It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Projected Intelligence Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I once read a long time ago on the internet before it was monopolized and cut in half these science reports that were outlandish and many difficult to believe but they were presented like real government documents it was difficult to tell. This was around 2002-2005.

There was a long detailed site dedicated to mind control stories the government funded and some so called inside information concerning the natural order of intelligence and life. Some of the reports outlined how nervous systems of all species affect each other and how it was tiered like a pyramid, mostly where when the power of one species brain and nervous systems reached a certain level beyond that of another there was a control effect between the two. Like say the way an elephant has control over small birds and that this was simply a matter of physics and how electrical pulses in the bodies of large animals affected the reception in smaller animals. Very complex and detailed documents some of it way out of my understanding because of the science involved. This was a matter of size and mathematics and they got their ideas from years of observing animals in the wild.

What they were trying to do though was use this knowledge to create mind control technology but they weren't quite there yet. They described cell-tower type signal projectors that mimicked frequencies that harmonized and dominated different animal species including humans, saying that they had the math on what balances were needed but this could only affect very generic things and they were trying to specialize the technology in order to give precise directions to their mind controlled subjects. In other words they were trying to turn humans into remote control cars using cell-tower type signal technology.

My thought is maybe this 5G controversey is tge end result of that earlier project.

A lot of those websites are gone now and if you to find fascinating things like that you'll be out of luck because they removed almost all of it. The internet as it is now compared to the depth there was before is very much a let down to say the least.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that the thing about their technology was that they would project thoughts with these cell-towers that would basically overwrite your own thoughts and so you didnt have a mind anymore and couldnt think because the cell-tower was giving you a new thought but you'd never know the difference. This was based on simple math the thought being a force of a stronger signal over a weaker signal, like how shouting overpowers whispering.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sweet! Imaginary star and flag for You.
Keep it coming.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

Here is one of those websites you mentioned.

The technology you are referring to is called psychotronics, and although I would agree with you that the internet today is much more diluted with corporate advertising and abysmal narcissism, at the same time there is much more of this type of content available on the internet than ever before (even if you do have to look far and wide for it).

There are so many books, blogs, research papers, & collections of declassified documents pertaining to this type of technology today, so much more than say ten or twenty years ago.

edit on 5/6/2022 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

There are those who believe our government and intelligence agencies are capable of doing dastardly deeds, like viewing citizens as cattle and look for ways to control and manipulate the 'herd'. Then there are those that do a deep-dive research into the full history- not the whitewashed version- and know that the 1% see us all as the necessary deplorables to manipulate into doing their bidding, for their gain.

As long as they can keep us 'thinking' we are free, and have a say in our lives, they can continue to control the minds of the masses.

I'd like to think their greatest fear is the awakening of the common man to their subtle manipulation and life-long programming. I'd like to believe that fear gives them constant night terrors.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I have occasional experiences where I'm snoozing, and suddenly there's an influx of 'thought' which states one or two sentences which are absolutely clear, surprising me greatly because I know the thought didn't come from me.

I believe I might be picking up on deliberate signals which are intended as tests to see whether their technology works. I don't know who is behind it, but I've become convinved that the environment is occasionally saturated with data streams intended to be 'received' by people whose brains/minds are somehow in a receptive state.

Like I say it only seems to happen when my consciousness is liminal, between waking & sleeping, so that I pick it up subconsciously. These are always very clear statements of an objective nature, or sometimes posited in a personal sense (as in, 'I' will do, 'I' should say, etc, so as to make a person think they thought it themselves). Very strange. They wake me up when they occur, because of the shock of their 'alien nature', knowing they don't come from me surprises me & it's like a sudden shock in the outworkings of the story of a dream which causes you to wake up.

I don't feel threatened by it, due to my personal faith & spiritual walk with God, but I can see some people, those who already struggle with mental illness perhaps, being very unnerved by these experiences.

Bastards doing it, whoever they are, should be tarred & feathered & exiled to Svalbaad in the Arctic circle...

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

There are those who believe our government and intelligence agencies are capable of doing dastardly deeds, like viewing citizens as cattle and look for ways to control and manipulate the 'herd'. Then there are those that do a deep-dive research into the full history- not the whitewashed version- and know that the 1% see us all as the necessary deplorables to manipulate into doing their bidding, for their gain.

As long as they can keep us 'thinking' we are free, and have a say in our lives, they can continue to control the minds of the masses.

I'd like to think their greatest fear is the awakening of the common man to their subtle manipulation and life-long programming. I'd like to believe that fear gives them constant night terrors.

Considering the mindlessness and emptiness I've seen in large numbers of people lately and how they act like life is sort of a game in an endless series of drive throughs and everything is disposable I can't say I blame these government folks for wanting to turn them into remote control cars. Most of my life I was around informed thoughtful intelligent people and missed the crowd. I almost feel sorry for those outstanding workers in certain professions that deal with large crowds because I never really knew what they went through but now it all makes sense once you see the hordes in action. I've been to many places where thousands of people get together but I guess those were the wrong places to find out. Then I also wonder haven't these control obsessed maniacs thought that not everyone is in on the drive thru game? Would they truly want to fully brainwash everyone? Thats really out there.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I have occasional experiences where I'm snoozing, and suddenly there's an influx of 'thought' which states one or two sentences which are absolutely clear, surprising me greatly because I know the thought didn't come from me.

I believe I might be picking up on deliberate signals which are intended as tests to see whether their technology works. I don't know who is behind it, but I've become convinved that the environment is occasionally saturated with data streams intended to be 'received' by people whose brains/minds are somehow in a receptive state.

Like I say it only seems to happen when my consciousness is liminal, between waking & sleeping, so that I pick it up subconsciously. These are always very clear statements of an objective nature, or sometimes posited in a personal sense (as in, 'I' will do, 'I' should say, etc, so as to make a person think they thought it themselves). Very strange. They wake me up when they occur, because of the shock of their 'alien nature', knowing they don't come from me surprises me & it's like a sudden shock in the outworkings of the story of a dream which causes you to wake up.

I don't feel threatened by it, due to my personal faith & spiritual walk with God, but I can see some people, those who already struggle with mental illness perhaps, being very unnerved by these experiences.

Bastards doing it, whoever they are, should be tarred & feathered & exiled to Svalbaad in the Arctic circle...

Ultrasonic speaker allows you to whisper in someones ear 30 meters away.
www.newscientist.com...

I knew a park ranger that had one of these things and all sorts of other long distance surveillance gadgets like scopes, night vision, listening devices. He could shout to a single person in a group without the other people hearing it.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

the environment is occasionally saturated with data streams intended to be 'received' by people whose brains/minds are somehow in a receptive state.

Somehow? Like being chipped maybe?
Guess it depends on which series and model of chip that You happened to recieve. Oh..thats right, we dont even need chips anymore. Everything is riding everything frequecy wise.

FlyinTheointment, Ive experienced the exact same phenom (still do), it seems to go hand in hand with the tinitus, in a really abrasive way.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join