It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals planning attacks on Christian Churches on Mother's Day

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
This will not end well in my area. Several church members I have talked with in the last couple of years have stated that some members carry weapons in case something stupid happens during a church service. This was done because of recent riots and church shootings. A lot of congregations have decided they needed some protection if it comes to that.

I go to a mega church and since the Christophobic attacks have begun in Churches our Church has ARMED police outside the building and inside of each service, in uniform. Necessary in this day and age where liberals feel they are justified in using violence against those they disagree with, and even VP Harris raises money for their bail.

This is what the left has directly caused with their Christophobia.

Question: Why are they only attacking Christian churches when Islamic Houses of Worship believe abortion is a sin past the 40th day of conception (6 weeks) and they ban LGBT people and say their behavior is a sin. Also Synagogues say LGBT behavior is a sin, and some do not believe in abortion. Yet the liberal left only attacks Christians in a massive display of Christophobia. It is not just phobia but deep hatred of all things and all people who are Christians, at least that is the way it appears with their behavior, which speaks louder than words.

edit on 5/6/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: The2Billies

It appears clear that the stance of the political left is now: my way or not just the highway, not just doxing / social media destruction / destroying livelihoods / personal destruction - but now it is my way or I'll terrorize you and your family - I'll vandalize your churches - I'll burn your cities and steal all we can while burning down cities and beating police. Way to go liberals, and Democrats, the party of "compassion" and "peace", NOT.

It's neither fair nor accurate to blame the entire left/liberal party for this. Just like for so many on the right/conservative side of things, what the extremists do and what elected and un-elected party leaders do is not reflective of what the vast majority do... or even want.

It's far too complicated an issue to just slap general purpose labels on entire groups with any fairness or accuracy.

I really hope you are right.

However, the loony alt-left supported by Biden/Pelosi/AOC and squad are the vocal ones, the ones who are demonstrating to people "what the Democrats believe". The loony left are so vocal and violent and sadly tacitly supported by their political leaders that it reflects on people like you, and that is sad.

If Biden and Pelosi had said, don't terrorize the families of Supreme Court Justices, don't vandalize Churches and terrorize families going to church, then this impression that the political wing of the Democratic Party is as loony as the alt-left loons, would go away. But they don't and so the impression remains that these activities are supported by the elite Democratic politicians who make policy and control the government of the US right now.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Let them. Everyone carries here and takes their churches seriously. Kinda bible-belty and all.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I really hope you are right.

I can only speak to what I've seen and read... but to that extent, it's out there. Or not out there, to the extent that I've seen virtually no talk about this, and absolutely no support for it.

However, the loony alt-left supported by Biden/Pelosi/AOC and squad are the vocal ones, the ones who are demonstrating to people "what the Democrats believe". The loony left are so vocal and violent and sadly tacitly supported by their political leaders...

This ^^^. I tend to think of it as the craptastic extreme left rather than the loony alt-left, and the Biden admin and current crop of leftist Congress Critters in particular, but I think we're basically on the same page in this sense.

...that it reflects on people like you, and that is sad.

Not me! I refuse to belong to any political party or partisan organization in very large part because of this! Political parties will accept anyone... and I'm not willing to be lumped into their crap. No lesser of two evils for me.

If Biden and Pelosi had said, don't terrorize the families of Supreme Court Justices, don't vandalize Churches and terrorize families going to church, then this impression that the political wing of the Democratic Party is as loony as the alt-left loons, would go away. But they don't and so the impression remains that these activities are supported by the elite Democratic politicians who make policy and control the government of the US right now.

Well, you're right there too. I can't argue. The loudest craptastic voices want everyone to believe that they speak for everyone else... just more craptastic gaslighting. They don't speak for everyone. Unfortunately, the equally craptastic voices in Big Media don't want to give any other voices any attention or exposure. They'd rather just cancel them completely...

But that's exactly why it's so important for all of us to seek out those ignored and cancelled voices and listen to them. We won't always agree, but giving them attention and respect puts the lie to the craptastic voices we hear from the craptastic "leaders" and craptastic Big Media. Someone's gotta do it... if not us, then no one will.
edit on 6-5-2022 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

We have to be very careful how we word things.

We should NEVER associate protests with attacks.

Protesting is American as it gets, it is one of the hallmarks of our country, our freedoms, and well just being American.
It has not side, no gender, no association.

Do bad things sometimes happen during protests? Of course, but we should never just associate the two as inseparable pieces.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

We have to be very careful how we word things.

We should NEVER associate protests with attacks.

Protesting is American as it gets, it is one of the hallmarks of our country, our freedoms, and well just being American.
It has not side, no gender, no association.

