It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dey took yer election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
link

The link for 2000 mules is out now. It's about 90 minutes, and it gives the proof without question that indeed the election was stolen.
All that remains is for the authorities to do their jobs.

I have made fun of folks who use the "absolute proof" tagline before. Mainly because truth is subjective. Well, data is not. Data is absolute. And the video data came from the states own election system. The cell phone data is the same data companies base their marketing on. it's real.

I know who won't comment on this, and it's a shame, but it's expected.

Please share this with others, so at the very least, we will all know that your vote means nothing if this isn't addressed.
edit on 8-5-2022 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Haven't watched it yet...but it must be powerful based on how desperately everyone is attempting to censor it.

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Haven't watched it yet...but it must be powerful based on how desperately everyone is attempting to censor it.

if authorities follow up on the data, they will be able to prove not only that there was fraud, but also who payed for it.

+6 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

When I read the thread title I clicked it thinking auggy was trolling again.

The truth may yet see the light of day.

Whatevs. You masons are all in on it anyhow.

See you at the next Zagmuk
edit on 5 8 2022 by dashen because: Q

+8 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This data was turned over to authorities months ago.

Have yet to hear anything about this slam dunk case.

All the work was already done for them.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Mercury News says otherwise. I think enough information has come out to prove there was collusion to steal the election without this video.

Mercury Fact Check

+11 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

. . . . and so it begins. . . .

The Electioning.

ETA; Nothing will ever be done, sadly, regardless of proof.
edit on 8-5-2022 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Watching it now...thanks to your link.
"WOW"...so far.

+18 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

My wife and I went to see it in the theater on May 4th. She has always believed the election was stolen. I was more of a fence sitter, wanting more evidence.

I actually felt nauseous when we left the theater. This is far worse than I imagined. I really didn't believe it was wide spread until I saw this film.

Just to be clear, I was a registered Democrat for 35 years. I recently registered as unaffiliated.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If it wasn't for the stupid, rabid idiots that went to the capital to protest and walked right into a setup- and the building itself- things might have turned out very differently.

There's a right and a wrong way to do things. Had they not turned into a bunch of tantrum-throwing morons, the liberalization of our country could have been stopped.

The ones who really need to watch this documentary never will; they rely on the evening news to tell them what the 'truth' is.

+16 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well millions of people saw with their own eyes how fast the tallies changed at specific times. So fast it was actually impossible. Hell-0 Dolly 💎

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Mercury News says otherwise. I think enough information has come out to prove there was collusion to steal the election without this video.

Mercury Fact Check

Take into consideration The Mercury News is Left Wing and may be getting paid to write slanted stories. 🤣

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
A very compelling video, and was just posting the other day above the dearth of solid evidence.

To have persons go by the mail-in vote drop boxes so many times ALONE means this should be investigated before we have another election.

But we all know absolutely nothing will be done about this. Society needs watchful and unbiased media to inform and pressure for investigations and answers, we don't have that ergo nothing will be done.
edit on 8-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Finished watching this.

I don't see how ANYONE who takes the time to watch this and to process this data doesn't see that the 2020 election was completely fixed.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

if authorities follow up on the data, they will be able to prove not only that there was fraud, but also who payed for it.

Zuckerberg will play stupid and say that he sent the money to the states to determine how it needed to be used to assist the different counties. The election officials in the counties need to be investigated along with every leftist organization that participated. They should start with the list that True the Vote has nailed down along with all the people and organizations listed in the Time Magazine article on "The Secret Shadow Campaign". I won't be voting for any candidate that doesn't vow to or show that they are willing to take up and correct this issue. In my opinion, it has become the most important issue and agenda that we face as a nation.

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think that this is just the tip of the iceberg. The last three Presidential Elections I've personally witnessed abnormalities. One of them, cleaning of the voter registration system was mentioned. I've posted before that my Mother voted in the 2012 election, even though she died in 2010.

In the other two elections I've seen issues with the voting machines. In the 2016 election a woman selected Trump on the touchscreen but, when she reviewed her choices it came up Clinton. She caught it and a poll worker helped her change it to show Trump. The polling place I was at wasn't the only one where this happened. An election official tried to explain it away as a "calibration problem". Yet if it was a "calibration problem" it should have happened each way, but every reported case was a Trump vote being changed to Clinton.

The last Presidential election the issue was someone voting a straight Republican ticket ended up with a vote for Biden. I was asked to witness a poll worker correcting the issue and even signed a form stating that I witnessed it.

Each time the "error" was in the Democrat's favor. How many times did this happen and the voter didn't catch it?

You add all of this together with the information presented in 2000 Mules and it paints an interesting picture.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So are Americans going to sit by and watch someone walk in and steal the Oval Office and run their country into the ground for foreign interests?
I know you will still pay taxes, even though the government runs on fiat money.....
I think your freedom tree needs watering

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
one thing that is never mentioned in all of this is the fact that the very moment the polls closed on the west coast...that very moment, wa., or. , and ca. went blue...they didnt even count anything.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

That fact check is dumb. Mainly as it cites the tracking only is accurate up around 2-3 meters🤣🤣.
There is absolutly nothing around these boxes up to like 5+ meters typically. They are basing their assesment on a even worse optic.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You don't have to get me to believe, I knew it was stolen, I saw when they stopped counting and I was like wtf? If Biden won, fraud. No one with a brain likes him. Voting for him to just get Trump out, stupid.

On that note, I will watch this later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join