It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Media Hopes You Are Ignorant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Your incorrect and always have been.

Russia is just doing what no other major player on the world stage has the balls to do.

Calling out the corruption rife in Ukraine and staking their claim at the pointy end of the stick.

Makes as much sense as your repetitively adding jack sh!t to threads. I suggest you start a thread asking your question and I look forward to you slinking off when Ukraine has been purified.

reply to: PatriotGames4u

So by your logic, would the EU be justified to declare war on England over leaving the EU with obvious corruption and misinformation? Liberating Scotland would be a bonus.

Just wondering what your take on it is. Because if that sounds stupid...

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The difference is those countries haven’t been corrupted by other nations. Ukraine has.

Never heard of weapons labs, bio drones, dirty bombs or Israeli nukes so I would answer that question by saying you should keep your beliefs to yourself.

Try to cherry pick less low hanging fruit and answer some of the more cerebral questions your nonsense induces in our members.

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The difference is those countries haven’t been corrupted by other nations. Ukraine has.

Never heard of weapons labs, bio drones, dirty bombs or Israeli nukes so I would answer that question by saying you should keep your beliefs to yourself.

Try to cherry pick less low hanging fruit and answer some of the more cerebral questions your nonsense induces in our members.

Mexico ccp, and russia aren't corrupt?

Is this opposite day again?

Perhaps you weren't paying attention?

Those are the exact reasons that russia gave for their invasion of Ukraine, though they've been pretty silent on the issue now that the entire world knows that russia completely made all of those things up and they were always complete russian lies.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Dunno. Ever check reply’s to your posts?

Been asking for 2 months, doesn't anyone have even a single example of what russia claimed for so long and used as 'justification' for invading Ukraine again.

Russia is not a member here. Maybe you're asking in the wrong place.

Why don't you ask whoever it is you think made the claim instead of accusing every person you disagree with of it?

I am asking those who are supporting russia's territorial conquest in Ukraine.

Care to answer?

I don't support imperialism, which you know in spite of your unscrupulous implication.

Have you come up with even a single way that Ukraine threatened russia prior to russia's invasion yet?

Been asking for 2 months, doesn't anyone have even a single example of what russia claimed for so long and used as 'justification' for invading Ukraine again.

I have not. Why would I spend my time finding evidence to support Russian propaganda? Sounds like something a Russian would do.

Are you encouraging other members to volunteer their time to providing evidentiary support to Russian propaganda? Why?

I'm asking the russian propagandists who have been collectively implying such to back up their absurd claims.

This Russian propaganda collective...

can you point to it, is it in the room with you right now?

Maybe we can get ATS management to add a "reply to my paranoid delusion" button so you can stop spamming that question to people that never made the claim.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Dunno. Ever check reply’s to your posts?

Russia is not a member here. Maybe you're asking in the wrong place.

Why don't you ask whoever it is you think made the claim instead of accusing every person you disagree with of it?

I am asking those who are supporting russia's territorial conquest in Ukraine.

Care to answer?

I don't support imperialism, which you know in spite of your unscrupulous implication.

Have you come up with even a single way that Ukraine threatened russia prior to russia's invasion yet?

I have not. Why would I spend my time finding evidence to support Russian propaganda? Sounds like something a Russian would do.

Are you encouraging other members to volunteer their time to providing evidentiary support to Russian propaganda? Why?

I'm asking the russian propagandists who have been collectively implying such to back up their absurd claims.

This Russian propaganda collective...

can you point to it, is it in the room with you right now?

Maybe we can get ATS management to add a "reply to my paranoid delusion" button so you can stop spamming that question to people that never made the claim.

russia just invaded a neighbor that posed zero threat to russia while falsely claiming that Ukraine posed all sorts of absurd threats.

Do you support land stealing invasions against non threatening countries?

Asking for quite a few other non threatening countries.

edit on 9-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

But since you answered, no, we sent our forces at the request of Vietnam, Korea, and Europe after they experienced a foreign invasion to steal their land.

Ah Vietnam really now at the request of Vietnam? and how well that so called request had went well?

The US used chemical weapons on their own soldiers in that war.
edit on 9-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

You make a valid point with the EU and England.

Going with that logic the EU and Germany would had started an invasion of the UK for leaving the union.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

But since you answered, no, we sent our forces at the request of Vietnam, Korea, and Europe after they experienced a foreign invasion to steal their land.

Ah Vietnam really now at the request of Vietnam? and how well that so called request had went well?

They were weapons made of chemicals (napalm), not 'chemical weapons', but I'm not happy about that either.

But yes, at the request of what was left of Vietnam's government after china invaded the country to steal land and resources, with not so subtle assistance from russia.

Sound familiar?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You seem lost on the issue.

I assume you forget about code orange.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

a reply to: merka

You make a valid point with the EU and England.

Going with that logic the EU and Germany would had started an invasion of the UK for leaving the union.

The U.K. followed an established legal process to leave the European Union, which is not a country, and did so without invading anyone.

I'm pretty sure that you and 'logic' have never been introduced.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Who requested the US to burn civilians or attack civilians with chemical weapons? looks the US still used chemical weapons against civilians in the middle east and Balkans.

The birth defects that had calumniated over the decade in those regions says otherwise.

That itself is a war crime.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You seem lost on the issue.

Also made of chemicals, but not a 'chemical weapon'.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Who requested the US to burn civilians or attack civilians with chemical weapons? looks the US still used chemical weapons against civilians in the middle east and Balkans.

The birth defects that had calumniated over the decade in those regions says otherwise.

That itself is a war crime.

Are you lost?

This isn't a Vietnam thread.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Are we supposed to take you seriously when you can't even get the name right?

Try again, you're in too much of a hurry.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

They were weapons made of chemicals (napalm), not 'chemical weapons'

I wonder if Putin is going to say they were warheads made of explosives he shot at Ukrainian cities, not explosive warheads.

LOL

Sound logic you have there. I can't see any holes in it.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

They were weapons made of chemicals (napalm), not 'chemical weapons'

I wonder if Putin is going to say they were warheads made of explosives he shot at Ukrainian cities, not explosive warheads.

LOL

Sound logic you have there. I can't see any holes in it.

I'm stealing your pic, that's fantastically amusing for some reason.

You know perfectly well that the term 'chemical weapon' has been precisely defined by the UN and nearly every country on the planet, and the things you keep bringing up from a long ago war that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread were nowhere near being even in the neighborhood of meeting that definition.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That reply wasn't meant at you though. And i know the name..

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

This is an open forum, meaning anyone can reply.

And if you know the name, then why don't you use it?

Because it isn't "code orange"

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

This is an open forum, meaning anyone can reply.

And if you know the name, then why don't you use it?

Because it isn't "code orange"

Cheers

For the same reason makarov hasn't been defending Snake Island lately.

A russian coverup.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Come to think of it, I don't think the name is Tang, either.

OH! But for the 1960s ...

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join