It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Said His is top priority is fighting inflation Despite Escalating The Conflict In Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I knew so many people who have taken some losses lately.

My sister lost 12,000.00 last hit. I warned her to change some things around, but she didn’t listen. She is stubborn and hotheaded and she’ll just dig in and not contribute anymore to certain funds, grocery stores, whoever is “jacking up the economy unnecessarily”. Thank god she owns property. She is also a future pensioner, another thing I worry about for her.

I actually work with a woman who hasn’t had heat or hot water in some time; she broke down and told me through tears at work on Mother’s Day. She works 7 days a week (2jobs), her husband works full time. Her daughter wants to go to college. They are sinking and freezing, but illegals can walk right on in and get everything for free. KMA DC!

I looked up something’s that I hope can help and told her she can shower at my place whenever she wants; she won’t though, she’s proud 🥲.

Oh and wait until people start defaulting more, yeah just brilliant!

This is building back better? KMA

ETA: I’m not done ranting. Maybe if we hadn’t sent the biolabs out of the country (Obama) into the hands of the incompetent there wouldn’t have been a pandemic? Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe, if we didn’t flank other countries borders, they wouldn’t feel the need to secure that land through wars that kill innocent people.

Maybe if we didn’t involve ourselves and act as provocativers towards other countries who are not part of the UN, maybe we wouldn’t have a
fertilizer, gas problem.

Just the way I see it!

edit on 10-5-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Excellent Propaganda Piece Here. . . . . 😎🚬

For Tens of Millions of Americans, the Good Times Are Right Now

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
June 5, 2022 REALITY REMINDER

America! Remember, Joe Biden tells the TRUTH and then he is shut-down by his bosses.

But before he is shut down, what he REVEALS is worth listening to, because it is the REAL want or motive of the Biden administration.

For instance, most Americans believe Joe Biden wants to lower gas prices, because they did not hear him state THE TRUTH to an audience in Japan, before he was quickly shut-down and re-booted spouting false statements about how he plans to lower fuel prices.

REMEMBER, the Biden Administration does NOT want to lower fuel prices. Doing so will not FORCE US over to electric, solar, wind, etc..

PROOF: from May 23, 2022: ""Biden Praises Higher Fuel Prices for moving us through a "great transition.""

Source: nypost.com...

REMEMBER: The Biden Administration wants you to think he cares about high fuel prices and the associated high inflation caused (in part) by the escalating fuel prices.

REALITY: All measures taken to lower fuel prices are just "window dressing" that will have minimal impact....the measures are designed for fooling Americans who are too busy to figure out the truth...About 70% (imo).

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course it must be incredible transition for his wealthy family and all those politicians as they arent the ones feeling the pain at the pumps.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

President Biden announced today that while he was in LONG COVID ISOLATION, price Inflation vanished, and was 0% last month!

Source: gettr.com...

Maybe at the White House store where Biden shopped, it was ZERO percent. But the Government reports say Inflation was at 8.5% for the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Biden had said that his top priority is fighting inflation.
This after few months trying to avoid even mentioning about inflation or on how to control down inflation.

The Stocks today is falling.
Biden Said His is top priority is fighting inflation

Wisconsin Notifies Customers: NATURAL GAS HEAT will cost 34% MORE this winter, than the winter of 2021.

Thanks to JOE BIDEN: theconservativetreehouse.com... e-and-13-heating-oil/

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Update 10.17.2022

President Biden is apparently writing off fighting Inflation in energy prices. He says Gasoline has always been $7.00 @ gallon in California. Live with it. Biden is now focusing on "Housing" as priority #1.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

BTW...53% now feel Biden won due to FRAUD.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join