It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Media Hopes You Are Ignorant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: infolurker

I pick the civilians.

Perhaps you should ask russia to stop killing them then?

Have you come up with even a single way that Ukraine threatened russia prior to russia's invasion yet?

Been asking for 2 months, doesn't anyone have even a single example of what russia claimed for so long and used as 'justification' for invading Ukraine again.

edit on 8-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The same media you are believing on Ukraine lied to you about covid and the masks.

So there was no ccp bio weapon accident in your reality?

Have you come up with even a single way that Ukraine threatened russia prior to russia's invasion yet?

Been asking for 2 months, doesn't anyone have even a single example of what russia claimed for so long and used as 'justification' for invading Ukraine again.

edit on 8-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Just like Hillary right? its not her fault for losing the election its got be the Russians fault.

The civilians left alive are probably grateful

How many civilians are fearful of Ukrainian security forces?
edit on 8-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Just like Hillary right? its not her fault for losing the election its got be the Russians fault.

Did russia not invade Ukraine?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Dunno. Ever check reply’s to your posts?

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You mean like how they allow NATO, US forces to come by into Ukraine near Russia borders?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You mean like how they allow NATO, US forces to come by into Ukraine near Russia borders?

NATO is not a country, Ukraine is not a member of NATO, and it's none of russia's business if any country wants to join NATO.

Are you falsely accusing NATO of being in Ukraine again?

Is this about the fake 3 star general nonsense again?

Or back on fictional weapons labs?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

I respond to nearly all of them

Not paying attention?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Russia is not a member here. Maybe you're asking in the wrong place.

Why don't you ask whoever it is you think made the claim instead of accusing every person you disagree with of it?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Why don't you ask whoever it is you think made the claim instead of accusing every person you disagree with of it?

I am asking those who are supporting russia's territorial conquest in Ukraine.

Care to answer?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
Well I will say this... If my homeland is invaded like Ukraine and I have to fight back and I will, anyone standing beside me and killing invaders, will not be asked about their ideology. Even if they are wearing Nazi memorabilia 👍.

Fill those body bags my brothers! 😁

But , and there always is one , what if the Nazi beside you help start the whole mess ?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Did the US invade Vietnam ?
Did the US invade Korea ?
Did the US invade Europe ?

Think before you answer , as this may be a logic trap .
I have been known to do such .
edit on 5/9/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Did the US invade Vietnam ?
Did the US invade Korea ?
Did the US invade Europe ?

Think before you answer , as this may be a logic trap .
I have been known to do such .

Are we discussing any of those historical events?

But since you answered, no, we sent our forces at the request of Vietnam, Korea, and Europe after they experienced a foreign invasion to steal their land.

Sound familiar?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I’ll take a guess.

The Ukraine has, for a long time, had corrupt dealings with foreign statesmen and their offspring.

Russia is a good and wholesome member of the international community and have a moral obligation to root out and destroy corruption everywhere and anywhere in the world.

This is the eternal battle being waged for your soul.

Ukraine is a festering cesspool of pus and needs to be stamped out and built back better. Purified if you will, with fire as the Lord decreed no less, of all the foreign influences poisoning the land.

It is the very fundamental groundwork for rolling back the veil so that reality can be perceived and glory can be heaped upon the almighty creator.

Dunno if you will like my explanation but I’m mildly interested in seeing what your bot-brain comes up with.

Have fun over there with your unicorns bud

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I’ll take a guess.

Russia is a good and wholesome member of the international community

Hilarious!

You actually believe that?

russia just invaded another non threatening country to steal land while making repeated nuke threats, is intentionally trying to crash the global economy and intentionally create a global famine.

The term 'global pariah' fits a whole lot better than your absurd description.

edit on 9-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Your incorrect and always have been.

Russia is just doing what no other major player on the world stage has the balls to do.

Calling out the corruption rife in Ukraine and staking their claim at the pointy end of the stick.

Makes as much sense as your repetitively adding jack sh!t to threads. I suggest you start a thread asking your question and I look forward to you slinking off when Ukraine has been purified.

reply to: PatriotGames4u

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 9-5-2022 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Care to answer?

I don't support imperialism, which you know in spite of your unscrupulous implication.

I have not. Why would I spend my time finding evidence to support Russian propaganda? Sounds like something a Russian would do.

Are you encouraging other members to volunteer their time to providing evidentiary support to Russian propaganda? Why?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Your incorrect and always have been.

Russia is just doing what no other major player on the world stage has the balls to do.

Calling out the corruption rife in Ukraine and staking their claim at the pointy end of the stick.

Makes as much sense as your repetitively adding jack sh!t to threads. I suggest you start a thread asking your question and I look forward to you slinking off when Ukraine has been purified.

reply to: PatriotGames4u

Is russia gonna call out corruption to invade china, mexico, and itself next?

Since they're all far more corrupt, violent, and threatening than Ukraine was?

Or do you actually believe russia's weapons lab, bio drone, dirty bomb, Israeli nuke, and U.S. Tomahawk lies?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Care to answer?

I don't support imperialism, which you know in spite of your unscrupulous implication.

I have not. Why would I spend my time finding evidence to support Russian propaganda? Sounds like something a Russian would do.

Are you encouraging other members to volunteer their time to providing evidentiary support to Russian propaganda? Why?

No.

I'm asking the russian propagandists who have been collectively implying such to back up their absurd claims.

I know they can't, because Ukraine posed no such threat to russia, so it's also demonstrating their absurdity because the invasion they so vociferously support is not justified in any way.

Nowhere outside of russia anyway.

edit on 9-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join