It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC World Service Releases short documentary about Hunter Biden's laptop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The BBC world service has released a short documentary about Hunter Biden's laptop.

You may need a VPN to access it from some places due to geo blocking.

Link

If you can't access the link you can always catch it on the radio.

Frequencies

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Can you share the gist of what the BBC said?
I am guessing 'the claims of evidence of improprieties being on the laptop are misinformation' or something along those lines.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Fox Nation did a nice 3 part series on this as well. Everyone comes up with the same answer in the end. The laptop is and was real, the story was hidden to manipulate the election, and the story is still being suppressed due to the implications of Joe Biden being associated with Hunters business deals.

Enough real verified data exists to warrant an investigation, and after midterm elections, that likely will happen.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Can you share the gist of what the BBC said?
I am guessing 'the claims of evidence of improprieties being on the laptop are misinformation' or something along those lines.

they spend a lot of the time playing the "poor Hunter" card, and glossing over the facts for some Orange Man Bad talk. But in the end, have to admit the laptop was real, the data exists, and the story was hidden.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am shocked the British Brainwashing Corps actually admitted that, then.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
1.D- Rating on the low energy attempt at a new history of unbiased posting.

2. Hunter is probably a nerd they dressed up and photobomd for the "bad" Biden to focus everyone's attention on. I has to be pervy.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
BBC "World Services"? Okay. ... Where was this "news". When it was actually news?

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

in the delete box at twitter.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I needed to sign in to my BBC account; fortunately I had one for television watching purposes, so I've just started listening.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Fox News doesn't understand that Hunter is now off-the-hook, thanks to "The Big Guy" (aka Joe Biden).

Hunter and his family are enjoying themselves on a South Carolina vacation with Mom and Pop.

Photos: www.foxnews.com...

This was a perfect week for seeing what an "Unfair Two-Tier Justice System" looks like.

Worry-Free Freedom for the Biden family. / Badgering-Persecution of the Trump family.

new topics

top topics

join