It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Victory Day 2022: Military parade held in Moscow as Putin's speech to follow (Live)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
There will be parades in Mariupol, Donetsk/Luhansk (somewhere in there) and several other Russian cities. Belgorad however will not have any parades. The Russian MoD announced that the air parade portion has been canceled due to bad weather. All links provided are live.

* - RT News Coverage of Parade (Live) not available on YouTube

The Telegraph

South China Morning Post

Euronews

DW News

Skynews

CGTN

Reuters

edit on 9-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

ISW mentioned Belgorod has become a staging area for Russian troops massing in response to the beating their fellows are getting east of Kharkiv.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Makes sense.. Everything i've seen makes Belgorad the lynch-pin for all Russian operations in Ukraine. All troops (incoming and outgoing), equipment, supplies, etc.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If people are going to listen to the Russian audio make sure you have boots on because its getting pretty thick.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This overall Russia-Ukraine "war" gives me a History Channel feeling, with Xcathdra describing the action and tactics.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The Russia MoD announced the air portion of the parade in Moscow is canceled due to "bad weather"

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The Russia MoD announced the air portion of the parade in Moscow is canceled due to "bad weather"

In May?

Appears to be a bit of rain there.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This is what we are missing from the air parade portion.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The U.S. media outlets that specialize in everything but the truth, say 30% of Russia's military has been destroyed by Ukraine. (MSNBC specifically) Does the parade look smaller this year?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have no idea. The last parade I watched with Russia was the year US soldiers participated. As far as people discussing the overall damage Russia has taken yes, thats being said and is probable.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well that was quick.. Parade is done.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Must be a small victory.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Useless parade and the lack of anything seems on purpose. The West kept hyping it up like something crazy was gonna happen. Same old BS from the media. I think Putin called our bluff on this one.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

What bluff? Russia always does the may 9th parade. The weather was apparently bad enough to cancel the air parade portion.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I wish I could say on a loud speaker how when WW2 started they attacked Poland with the Nazis.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I understand your frustration.

You opened the topic and gathered here to savor the announcement of a general mobilization, but this did not happen.

Your media has once again deceived you.

edit on 5 9 2022 by turretless because: a --> the

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

You opened the topic and gathered here to savor the announcement of a general mobilization, but this did not happen.

What deception?

russia's own situation and comments led to media speculation, which is how it's supposed to work.

Now, how do you think russia will find the influx of troops it desperately needs in Ukraine if a general mobilization is off the table?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Apparantly even Mother Nature is a tad unhappy with russia right now.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: turretless

What deception?

russia's own situation and comments led to media speculation, which is how it's supposed to work.

Now, how do you think russia will find the influx of troops it desperately needs in Ukraine if a general mobilization is off the table?

What do you suppose that the entire Russian army is fighting in Ukraine?!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join