It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch The Voter Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: chr0naut

Watch the movie. It will eliminate the majority of your questions.

odysee.com...@stpierrs:f/2000-MULES-:9

The same links that didn't work for me before, still aren't. Perhaps ATS is stripping part of the url? They do take me to the Oddysee home page, but not to the specific video.

Type '2000 Mules' in the search bar and pick the English one (assuming you aren't Spanish) odysee.com...$/search?q=2000%20mules. That is the video in full. ATS is wanting to mess with the link. Try this if you can't get that working Direct Link
edit on 9-5-2022 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
2000 mules doco @joshwhotv

2000 mules doco@bitchute
edit on 9-5-2022 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I wonder how the information would compare to people that legitimately travel like this like delivery drivers.

Also the information they analyzed on election day compared to the same users a month before and after.

Haven't watched the doc yet, just hope they covered their bases to get the real truth out.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I posted this in the other thread: I just started posting so not sure which one I'm supposed to put this in. I have an idea. If the mods need to remove this one, I apologize.

-------------------------------

I've always had this sick gut feeling Trump was right. The night of the election; before I went to bed. He was up, and I mean up. The remaining counties that had not reported yet, were predominantly Republican. Logistically, he had won! Checkmate. You can't argue with the moves in Chess. When I woke up; I was stunned.

I would like to see a map of the final reporting times of the counties in 2000 mules; and see if those were pivotal counties that flipped over night? Thus, further adding proof if they are. Because a county that goes predominantly 75% + Republican one election, isn't going to be flipping that drastically over one election cycle. It's a gradual shift. I've always noticed that, because I'm ADHD and I like numbers lol.

I would like to see previous election percentages for the counties in question reported on in 2000 mules, and compare those with 2020. Than graph it. In other words. 2008 - 2012 - 2016 - 2020. Line graph the # of dem votes, and # of rep votes. You will notice it's always a curve, ignoring the obvious gerrymandering ones.

Proceed by graphing all the other counties around it and creating a graph showing the max/min amount of 'swing' (Dif between Dem vs Repub Votes each year). We could then take all the averages and create line graphs to show the swing as a picture. If you start analyzing each and every graph... an organic flow will start to present itself and create an overall average. Eventually you will notice the max/min values in difference, will always form smooth curves. ORGANIC swing.

If we see large percentage spikes on the line graphs for the counties in 2000 mule; we can further prove the documentary. Any large jump that falls outside the range of the natural organic flow of swing of a non gerrymandered county, OBVIOUSLY has to be artificial!!

We than use those 'spike' charts as a forecast model (Technical Analysis), and look at all the other counties.

We can also look at previous years, and see if these tactics were used in the past in one way shape or form, since we could easily put 5 election cycles on one graph.

Now that we have some conclusive evidence to pinpoint counties that DID cheat; we can use that data to create charts that create a profile of a dirty county. Calculate the national average of swing and make a national average profile. By comparing/contrasting the 'known' profiles of dirty counties, against the max/min possible shift percentages of the national average profile: WE CAN REVEAL ALL FURTHER DIRTY COUNTIES.

By using the solid variables from the work these guys did in the documentary, we can use math equations to reveal other dirty counties. HOW they cheated doesn't matter now. I care about WHO did it, every last one of them..... because I want to know what 'Republicans' are in on it. They need dealt with come election time... traitors... and the amount of work to find them all using the 'cell phone' method isn't plausible.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.... NOBODY is going to do # about this.

Let's create our own line graphs: showing the degree of 'swing' in a county. Use the counties in the documentary as a base. Calculate the graphs for the counties around them. Use 'Technical Analysis' to see if we can locate any spikes (jumps outside the organic 'swing') on the line graphs in the cheated counties. Than compare/contrast those with all other counties, looking for anything outside the max/min variables of the 'organic' swing graph.

Use these inorganic spikes as a forecast model, to isolate other invalid counties.

Lock in the formulas and ask the internet for help, doing every county.

Map the EVERY DIRTY COUNTY across the entire US.

Find out who is in charge of each county.

Start talking to residents of those counties and express them to file lawsuits/investigations (if that's possible??)

Even if the graphs, after lawful investigation; have a 60% chance of being right, and the other 40% are lost.... That's a more than 50% chance to legally hit one of these suckers in the nut-sacks; being everyday citizens expressing our rights as Americans through diplomacy. I'll take it.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Its hard to take D'Souza seriously when his entire work is based off a right-wing agenda.

