It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge and Georgia Secty of State Rules Marjorie Taylor-Greene Can Be Reelected.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think she needs to worry about Liz Cheney since she lost her primary to the Trump backed candidate (drawing a blank on her name right now).
edit on 17-8-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You really think a Congressperson who is against solar electricity because she thinks when it gets dark you no longer have electricity, is capable of anything in congress besides providing a distraction? This is who you admire?

I’m gonna be really pissed off about that. I mean, how absurd is this? I like the lights on. I wanna stay up later at night. I don’t wanna have to go to bed when the sun sets. It’s so silly! I mean, all of this is insane.”

Link

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You really think a Congressperson who is against solar electricity because she thinks when it gets dark you no longer have electricity, is capable of anything in congress besides providing a distraction? This is who you admire?

I’m gonna be really pissed off about that. I mean, how absurd is this? I like the lights on. I wanna stay up later at night. I don’t wanna have to go to bed when the sun sets. It’s so silly! I mean, all of this is insane.”

Link

But she's so right especially when the batteries discharge. Look up how those things work bwaaahahahaha 😀

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Holy crap?
Do they think the wind turbines still generate when there is no wind?

Do these people even read what they post?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

She must get really confused by those solar powered lights that only come on when it's dark out.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Holy crap?

A wind turbine connected to an AC outlet could be turned on, and made to turn when the air is calm.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: frogs453

She must get really confused by those solar powered lights that only come on when it's dark out.

Did she admit it, like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez admitted she didn't know veggies grow in dirt?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Yeah
Most dems are very confused about our load based power grid and infrastructure, and how it actually works.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
And to be removed just before the election. Anybody want to bet$$$$$

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Holy crap?

A wind turbine connected to an AC outlet could be turned on, and made to turn when the air is calm.

Or a diesel engine starts 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join