It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Victory Day 2022: Military parade held in Moscow as Putin's speech to follow (Live)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

lol, that's literally what I said. Are you OK, are you typing in your sleep or something?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Question.

Why do Russian Military march as if they have hemorrhoids ?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What orders?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What do you suppose that the entire Russian army is fighting in Ukraine?!

What are you fighting ? , your fighting and killing your brothers and sisters nieces and nephews , that's what you're fighting.

If that's the entire Russian army fighting in Ukraine boy do you have problems.

You opened the topic and gathered here to savor the announcement of a general mobilization, but this did not happen.

I doubt Putin has the power any more to expand the conflict which is why he's concentrating on the East of Ukraine to try and gain something from the ashes of his blunder.

Happy Victory Day.
edit on 9-5-2022 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I actually prefer Zalinski's speech.

And I agree with him Putin is dishonouring those dead from WW2.

Putin want's an empire and Putin is willing to threaten the world and spend the blood of his nations own youth to get it.

Listen to what the Ukrainian leader.

edit on 9-5-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

You are aware that Russia's invasion began on February 24th, right? You pretty much just destroyed your own claims by showing that Ukraine's military was not mobilized until Russia invaded.

Then explain why the orders for the offensive in March were made in the Ukrainian army.

They weren't, this wouldn't be the first time in this war that russia was caught faking foreign documents, or did you conveniently forget about the fake Polish orders to invade the western half of Ukraine?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

If Ukraine was going to invade in March, how come they didn't begin mobilization until late February?

Where have you been all this time?

The mobilization was announced in February.

Ukrainian president announces general mobilization of all conscripts and reservists to last 90 days

Feb 25, 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Thursday ordered a general military mobilization throughout the country...

www.businessinsider.com...

Because a massive russian invasion force was invading Ukraine, NOT because Ukraine had any plans to invade russia, duh.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Fireworks in honor of Victory Day

Start at 04:40.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Plenty of Russian "fireworks" going off in Ukraine.

Not the harmless variety, though.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Fireworks in honor of Victory Day

Start at 04:40.

It's a shame that russia jumped off the lunatic cliff and tried to imitate the infamous german nazis.

Will russia have a new parade every year to commemorate their defeat in Ukraine?

I bet Ukraine will.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Can someone explain why there was no flypast by Russia's air force?

They were practicing doing this in their "Z" formation beforehand.

Weather looked fine to me.

I just find this really odd.

Anyone?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Can someone explain why there was no flypast by Russia's air force?

They were practicing doing this in their "Z" formation beforehand.

Weather looked fine to me.

I just find this really odd.

Anyone?

Today the weather has changed several times a day from sunny to rainy with overcast skies.

I live a few dozen kilometers from the center of Moscow.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So your air force is grounded if it's a bit rainy?

I watched the parade.

Weather looked good to me.

No umbrellas.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So your air force is grounded if it's a bit rainy?

I watched the parade.

Weather looked good to me.

No umbrellas.

Did someone blow up their fuel depot?

I've heard russia's been having issues with anti war fuel depots self destructing every day lately.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
I wish I could say on a loud speaker how when WW2 started they attacked Poland with the Nazis.

They were allies with the Natsees, till Hitler, stabbed Stalin in the back. People here yapping on, and on, and on about.."natsee's"

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

They even INVADED POLAND TOGETHER or the poles may have been able to hold the NAZI's back a bit longer but since they were invaded from both directions they had no chance, Russia took half and Germany took the other half.

Britain and France went to war to FREE Poland but as the war drew to an end Roosevelt stabbed Britain and France in the back and gave it to Stalin meaning we went to war for nothing (they later betrayed us again during the Suez Canal Crisis or the entire middle east would have been far more stable under our oversight with both England and France policing the region but then the US and Russia could not have had there proxy wars there), before The Germans turned on there Russian allies we were at war alone against them for a year from 1940 to 1941.

There are story's from the time including one relayed to my mother by an old man whom claimed to have fought them that the Nazi's did try to invade and we beat them, there were body's of Burned Germans washing up on the shores of England for a while but this has been explained away as being because the Germans had an accident during training and it was probably not a full scale invasion but an attempt to gain a foothold by a small elite unit that went ahead with there Fuhrers say so.

The fact, the absolute truth is that Stalin was every bit as evil as Hitler, he even possibly killed MORE people but that war with Germany also allowed the Soviets to pin many of the death's they had caused to perceived enemy's of the state upon the equally evil Nazi's, however before the war German observers had actually been embedded with official approval by the Russians in some of there units and allowed to observe how they disposed of there dissident's, those not sent to gulag's were of course forced to dig there own graves and machine gunned into them.

During the war Germany had a quality advantage over the Soviets that meant many more soviets than Germans died when there forces clashed but many of those soviet citizens whom died were men whom had been sent to run in human waves against the German machine gun nests, if any of them turned around and ran for there lives or even dropped to the ground and let themselves be pinned down the Soviet Commissars would machine gun them as cowards so how many of those Russian and other Soviet troop's were actually killed by there own side is anyone's guess.

And without us the Brit's Russia would have fallen VERY FAST, we though beleaguered and still in real term's fighting alone after Germany invaded Russia sent convoy's of our own much needed supply's and equipment which were needed just as badly in our own battle with the Nazi's to help the Russian's, if they had not received them and later supplies that were often paid for by the British under the Lend Lease agreement with the US and which indebted our nation with Russia never paying us back for that aid they would have LOST that war yet they would have the world believe THEY ALONE won it which is an absolute and utter bollox lie.

(bit more history the British BEF and small professional army we had at the start of WW2 were only forced to retreat from France because the French lines broke and even then million's of French soldiers were still fighting and may have driven the NAZI's out until there government surrendered to the NAZI's, it was a retreat not a rout and Hitler Knew it, during the war the soldier he came to fear the most was the British Commando and he hated them so much he ordered any commandos ever captured to be killed on the spot, later he met the Para's and our lads DID get some but not enough revenge, the NAZI's committed many heinous crimes one of which was when a unit that had fought a rear guard action until our army were safely off the beaches of Dunkirk and back in England finally surrendered to the Germans', they were taken prisoner by an SS unit whom them murdered them and at the end of the war a special unit was tasked with hunting those SS men down but too many got away with there crimes many with the blessing of the US whom wanted there expertise in spite of there crimes and many others whom were given shelter in Spain and South America particularly Argentina, in another rear guard action an English machine gunner and his loader were left to protect a canal the Germans wanted to cross, they held it for a full day until ammo had run out and the loader had died after being shot, the machine gunner though wounded was thankfully taken prisoner by the REGULAR German army so was treated in accord with the Geneva convention in spite of the fact he had mowed down hundreds perhaps even more than a thousand German soldiers to hold that position, he lived out the war in a POW camp and lived to tell the tale receiving official recognition and a medal for his bravery).

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

What do you suppose that the entire Russian army is fighting in Ukraine?!

Just the cannon fodder...

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Ah You mean that same Ukraine currently has Neo Nazis Far Right soldiers within their national guard? and that Zalinski who has likely billions more?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ukraine wouldn't be today if it wasnt for the Russian assistance to the so called allies that became weak if not in their woke social issues.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: LABTECH767

Ah You mean that same Ukraine currently has Neo Nazis Far Right soldiers within their national guard? and that Zalinski who has likely billions more?

Just wake up a moment will you and read this.
borgenproject.org...

It's a pretty dated article but how can Putin justify invading the Ukraine because of NAZI's when he has far MORE of them in Russia than there are in the Ukraine?.

AND another article also dated but also pointing out the NEO Nazi element within Russia.
www.dw.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join