Much of which has been heaviky criticized :
www.mediaite.com...

I'll watch it if non-right wingers say there is actually something there.

Because you need someone else to tell you what to believe instead if watching and checking the info yourself???..

This is one of the biggest problems in this country

Too many people led by the nose

Govern me harder daddy
edit on 5/10/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

don't. You can't handle the truth. Your paradigm would not survive, and I'd hate to see you become that confused. It's best you just ASSume you have it all figured out like the others who are scared to death of finding they were lied to.

Orange man bad. That's all you need.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The same links that didn't work for me before, still aren't. Perhaps ATS is stripping part of the url? They do take me to the Oddysee home page, but not to the specific video.

LOL, I provided a link that I tested. Just admit, you don't want to watch it, and you are afraid.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kykweer
I wonder how the information would compare to people that legitimately travel like this like delivery drivers.

Also the information they analyzed on election day compared to the same users a month before and after.

Haven't watched the doc yet, just hope they covered their bases to get the real truth out.

They did. And they spent their own money doing it.

Concerned citizens had to use their own money to investigate what the government SHOULD HAVE DONE.

That's how corrupt government is today. They steal the election and then refuse to investigate the crime.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The FBI is beyond useless - I think it is long past time for vigilante justice.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Afraid of watching a movie?

LOL.

I will say, that at the 1:27 mark into the movie, it shows a video of someone allegedly stuffing ballots. It shows it from multiple angles, with the cameras moving their location, as if on a dolley, or with a steadycam, and it tracks the action. When video footage does this, you can be sure that it is staged.

So, at least this bit of footage wasn't genuine.

edit on 10/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I really don't have it figuared out and perhaps there is some serious voter fraud. But its hard to take seriously when its a story of the boy who cried wolf. Hardcore trump followers and Qanon people have shouted corruption non stop since he was elected and its been a never ending stream of BS.

Can you blame left leaning people for not wanting to pay attention to yet another claim of democrat fraud and corruption.

And democrats are guilty of this too. Its all so tiring and im hard pressed to take these claims seriously.

But like i said, this should be investigated further if there really is something there.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Its hard to take D'Souza seriously when his entire work is based off a right-wing agenda.

Much of which has been heaviky criticized :
www.mediaite.com...

Because you need someone else to tell you what to believe instead if watching and checking the info yourself???..

This is one of the biggest problems in this country

Too many people led by the nose

Govern me harder daddy

Would you watch a documentary by AOC and Pelosi that claimed Trump was apart of Russian collusion and planned the january 6th riots?

Probably not im guessing...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This wouldn't even be possible without the Help America Vote Act. It passed in the House 357-48, and 92-2 in the Senate. A bipartisan gift to us.

Both parties are soooo in on it.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Full disclosure - I'm a republican. I've always suspected something was up with this election. With that said, the most damning evidence, to me, would be showing footage of the same person visiting multiple drop boxes. They paint the picture that this has occurred. If they have all this data, why doesn't this evidence exist. Granted - I didn't watch this with overt scrutiny. If they showed this footage, I must have missed it. IMO, if that footage existed, they'd have enough to pursue with legal actions.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

guess you never been a security guard or have experience with auto motion tracking camera systems.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hotspace
Full disclosure - I'm a republican. I've always suspected something was up with this election. With that said, the most damning evidence, to me, would be showing footage of the same person visiting multiple drop boxes. They paint the picture that this has occurred. If they have all this data, why doesn't this evidence exist. Granted - I didn't watch this with overt scrutiny. If they showed this footage, I must have missed it. IMO, if that footage existed, they'd have enough to pursue with legal actions.

NO. Not if the DA's did not want to pursue it. you have no case when the law enforcers refuse to even try because they fear the public.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

guess you never been a security guard or have experience with auto motion tracking camera systems.

I have never been a security guard, but I have installed, maintained and operated camera equipment including security cameras.

I am aware that some high end security cameras can auto-zoom and track movement.

I can assure you, however, that fixed point mounted security cameras cannot move down the street to get a better angle around obstacles. Look at the segment of video again, it was staged.

edit on 11/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

prove it then.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Or you have True The Vote insist they have a "source" to verify this info. When in 2021 the Georgia GBI and the FBI ask them for the info as the only data they supplied is sketchy and not enough to go further, True The Vote just never responds and does not ever provide the "source" or any additional info.

Instead you make a documentary and charge people 29.00. Nice.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Buchanan County supervisor Trey Adkins indicted on election fraud, embezzlement

www.wjhl.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join