It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roe V Wade Protests are Coming

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i truly utterly genuinely ADORE the fact that the OP of this thread is putting forward a theory that this whole abortion debate business could be a bit of a false flag designed by democrats to forment violence and make the right wing look bad, and there is NOT ONE SINGLE POST addressing that point, the very second post is a staunch right winger yelling about the constitution and killing babies and from there the same argument as usual degenerated itself out.

The thread that disproved itself, fantastic work everyone.

p.s. you can never ban abortions, you can only ban safe abortions.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Stew Peters and Abby Johnson are creaming over the idea of executing abortion providers and say they’d definitely go to war over abortion.

This op is nothing but projection per usual.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Maybe the OP instead of the manufactured conspiracy "The Great Reset" (hijacked and twisted from the World Economic Forum) - should address Dominionism rising -- A Theocratic Movement Hiding in Plain Sight.

Dominionism is the theocratic idea that regardless of theological camp, means, or timetable, God has called conservative Christians to exercise dominion over society by taking control of political and cultural institutions. politicalresearch.org...

Yeah -- like we don't know this is more than about abortion.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well the weekend has had very large protests in cities and DC. Haven't heard of any violence or antifa infiltration yet.

They estimated 17,000 expected in DC and 350 other protests nationwide. From other photos I saw it was a huge crowd.

NBC-DC

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Well the weekend has had very large protests in cities and DC. Haven't heard of any violence or antifa infiltration yet.

They estimated 17,000 expected in DC and 350 other protests nationwide. From other photos I saw it was a huge crowd.

NBC-DC

Good and I hope to see many, many, more.

Because complacency is the true enemy.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
i truly utterly genuinely ADORE the fact that the OP of this thread is putting forward a theory that this whole abortion debate business could be a bit of a false flag designed by democrats to forment violence and make the right wing look bad, and there is NOT ONE SINGLE POST addressing that point, the very second post is a staunch right winger yelling about the constitution and killing babies and from there the same argument as usual degenerated itself out.

The thread that disproved itself, fantastic work everyone.

Because it's a dumb point. Its a tin foil hat type of point.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

like we don't know this is more than about abortion.

That much is certainly correct.

This issue is about who can create law, whether we will honor illegally-created laws, adherence to the founding document from which the Federal government derives all of its authority, the right of people to govern themselves, how we will treat the most vulnerable among us, and whether we will uphold the time-honored principle of one person, one vote.

One side accepts a law created not by any legislature of elected representatives, but by lifetime-appointed jurors. One side honors a law created by those not authorized to create law. One side refuses to acknowledge and respect the authorities and separation of powers given to the Federal government. One side believes in governance by force of power never granted by the people. One side believes a life is less than worthless, a blight on those already alive and who may be inconvenienced by said life. One side believes that, should all else fail, it is perfectly acceptable to remove the right to speak on an issue and have one's voice heard if the outcome of a debate seems precarious.

Another side rejects a law unless it is created in accordance with law. That side rejects laws created by those not direct representatives of the people. That side acknowledges and respects the founding documents that have allowed a country to survive and thrive for well over 200 years. That side believes in governance by consent of the governed via law. That side believes all life is precious and those most vulnerable deserve to be protected. That side believes that, when it comes to law, all must be heard equally.

I know what side I am on. I know from your statements what side you are on. And i know that i will do anything, pay any cost to stop you from dismissing my status as a citizen and rightful participant in my country. Because I know the end of that... it is tyranny and oppression and death, whether or not you see it, and whether or not you accept it.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

like we don't know this is more than about abortion.

That much is certainly correct.

This issue is about who can create law, whether we will honor illegally-created laws, adherence to the founding document from which the Federal government derives all of its authority, the right of people to govern themselves, how we will treat the most vulnerable among us, and whether we will uphold the time-honored principle of one person, one vote.

One side accepts a law created not by any legislature of elected representatives, but by lifetime-appointed jurors. One side honors a law created by those not authorized to create law. One side refuses to acknowledge and respect the authorities and separation of powers given to the Federal government. One side believes in governance by force of power never granted by the people. One side believes a life is less than worthless, a blight on those already alive and who may be inconvenienced by said life. One side believes that, should all else fail, it is perfectly acceptable to remove the right to speak on an issue and have one's voice heard if the outcome of a debate seems precarious.

Another side rejects a law unless it is created in accordance with law. That side rejects laws created by those not direct representatives of the people. That side acknowledges and respects the founding documents that have allowed a country to survive and thrive for well over 200 years. That side believes in governance by consent of the governed via law. That side believes all life is precious and those most vulnerable deserve to be protected. That side believes that, when it comes to law, all must be heard equally.

I know what side I am on. I know from your statements what side you are on. And i know that i will do anything, pay any cost to stop you from dismissing my status as a citizen and rightful participant in my country. Because I know the end of that... it is tyranny and oppression and death, whether or not you see it, and whether or not you accept it.

TheRedneck

Laws like White's only?

Laws like Marriage is only between a man and a woman?

I believe those laws were forced to change because of majority of the people no longer supported them.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yet men don't have to go through the actual pregnancy. They have no risks, pain, or life changes (unless court ordered).

So why should men get any say on wether abortion is legal?

They literally do nothing besides not pulling out.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Yet men don't have to go through the actual pregnancy. They have no risks, pain, or life changes (unless court ordered).

And men can just say "screw it" and move on.

Because you cannot force a man to take a DNA Paternity test (which technology has improved and they are accurate).