Do bad things sometimes happen during protests? Of course, but we should never just associate the two as inseparable pieces.

They already vandalized at least one church. That is an attack, unacceptable.

In LA they actually rioted, that is more than a protest.

Watch, somewhere it is bound to turn violent because that is the current history and consistent with the current behavior of the liberal left. I have no doubt the "protests" which are fine if they don't do it on private property, will cross the line into illegal harrassment/vandalism or worse. On the lawns where the families of Supreme Court Justices live. On the property of Churches.

Legal protests are fine if they don't harass, don't vandalize, don't intimidate, and stay on public property. But you and I both know that won't happen.

Will they harass church goers on church property, which is private property, and scare children? Most likely. We'll see.

I'd be willing to bet the protests will cross the line and terrorize families and vandalize private property and march on private property without getting a permit or permission to protest on the private property.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well put together and we shall see if our disgrace of a President ever wakes up.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

They already vandalized at least one church. That is an attack, unacceptable.

Again, if any group does this shall we classify all protestors as attackers, if so that is something that works both ways....
edit on 6-5-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

Legal protests are fine if they don't harass, don't vandalize, don't intimidate, and stay on public property. But you and I both know that won't happen.

I hope you aren't being serious. Legal safe protests happen ALL the time. They just don't get the spotlight because it is boring.
edit on 6-5-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
This will not end well in my area. Several church members I have talked with in the last couple of years have stated that some members carry weapons in case something stupid happens during a church service. This was done because of recent riots and church shootings. A lot of congregations have decided they needed some protection if it comes to that.

My church is doing this. Members who hold a CC permit can volunteer to carry during service. The sheriff's department offers special classes to train them.

Dark times.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006
OMG Joy Behar - as if she gets any (without paying for it)...you just can't make this stuff up

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It appears clear that the stance of the political left is now: my way or not just the highway, not just doxing / social media destruction / destroying livelihoods / personal destruction - but now it is my way or I'll terrorize you and your family - I'll vandalize your churches - I'll burn your cities and steal all we can while burning down cities and beating police. Way to go liberals, and Democrats, the party of "compassion" and "peace", NOT.

It's neither fair nor accurate to blame the entire left/liberal party for this. Just like for so many on the right/conservative side of things, what the extremists do and what elected and un-elected party leaders do is not reflective of what the vast majority do... or even want.

I've been lurking on a couple feminist forums, and no one is talking about this. Or the Mother's Day Strike that a few fringe folks are calling for.

In fact, the sentiment is somewhat opposite, in that many Feminists are outright refusing/rejecting the left's "faux" support for women's rights when the party is trampling women's rights to support the Trans agenda. Many are also rightly noting that abortion benefits men at least as much as it benefits women, and suggest their support is for men who don't want the responsibilities of fatherhood perhaps moreso than for women with unwanted pregnancies.

It's far too complicated an issue to just slap general purpose labels on entire groups with any fairness or accuracy.

And that, perhaps, is the most worrisome part. The false narrative that drives division and violence is getting more exposure than the truth - that the vast majority of people simply would rather live their lives in peace.

This. Is. Treasonous.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

The liberal party is an abomination!

Forgive them father. for they know not what they do!

Oh, they know what they do. I'm more inclined to imprecatory prayer for those who celebrate the murder of innocent children.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

And that, perhaps, is the most worrisome part. The false narrative that drives division and violence is getting more exposure than the truth - that the vast majority of people simply would rather live their lives in peace.

This. Is. Treasonous.

This ^^^!!!

It cannot be stressed enough or too much. It directly opposes and violates every principle and value that this nation was built on and by which the vast vast majority of the people live their lives by.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And yet Christians are the most tolerant of the great religions, let these vile people go and try that on a Mosque or a Hindu Temple or in many nations even a Buddhist shrine, they will not walk away alive.

You see THEY are cowards that can only attack the gentle religion, there enemy is TRUTH, there enemy is the child they have not even yet conceived but already hate and want the right to kill like it is nothing, there soul's are already dead within them.

There was a time we were supposedly facing a population crisis caused by too many people, we were never facing that at least not until we reached a hundred billion or so which we never have and are never likely to but instead we are now facing a CATASTROPHIC population collapse, this is caused by there simply not being enough children born, this has impact upon our economy's within the lifetime of people aged under 40 whom are likely to find themselves having to work into very old age and dying on there feet because there are no children to do the job's that are needed to keep there nations running, this is true of the US, Europe and Australia, China and Russia and indeed even India's birth rate has started to slow down radically (wonder of old Bill Gates had anything to do with it haha).

