It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Groups Direct Protesters To Descend Upon Supreme Court Justices’ Homes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: infolurker

This will end well.

2ndAmenment muthaf'ers!

remember ashli babbit!

post birth abortions? give it to them.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well, what in the world did you think was going to happen?

Like I said, GRAB THE POPCORN. This is gonna be GREAT!

Let the carnage begin. LOL!

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ashli Babbit did it to herself. She was a traitor.

And it would be a huge mistake for Anti-abortion people to start shooting protesters. Most of them will be Moms, sisters, aunts, and daughters.

BUT GO FOR IT. Vote Blue 2022!

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

And it would be a huge mistake for Anti-abortion people to start shooting protesters. Most of them will be Moms, sisters, aunts, and daughters.

Wow you win the internet for dumbest thing said this year.

Noone is voting blue for anything are you blind or just plain ole dumb?

Vote for higher inflation more illegals less accountability no truth to anything this administration says.

Anyone who votes blue is a tool and most likely the dullest in the shed.

(post by PorteurDeMort removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I wonder what will happen when it gets out of hand. If some judge or one of their family members gets killed or beaten to near death, will they send in the police? Will it take a judge's home to be burned to the ground before they stop endorsing these "peaceful" protests and bring in the riot squads to remove the trouble makers by the bus loads?

Isn't intimidating and making threats against a judge in order to influence their rulings a high level crime anymore? Remember, we're talking supreme court judges, not some local county court judge.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'll just quote some random person on twatter:

"Sounds insurrectiony"

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Shelby's" response to Molly's tweet was pretty abrupt, but honest. It's obvious she places no value on Human life, and if the rest of the pro kill crowd would just admit that, seeing their reasoning would make more sense.

Some say life is precious, some could care less. Isn't that really the discussion here?

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The democrats are hoping one or more will be killed so Biden can fill their seats with progressive morons.

Yes.

I went there.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Then every single person showing up on a lawn to influence is a traitor in your eyes. Open season and dead bodies in the streets, right? Maybe one of the judges can hire Kyle for security.
edit on Mayam31amf0000002022-05-06T10:21:31-05:001031 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
When this peaceful protest gets out of hand will it be called an insurrection, or a 'mostly peaceful' protest?

Asking for a friend.
Agreed.

When 2/3 of what use to be deemed the highest power in the land is now being called “extremist”, it’s gonna get ugly.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Double
edit on 6-5-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I predict a church shooting in the coming weeks.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Two sides to this.

Protect innocent justices who we assume take their jobs and action VERY seriously. Even if a meager show of support, its likely to deter anything above shouting.

Vs.

If anyone thinks the absolute politicization of SCOTUS isnt apparent, then theyre a lost cause. This leak was political. The justices are political which is a perversion of what its supposed to be and they deserve to hear the angry voices.

Overall, violence upon the justices would be wrong.

Which side is political on the SC? Roe vs Wade has always been a bad decision well outside the boundaries of the SC. It should had been overturned back in 1992 when the majority was ready to do it. One Justice back down knowing it was wrong, but didn't want to upset the apple cart.

So here we are today... Someone leaked it and it wasn't on the conservative side. Just maybe the conservatives are taking their job very seriously as in making decisions inline with the Constitution, and just maybe the liberal Justices are the ones politically motivated and do not really care about the Constitution which is the sole reason for their jobs.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He says he believes in Christian doctrine, says he is Catholic. Yet his every ACTION is almost in 180 degrees in the opposite direction of his WORDS.
Hmmmm

edit on 5/6/2022 by americanbuffalo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Protesting the Legislative branch of government is insurrection.

Protesting the Judicial branch of government isn't?

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I have said this repeatedly.

People have been saying that some form of civil war is coming. But I argue that the left has already bought the early tickets.

There appears to be only two possibilities at this point, and neither of them are good.

If the right does nothing, then they might as well pack up their bags and move somewhere else, because the left plans to crush you.

And if the right does respond, this will escalate into a hot civil war.

I've given up hope that cooler heads will prevail. The writing on the wall has been plain to see for quite some time.

In the end, I don't know where all of this goes. But I'm 100% certain that no one will enjoy the experience.

It can't end well for their side even if they get a few of those so called "moral victories". Their side is full of weird people and literally what would be called pansies last century. They have no backbone for anything but stealthy operations that they can hide their identity. Catch them in the act and they will melt like a snowflake in summer. Only when they can outnumber some small group do they play anyway.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

So when a pro-abortion protestor is shot outside of a Justice’s house, you’ll be saying the same thing I imagine.

Right?

edit on 6-5-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Protesting the Legislative branch of government is insurrection.

Protesting the Judicial branch of government isn't?

Yes.

Its (D)ifferent.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
May 7, 2022

Looks like the protests are peaceful: www.foxnews.com...

They should stay that way as long as terrorist groups ANTIFA and BLM are not present.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join