It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHTF has arrived

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Stop making mountains out of molehills. You NEED just 3 thing to live. Prioritised it's WATER, FOOD and SHELTER everything else is luxury. Think of a couple of hundred years ago, that's all they had and you have to remember that's everyone's, and I mean everyone's relatives. So if they survived that then you can.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Off topic. Deleted
edit on 9-5-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

"Police cars being grounded and delayed due to lack of parts."

Well at least there's a silver lining!

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: 38181

I'm in the central part of the country where sometimes winter just won't end... At this point, only 5% of fields are planted due to the freezing temps and normal winter thaw flooding combined with excessive rain. Only 1% of corn and soybeans are planted and normally, we're at 70% or higher by now AS A RULE. There are always fluctuations.. I believe it's a recoverable situation if the rest of the growing season is fairly normal. But, time will tell...

Are you in USA?

Here in northern Cali, about 30 miles east of the San Francisco bay, we have been getting a cold wind knocking temperatures way down below average. Before sunrise tomorrow, we have a low forecast of 39 F when usually in May the low before sunrise is 50 F.

Is the polar vortex lasting longer this year???

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Yes. A week and a half ago we had freezing temps. It's going to be in the 70's this week. We just had our week of spring lol. I know it's another La Nina year and that might contribute to the abnormal weather.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

There is always the option for the USA govt to declare bankruptcy. Any USA residents or businesses who operate as their govt does, financially, would have long ago needed to declare bankruptcy.

There is nothing wrong with declaring bankruptcy. It's nobody's fault. Just repudiate your debt and get on with your business.

But will the USA govt have the humility to do this, or any national govt for that matter? Not bloody likely.

Their pride comes before their fall.
edit on 10-5-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Link to the comments?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join