the time.?

Simple answer.

They know what they posted was absurd and got directly refuted, causing them feelz, which leads to repeating the false claims, which I will always respond to again.

Keep making absurd and factually incorrect claims, and I'm gonna keep responding to those absurd and factually incorrect claims.

No absurd and factually incorrect claims, no response from me to absurd and factually incorrect claims.

Simple.

Lindsey Graham is a scumbag. His scumbag behavior predates Ukraine becoming a WEF puppet state. Refute that claim.

I guess the mods are all Russian propagandists. They keep removing your brave pro-Ukraine posts for the crime of speaking the truth. Your valuable contributions to the forum are being unjustly removed even though they're totally true. I still can't find one single bit of evidence that you were threatening the mods in any way before their brutal and unjustified invasion of all your posts.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Simple answer.

They know what they posted was absurd and got directly refuted, causing them feelz, which leads to repeating the false claims, which I will always respond to again.

Keep making absurd and factually incorrect claims, and I'm gonna keep responding to those absurd and factually incorrect claims.

No absurd and factually incorrect claims, no response from me to absurd and factually incorrect claims.

Simple.

Lindsey Graham is a scumbag. His scumbag behavior predates Ukraine becoming a WEF puppet state. Refute that claim.

I guess the mods are all Russian propagandists. They keep removing your brave pro-Ukraine posts for the crime of speaking the truth. Your valuable contributions to the forum are being unjustly removed even though they're totally true. I still can't find one single bit of evidence that you were threatening the mods in any way before their brutal and unjustified invasion of all your posts.

Funny, did I violate the rules here by following someone off topic? (Of course I did)

Did anyone accuse me of 'attacking' any mods, or did you just make that up?

Did I pose any kind of threat to mods?

Am I a country?

Did I invade a country to steal land?

Did mods?

Why keep posting nonsense like this?

edit on 10-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham was just on FoxNews (again).

Says if we help Ukraine kick Russia's butt, China will leave Taiwan alone, fearing the USA will come to Taiwan's aid as well.

I think Graham sees everything as the USA is running things, with no repercussions.

Dangerous.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Lindsey Graham was just on FoxNews (again).

Says if we help Ukraine kick Russia's butt, China will leave Taiwan alone, fearing the USA will come to Taiwan's aid as well.

I think Graham sees everything as the USA is running things, with no repercussions.

Dangerous.

Is graham up for election this year?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Simple answer.

Simple.

Funny, did I violate the rules here by following someone off topic? (Of course I did)

Did anyone accuse me of 'attacking' any mods, or did you just make that up?

Is this a serious question?

Did I pose any kind of threat to mods?

Oh, it was a serious question.

Am I a country?

LOL

Did I invade a country to steal land?

ROFL

Did mods?

ROFLMAO

Why keep posting nonsense like this?

This post has exceeded my expectations. I rate it 10/10.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So why keep posting such nonsense?

But at least you seem to have a sense of humor, though it doesn't appear that you have the ability to recognize it in others.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Hey you russian plants should be ecstatic nobody in the current administration is listening to Graham. You do realize that if the usa did establish a no flyzone russia would be out of military aircraft in 24 hours. You do realize that if the usa actually gave the aircraft patrolling the no fly zone to fire at any Russian target russia would be out if an entire military in 72 hours.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Chinas gear is better than russias sorry garbage they call military weaponry. But not by enough to matter. China is watching and quickly figuring out that theyll need another 30 years before they can take on taiwan if ever.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yeah, even real POS are covered.
I still see him as a traitor to his country and that goes back many years…

I agree

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
as an American, I would support sending the congress over there to fight on behalf of America. They can improve Ukraine's chances in this horrible tragedy.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: justgetahouse1
as an American, I would support sending the congress over there to fight on behalf of America. They can improve Ukraine's chances in this horrible tragedy.

They would likely help russia more than Ukraine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join