It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States sue Biden over Big Tech ‘collusion’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
States sue Biden over Big Tech ‘collusion’ just picked it off RT news
www.rt.com...

“Attorneys General from two Republican-led US states, Missouri and Louisiana, have filed a lawsuit against the Biden administration, Fox News reported on Thursday. The states are accusing high-ranking officials, including President Joe Biden, of having “pressured and colluded” with social media companies to censor and suppress information on a number of big stories over the past two years.”

The petition
ago.mo.gov...

Not that it will amount to much, not like anything ever amounts to much, Teflon Joe seems to be a very clever man, somehow
I doubt we will ever see the day when these people are held accountable by anyone

“The press is our chief ideological weapon.”
Nikita Khrushchev

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
he is ant american and a mean dictator, PERIOD

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Louisiana is a democrate led state...but I guess even so won't stand for the bs...a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: maryjo44
Louisiana is a democrate led state...but I guess even so won't stand for the bs...a reply to: Raggedyman

Sure about that ?
You seem to be.
However , numbers since 2000 kinda crush that belief .

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Tucker covered this story last night. He had the Attorney General from Missouri on. The man was very persuasive.

This is good to see!

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Governor of Louisiana is a Democrat. However unlike the Federal level of Government, the states attorneys General are elected and are independent from the Governor. The LA AG is a Republican. Mo is the same way.

top topics

join