The collapse in birth rate will also impoverish the Bankers, no one to buy real estate and too much of it even to give away, no one to buy consumer good's, no one to pay taxes.

This is also why they are allowing so many migrants into western nations, there nations are still having children but are also slowing down and we are going to be hit first by the economic collapse that falling birth rates will bring about, the solution take another nations young people and hope they have kid's, while this is not good for the culture, the traditions, religion's or ethnic integrity of any nation it is good for the ELITE whom need them to maintain there house of cards, they need them because they need people to work and pay taxes and beyond that they really do not give a damn about the nations they control other than that they are were they have there wealth invested.

We need to stop abortion and to go back to the family unit.

To old and PROVEN traditions.

To putting the Children FIRST.

So yes Abortion for lifestyle choice is simply EVIL and also very bad for our society's.

Ever wonder why your nations have so many foreigners in them, because of Abortion and woman not having Kid's, men not Stepping up and taking responsibility and a society were governments and employers are reticent or even refuse to help there parent employee's out unless it is the law that they do.

edit on 6-5-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

YESTERDAY a church in Bolder Colorado was vandalized by "peaceful protesters"
They spray painted the doors "My Body, My Choice"

I am serious as this has happened and I don't see the protests planned for tomorrow staying peaceful at all.

Mainly because the left has LIED about what is in the decision. They are telling people that no one will be able to get an abortion once the ruling comes out. That is a bald faced lie. In New York, California and other liberal states people with a uterus will still be places where a healthy woman with a healthy "not baby" on its due date can get the "not baby" killed legally in the womb of an XX. They need not worry at all. This will still be available in the US and especially in the places where most of the protesting is taking place, and for sure in all states run by Democrats.

Last Tuesday a riot broke out at a peaceful protest of the Supreme Court illegally leaked document. They injured police officers, threw rocks and bottles, and shattered car windows. This is the kind of peaceful protest that I am expecting to happen tomorrow and in coming days.

I don't expect there to be legal or safe protests by the alt-left pro-abortion crowd, because they have already proved their intent to be violent and to vandalize.

However, I do expect that in Democratic run states and cities that not one person will be arrested or charged regardless of the kind of damage they do, even if they beat people, beat police officers, or even if they set a church on fire with people in it (just as happened in the summer of love to families in an apartment building during liberal rioting). Nor do I expect a single Democratic Party politician to ask them to stop once they become violent and destroy property, just as happened in the "summer of love". This is what I have come to expect from liberal protesters these days. I see it as normative when it comes to the political left and their liberal protests.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Mandate fixing the left so they can't have kids...That is what they should do when the left protests the church or ruining mothers day for people.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So are you saying every time someone on the right does something violent during a "protest", the entire right wing is the same?

They injured police officers, threw rocks and bottles, and shattered car windows.

Something seems awful familiar about those things.

Also, please don't take me playing devils advocate for thinking violence is acceptable. I believe in peaceful protest. I honestly believe there are peaceful protesters on both sides, but like I said, they don't get the press because it's not exciting.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

They don't because they're terrified and weak.

They released the krakens during the Trump administration, because they thought the krakens would be useful idiots. Now they've learned that the krakens will take them out too, so it's too late for that.

If any honest history is ever written about this period, it will lay the blame for the collapse of our Republic squarely on the Democratic establishment who became so desperate during the Trump years, they were willing to risk burning it all to the ground.

It was a grand miscalculation that everyone is now paying the price for, imo.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

So are you saying every time someone on the right does something violent during a "protest", the entire right wing is the same?

They injured police officers, threw rocks and bottles, and shattered car windows.

Something seems awful familiar about those things.

Also, please don't take me playing devils advocate for thinking violence is acceptable. I believe in peaceful protest. I honestly believe there are peaceful protesters on both sides, but like I said, they don't get the press because it's not exciting.

I do believe that the Democrats painted all Republicans as domestic terrorists and insurrectionists. So yes this is happening.

I don't believe these particular protests will stay peaceful.

I'm for peaceful protesting.

But I seriously doubt with the history of those who are planning this that these will stay peaceful. I do not expect it at all.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
this isn't the 'Liberals'.
the violent ones are better described as Progressives, perhaps anti-Christian leftists.
there aren't many true liberals left in the Democrat Party. mostly Republicans, today.

I really don't understand the fanatical obsession the left has on this subject.

imagine the dialogue if we substituted 'kill their unborn child' for 'abortion'. 'We insist on a mother's right to kill her unborn child!'
(is 'mother' the correct term? I think some of them use 'breeder'.)
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join