It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Media Hopes You Are Ignorant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I keep hearing the term "it's unimaginable that". Most recently, Ted Cruz says "It's unimaginable that a Justice would have leaked the Roe v Wade Opinion!".

The world is heading in a direction where NOTHING should surprise anyone. NOTHING.

Whether it's Putin launching a Nuke in retaliation for Biden killing Russians, or that TRUMP allowed Vaccine manufacturers to make us sicker, so the medical industry and stocks can make more money.

EVERY HUMAN IS CAPABLE OF EVERY ATROCITY - Approach life with that mindset and you will never harbor "It's Unimaginable that" thoughts.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Entire Sectors of U.S. society are thankful that Russia invaded Ukraine.

1.) We produce more weapons. More money for defense industry and stock holders.

2.) We test Russia's capability.

3.) We damage sectors of Russia's economy.

4.) We can avoid talking about how horrible our President is, and the economy he's cursing us with.

5.) We give Ukraine $$$, who launders some of it back to top U.S. officials/families.

Thank-you Vladimir!

Sincerely,

-Joe Biden, MSM, Democrat VIPs, Pelosi family, Romney family, Kerry Family, Hunter, Defense Industry, Investors, and more.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

But since you answered, no, we sent our forces at the request of Vietnam, Korea, and Europe after they experienced a foreign invasion to steal their land.

Ah Vietnam really now at the request of Vietnam? and how well that so called request had went well?

The US used chemical weapons on their own soldiers in that war.

They were weapons made of chemicals (napalm), not 'chemical weapons'

I wonder if Putin is going to say they were warheads made of explosives he shot at Ukrainian cities, not explosive warheads.

LOL

Sound logic you have there. I can't see any holes in it.

You know perfectly well that the term 'chemical weapon' has been precisely defined by the UN and nearly every country on the planet,

This may come as a surprise to you, but I'm not a member of the UN. I'm pretty sure they haven't run any of their definitions by me lately.

I define a chemical weapon as a weapon, made with chemicals. It's really irrelevant how cute we get with words. Tell the maimed and dead the UN definition and see if it matters to them.

and the things you keep bringing up from a long ago war that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread were nowhere near being even in the neighborhood of meeting that definition.

How would you like me to stop other members from bringing up the past?

Should I spam the same questions at people repeatedly for two months, has anybody tried that yet?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Ukraine?
I thought it was Baltimore.
Anyone notice we have our own problems here in the US?
(certainly not Biden)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Been tried once or twice.

But setting up an ambush like that takes time and practice.

Are there other threads on Vietnam?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In Return Russia's Damage's the sector of Europe's economy.

The issue with fertilizers is showing itself but the media wont discus about it.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: carewemust

The issue with fertilizers is showing itself but the media wont discus about it.

Possibly because we have plenty for this year and plenty of capacity to replace russia's former exports with an approximately 12 month ramp up time?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

So since he spelled it wrong my uncle isn't dying from parkinsons related to agent orange?
edit on 5/9/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

So since he spelled it wrong my uncle isn't dying from parkinsons related to agent orange?

Is this a Vietnam thread?

Very sorry to hear about your Uncle, I'm pretty unhappy about how that stuff was used back then too.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Did I bring it up or respond to a statement insinuating it was fake, because a member spelled it wrong?

We weren't wanted there by both our people and theirs and it shows in the torment of a whole generation of people.

Yes it's terrible he is/was a literal gentle giant. He already lost his brother when his brother jumped in front of him to take shrapnel and he was a part of this unit Battery C, Second Battalion, 138th Field Artillery, which suffered 50% casualties on Tomahawk Hill. He some how makes it back and he an enemy to people in his country and later finds out he was poisioned by his own country.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

It is not 'misspelling'. He completely missed the description. Again, should I take such commentary seriously? This IS ATS, after all.

Notwithstanding that, my comment to him was not in reference to anyone else, including your uncle.

Nevertheless:

I don't envy your uncle. Parkinson's is a nasty, wasting disease.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You knew what he was referencing, you knew it did happen, and you know people are suffering the aftermath.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

You knew what he was referencing, you knew it did happen, and you know people are suffering the aftermath.

Indeed I do. Here's a newsflash for you: You're not the only member on ATS who had family in the Vietnam War.

I already told you I don't envy your uncle's situation.

But I will not let ignorance off the hook. This is ATS. Let them do their homework.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I'm sure that is true I am also sure this is true...

Nelson County, Kentucky, which includes the city of Bardstown, suffered more battle deaths per population in the Vietnam War than any other county in America.

For nothing...

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'm sure that is true I am also sure this is true...

Nelson County, Kentucky, which includes the city of Bardstown, suffered more battle deaths per population in the Vietnam War than any other county in America.

For nothing...

You know, TheLead, I would never tell you that you are wrong to believe that.

I could tell you stories about communities in Appalachia that were good enough to man the ranks in another war and promptly forgotten thereafter as the entire country turned their collective back on them.

As for Vietnam, it was a bitter harvest for many.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I support your postings, always interesting just like Russian trolls post. But I think some are going over the top when it comes to the imagery. I understand that some of it has been taken in by the hard right extremist but most of that is just magical symbolism, protective symbols, battle symbolism etc etc yes I know we live in a world where now it's taken a completely different meaning. In the same way the Hitler corrupted the swastika, there's lots of variations of the swastika but now every single one of them have been tainted specifically because of Hitler's actions. I'm not saying it's OK for that guy having the eagle with the swastika symbol. I'm mostly talking about the more exotic ones.

If someone's walking around with a swastika in 2022 that's just looking for problems and those people are not using common sense because that specific symbol, specifically the one with the eagle on top is for Nazi Germany. People will instantly jump to conclusions and assume you're hard right leaning fascist that cares about racial purity because of Hitler's actions. Even if the person doesn't lean in that direction, it's the association.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
Excellent and very informative thread as always

I can't take credit for the research. The video at the bottom which has less imagery in it than this thread and is fr some reason age restricted by youtube provided all the links and research.

I just threw this together while reading an online novel. I think it deserves to be seen and hopefully, people will watch his video even though it is age-restricted.

Yup I watched the video too but you laid out everything so good and easy to research. Much appreciated for posting as I had not seen this before and I had not seen that original Sun/Reuters video either.

It's very telling that the MSM faded out the Nazi eagle patches on the jackets, they gotta keep up the narrative that Putin dont know what he's talking about saying that their are Nazis in the Ukrainian government & armed forces

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Obviously what Russia is doing is terrible but...

Western media is really going hard in support of Ukraine.

I saw face the nation have CEO of lockheed martin doing what sounded like an infomercial for javelins.

Its very wierd considering big corporate media barely reports on u.s. wars. At least not even close to ukraine coverage.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Entire Sectors of U.S. society are thankful that Russia invaded Ukraine.

1.) We produce more weapons. More money for defense industry and stock holders.

2.) We test Russia's capability.

4.) We can avoid talking about how horrible our President is, and the economy he's cursing us with.

5.) We give Ukraine $$$, who launders some of it back to top U.S. officials/families.

Thank-you Vladimir!

Sincerely,

-Joe Biden, MSM, Democrat VIPs, Pelosi family, Romney family, Kerry Family, Hunter, Defense Industry, Investors, and more.

I think you nailed it. Sadly this is all done under the guise of helping ukrainians.

At the same time, Russia is hitting their population with mass propaganda.

Its unfortunate so many have to die for the ego's of men in power. Again..

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Perhaps russa should have considered such things when planning their territorial conquest in Ukraine.

Too late to whine about it now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join