It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roe V Wade Protests are Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Your advice is neither wanted nor appreciated.

Fine. Not my business. Also not my business if you decide you want to play in high-speed traffic and damn anyone who says you shouldn't.

Threaten me or mine, and I promise you it will become my business.

What you fail to grasp is that for the same reason you have the right to protect and defend YOUR life, a woman has a right to protect and defend HER life, including from life-threatening risks of pregnancy.

And exactly where have i said a woman should not be allowed to terminate a pregnancy that endangers her life?

Dammit, this is getting old. I am getting damn tired of people telling me what I do and do not believe. I never said anything of the sort, and you are lying through your damn teeth. As a matter of fact, I have said the exact opposite on several occasions! But you apparently didn't read those, couldn't read those, or just plain lie because... I don't know, does it make you feel good?

Hell, my post wasn't even about abortion. I posted the freakin' law about protesting in front of a judge's home. I then stated a warning that some people (including me) could reasonably see these protests as a physical threat. You want to get all hysterical and start screaming at the sky, do so without making crap up about me.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

...hysterical...

Hysterical, huh? One of the most misogynist terms in the English language is your go to? Okay.

Our words will stand -- or fall -- on their own merit.

But no reason to get all testerical about it....

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Interesting to see where justice is applied and not applied.
BAMN

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes, hysterical. You took a factual post that gave official information and tried to twist it into something it never even mentioned, then added in opinions that are completely false attributed to someone who never mentioned them, and attacked like a rabid bobcat.

We call that hysterical around here, and it can apply to a man as much as it can a woman. Get back in your lane, Karen.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
These are the people “concerned “ about that Jan 6th insurrection, right?

They will be tracking these people down ,right?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 10/5/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Get back in your lane, Karen.

Um hum. Okay. Gotcha.

But I don't take my marching orders from you. I'll stay in -- or move to -- whatever lane I damn well please.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
alot of great options.... adoptions.....OR USE BIRTH CONTROL OR simply stop the behaviour that makes babies. pregnancy is about 99.9999999999999% squared....PREVENTABLE..... I can DM you hand drawn pictures if you are still confused how that happens. There is NEVER a reason to murder a baby. a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

But I don't take my marching orders from you. I'll stay in -- or move to -- whatever lane I damn well please.

And that semi truck is gonna suddenly disappear when you want their lane, is it?

I'm not giving marching orders. I'm warning you that you go where you don't want to go.

Now, either show me where I ever said I think a mother's life should be endangered over a pregnancy, or get off your high horse. Quote me, dammit!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There has been some very riled up people in this thread. Oddly the anger and name calling has been directed at only the females posting in it.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

There has been some very riled up people in this thread. Oddly the anger and name calling has been directed at only the females posting in it.

I think you're confused. I'm not a woman.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: frogs453

I think you're confused. I'm not a woman.

TheRedneck

How do you know? Are you a biologist?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And that semi truck is gonna suddenly disappear when you want their lane, is it?

You presume much.

I'm not giving marching orders. I'm warning you that you go where you don't want to go.

Potatoes... potawtoes.

Now, either show me where I ever said I think a mother's life should be endangered over a pregnancy, or get off your high horse. Quote me, dammit!

I've said what I had to say. I will say what I want to say.... and quote what I choose to quote. Not what YOU want me to say or what YOU want me to quote.

You are free to do the same. If you think I've misrepresented your position, state your position and correct the record. Make whatever case you want to make for yourself.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Indeed!

Sadly, I'm not surprised.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

To be totally honest, were I to see a group of people outside my home chanting, I would immediately arm myself to the teeth, call 911, and sit somewhere with a vantage point so I could see heads in the crosshairs, hoping against hope that the cops got there before I had to open fire.

Such reverence for life. Such inspiring Christian values. I'm so impressed.

NOT.

Run your mouth all you like....it's well within our rights to defend ourselves and our families

And if you think you guys can keep pushing you've got a really bad wakeup call coming

Too many of you forget that a large chunk of us have already Bled over seas willingly........

There's nothing we won't do on our own home land to keep our families safe.....from anyone

You guys sure are arrogant and prideful, we all knows what happens w that

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Try not to let them get to ya bud.... they know exactly what you're saying

They try to convolute things on purpose to frustrate people and to confuse the issue

It's my thought that a lot of these people are legit possessed

Whether it's by something evil or their own psychosis they've worked themselves in to

Just remember we shouldn't hold anyone's opinion in high regard that fights for the rights of Men to be women, grooming in our schools, and letting grown men potty w our young daughters

We know how this shakes out in the end

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

It's not anger it's resoluteness

And I thought gender didn't matter anymore? Will you guys make up your minds?

All that aside stupidity doesn't have a gender

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

it's well within our rights to defend ourselves and our families

I never stated otherwise, did I?

What I did (subsequently) state is that women have the same RIGHT to protect and defend their own life, including from the life-threatening risks of pregnancy.

You guys sure are arrogant and prideful, we all knows what happens w that

LOL! Okay.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Threaten me or mine, and I promise you it will become my business

Why would any activist group be protesting outside your home? You're not an abortion doctor, a judge or a legislator. And, what do you consider a "threat" worthy of killing someone? Theft? Trespassing?

When you say you support a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy if her life is threatened, what kind of "life" are you talking about? If she just going to suffer heart disease or kidney disease for the rest of life, is that enough, or does she have to be threatened by imminent death? If the fetus threatens to steal her health, is that good enough. What about her economic health? Would you kill someone in your house trying to steal your TV?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you think I've misrepresented your position, state your position and correct the record.

That's what I am doing, Karen. You accused me of wanting women to die from a failing pregnancy when I never said anything of the sort. YOU made the accusation. YOU get to prove that accusation. YOU are slandering me openly on a public forum.

Now YOU show where I said it! QUOTE ME!

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join