It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Regime Warns Coronavirus Could Infect 100 Million Right Before Midterms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Now that coronavirus has mutated into the Omicron variant which is basically a glorified cold virus, it's going to take a lot more fear mongering and reinforcing to make people revert to pandemic mode. It's a numbers game at this point. How many people can we convince to do mail in voting in key counties? As long as mail in voting is allowed or "mandated" because of a "public health emergency" you can guarantee we will see a repeat of the 2000 mules phenomena.

The Biden administration is warning the United States could see 100 million coronavirus infections and a potentially significant wave of deaths this fall and winter, driven by new omicron subvariants that have shown a remarkable ability to escape immunity.

"Remarkable ability to escape immunity."

Hey, this is quite remarkable! This crazy virus is so crafty it "escapes immunity!" How does it do that? We know the vaccine is so good but it doesn't work, but it's good, but the virus is too smart.. C'mon man!

SOURCE

Yep. Right on queue. Coronavirus fear.
Roll film…action.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Another example of How the News Media hates MAGA, just like President Biden...

In 2020, President Trump was lambasted and raked over the coals by the Liberal News Media and their guest "experts", for declaring mail-in voting as something that should be avoided, because it is ripe for fraud.

It turns out, it was a panel headed by Democrat Jimmy Carter, that reached the conclusion Mail-In Voting Should Be Avoided, whenever possible. Too susceptible to fraud!

Source: www.wsj.com...

edit on 5/15/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Covid is as mild as normal coronavirus. Infection is not a big deal.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: futuresoldierMy boss who has had covid twice would disagree with you.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In my neck of the woods a popular saying is "the democrat candidate is winning right now, wait until the republicans get out of work to vote."

Not sure where I heard that first but I've heard it many times in my life.

I think the idea of block chain voting is a great idea, you prove who you are, you get a unique ID (think 2 factor authentication) and then you use that to cast your ballot. With the technology we have these days it would save so much time and should be fairly accurate. At any time you can enter your unique ID and see who you voted for.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: rickymouse

In my neck of the woods a popular saying is "the democrat candidate is winning right now, wait until the republicans get out of work to vote."

Not sure where I heard that first but I've heard it many times in my life.

I think the idea of block chain voting is a great idea, you prove who you are, you get a unique ID (think 2 factor authentication) and then you use that to cast your ballot. With the technology we have these days it would save so much time and should be fairly accurate. At any time you can enter your unique ID and see who you voted for.

That actually would be a good way to guarantee truthfulness in voting. I think a person should be able to verify the way they voted to make sure the technology did not change it or it registered it right.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They want to steal the 2024 elections as well. This is why they want to get rid of Title 42. ILLEGALS are being flown to states in which the numbers of COVID-19 are increasing dramatically. But left-wingers/anti-Trump crowd can't seem to understand this is being done on purpose meanwhile corrupt and senile China Biden and corrupt China Democrat/RINO leaders are forcing LEGAL Americans/LEGAL U.S. residents to be vaccinated with experiments or everyone loses their jobs. CHILDREN who have a 0.003% chance of dying from COVID-19 are still being forced in many states/cities to continue to wear masks, to be vaccinated with the experiment, etc. Even when evidence showed that children, mostly males, will be more likely hospitalized for COVID-19 vaccine caused injuries than because of COVID-19 and still children were forced to be part of the biggest medical experiment in human history. An experiment which is causing more death, and more people to get ill because of the so called vaccines.

Make no mistake, democrats and RINOs want to steal the 2024 election. The question is what are people going to do to stop this?
This "administration" and democrat leaders, plus RINOs, have proven to be dictatorial aholes. Any American who dares be their political opponent has been criminalized. Now democrat leaders are even calling to make the Republican party/the GOP into the "domestic terrorism party..." Even when the large majority of these mass murderers ARE LEFT-WINGERS THEMSELVES...

edit on 19-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join