Paternity DNA tests should be mandatory. But, even so, try getting that child support from a man who refuses to pay.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Because you cannot force a man to take a DNA Paternity test

A court certainly can force a paternity test if needed to establish a reasonable claim of paternity. It happens all the time.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Because you cannot force a man to take a DNA Paternity test

A court certainly can force a paternity test if needed to establish a reasonable claim of paternity. It happens all the time.

TheRedneck

And who does the cost of going to court and maybe getting a DNA test fall on? The single mother of course.

The potential father can refuse the test. It may end up in a fine or jail time -- but he can refuse. He can not be forced.

One of the most common reasons that someone would be asked to take a DNA test is when they are trying to find out who the father of their child is. It’s important to note that someone cannot be forced to take a DNA test when it comes to DNA paternity testing. If DNA is obtained without the alleged father’s consent, then it is known as a non-legal paternity test and cannot be used in court. People who don’t want a paternity test for court reasons can conduct a DNA test without the knowledge of the father. While the supposed father has the right to refuse a paternity DNA test, there can be legal ramifications. If DNA testing is court-ordered, it is considered a civil lawsuit, so the father refusing the test can be held in contempt of court for refusing the DNA test. For people who have been ordered by the court to a paternity test should know that they don’t have to take the test, but that it can result in charges and fines against the person. www.choicedna.com...#:~:text=It%E2%80%99s%20important%20to%20note%20that%20someone%20cannot%20be,paternity% 20test%20and%20cannot%20be%20used%20in%20court.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Irrespective of what a man does or does not do during a pregnancy is irrelevant.

Our system of governance does not segregate law making to only those demographics most impacted by said law. Never has been that way, never will be that way. All of society of voting age gets to choose their representatives and their representatives get to make law on behalf of those they represent.

Discussing whether or not men get any say on whether abortion is legal or not is simply mental masterbation. Men will always get a say on whether abortion is legal ... thats how our government works.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Discussing whether or not men get any say on whether abortion is legal or not is simply mental masterbation. Men will always get a say on whether abortion is legal ... thats how our government works.

I can remember when a few people mentioned smoking should be outlawed on domestic short-range airflights. The common saying then was "Oh, it won't go any farther... no one would seriously try to make smoking illegal!"

I can remember when the size of a drink was no one's business except the buyer and seller. New York outlawed oversized drinks.

I can remember when they started putting seat belts in cars. Make their use mandatory? Ridiculous!

I can remember when someone suggested maybe insurance should be mandatory to drive. Everyone said "They can't do that!"

History is full of similar examples. Those mental masturbations you are hearing may seem ridiculous, laughable, even contrary to all common sense... but make no mistake, if not opposed they can become reality. That is the reason why Roe v. Wade must be gone, and all the arguments about abortion don't change that one iota. It's no longer about abortion: it's about who will lose their civic rights and who will not.

If some must die to prevent that horror from happening, so be it. Even if I'm included in those numbers.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
a reply to: tanstaafl
Ah, but see, you and I cannot make rapes magically stop.

Ah, but that is totally irrelevant to the point, which your next question makes clear you totally missed...

So what about abortions in those situations?

The rape is not the fault of the baby. Period.

Kind of stuck with it huh? A baby who has no father, a mother unable to care or afford for them most likely? That sounds like torture. Torture for the mother who was raped, torture for the baby who likely will not have a good life. Very cool.

Cool? A whole bunch of nonsensical 'what if's'?

There are plenty of willing couples ready to adopt, and the mother can drop off the newborn baby at many different places with ZERO consequences...

Very cool.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
a reply to: tanstaafl
Ah, but see, you and I cannot make rapes magically stop.

Ah, but that is totally irrelevant to the point, which your next question makes clear you totally missed...

So what about abortions in those situations?

The rape is not the fault of the baby. Period.

Kind of stuck with it huh? A baby who has no father, a mother unable to care or afford for them most likely? That sounds like torture. Torture for the mother who was raped, torture for the baby who likely will not have a good life. Very cool.

Cool? A whole bunch of nonsensical 'what if's'?

There are plenty of willing couples ready to adopt, and the mother can drop off the newborn baby at many different places with ZERO consequences...

Very cool.

A sperm is not a baby. Just like a egg is not a baby. A baby is a baby when it has a heart beat. Blood running. Until then, it is forming. Stop acting like its a human. It is not. Its not even alive. You need a heart beat for that. But this is just getting deep down and truthfully technical.

So I ask you something, let a baby suffer when it is born and not have a decent life, or allow the woman to decide for herself especially if she was impregnated in a horrific way against her will.

You play judge. Tell me with your choice if it makes you feel good or not.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

And wherever guns are criminalized only criminals will have guns.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Forced pregnancy. Yay?
What's interesting is the Louisiana bill? The one that was written with the help of a church leader, to ban all abortion? Yeah, Louisiana has the highest maternal death rate, before this new ban goes into effect. That's just great.

Although a Senator states, that if you don't count the black women who've died giving birth, the state is on par with other states. I don't even know what to say anymore about this kind of stuff.

In an interview with Politico, the following words came out of Cassidy’s mouth: “About a third of our population is African American; African Americans have a higher incidence of maternal mortality. So, if you correct our population for race, we’re not as much of an outlier as it’d otherwise appear. Now, I say that not to minimize the issue but to focus the issue as to where it would be. For whatever reason, people of color have a higher incidence of maternal mortality.”In Louisiana, Black mothers are four times as likely to die than white mothers.

Link

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Forced pregnancy. Yay?

Link

I know,right. I want to live free of the consequences of my bad decisions too, but if I commit murder I’ll go to prison.

It’s the damn patriarchy I tell you. The white patriarchy.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join