It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothers Day Protest/Riots

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I found that they are planning a Mothers Day protest now and let see if the protest actually turn into riots with burning and looting check out their website:
www.mothersdaystrike.com...

No work. No unpaid labor. No shopping. No Restaurants. No more tolerating being treated like guests in our own bodies.

The information leaked to POLITICO on May the 2nd with regards to the overturning of Roe V Wade was not the opening salvo of the war on everyone who has/had a uterus, but rather the death knell of an era in which the war had remained relatively underground.

edit on 5-5-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu May 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Is it just me or is protesting for the murder
of children on mothers day
a little gruesome?
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

Kinda morbid if you ask me.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
One of the strike organizers' tactics is "End The Spend". The logic behind this, as seen in their description below, is practically a definition of insanity. Capitalism is evil, but it's OK to stock-up on items before the strike. Why? Because it throws off "inventory metrics", thereby damaging "end-stage capitalism". These people should just go somewhere else. Leave the U.S. and go try to build your utopia somewhere else.

Do your grocery shopping, and staples stock-up before the strike commences. Some may be wondering: “well if we’re just buying more before we cease economic activity, what’s the point? You’re throwing off tens of thousands of metrics by stocking up at what would appear to any inventory system as an arbitrary time of the year. This does as much, if not more damage to the fragile ecosystem of supply & demand in our current system of end-stage capitalism.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Bit ironic don't ya think?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Bit ironic don't ya think?

dammit, now I have that song in my head.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is it just me or are Republicans not happy they got what they wanted. The got RvW overturned.

Guess they might be a little frightened by the can of worms they just opened. LOL!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Riots, looting, and burning might be just the start of your worries.

In this ever-increasingly chaotic world, can a full-on living re-enactment of "Lysistrata" be ruled out?

Men of America, prepare yourselves, you may be in for a long "dry spell"!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Using abstinence as a tool to show their disdain over RvW?

Im gonna stand behind this!

Self solving problem.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Is it just me or are Republicans not happy they got what they wanted. The got RvW overturned.

Guess they might be a little frightened by the can of worms they just opened. LOL!

I'd ask for some conversation, but knowing you are that pathetic little hit and run poster, that's not going to happen.

But for others, who DO have some integrity, I'd wonder why this is thought of as strictly a left vs, right thing? There are women in the Republican party, some who are pro choice, just as there are some men in the Democratic party who are pro life.

And sadly, it seems MOST of the people talking about this, haven't a clue what it's about. Too stupid to read the paper, they would rather just use talking points of idiots.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

What is frightening is the way the unhinged left goes full-on crazy whenever they don't get their way.
The mob springs into action. Attack, cancel, burn, loot, destroy. They're never about making the world a better place, they're about attacking anyone who has a different ideology. They don't build things. They just wreck things.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Also these people are organizing a protest or what they call a Walk By at the justices houses:

www.ruthsent.us...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg spent her entire life moving the needle towards justice for all. She believed, and we believe that:

Women Deserve Trust

Black Lives Matter

Love Is Love

No Human Is Illegal

Our 6-3 extremist Supreme Court routinely issues rulings that hurt women, racial minorities, LGBTQ+ and immigrant rights. We must rise up to force accountability using a diversity of tactics.

ANNOUNCING: Walk-by Wednesday, May 11, 2022!

At the homes of the six extremist justices, three in Virginia and three in Maryland. If you'd like to join or lead a peaceful protest, let us know.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's like raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn

On ya w-

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Using abstinence as a tool to show their disdain over RvW?

Im gonna stand behind this!

Self solving problem.

May I offer you a towel, with which you can "record" your future "frustrations" regarding your hasty affirmation?

You thought having your favorite shop closed due the pandemic was frustrating?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Has there been a final ruling on that or are you just parroting CNN as usual ?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
Is it just me or is protesting for the murder
of children on mothers day
a little gruesome?

That's why they're doing it. The same reason they like to print stories in the NY Times about why they hate God on Good Friday.

These people have the maturity of junior high kids. They think trolling is a serious debate strategy.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

No towel needed, im married.

If those who are for abortion on such a large scale are going to fight by not engaging in the practice that leads to pregnancy, im cool with it.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

My favorite is the group "Ruth Sent Us" is gonna march to oppose the overturning of Roe v Wade, completely unironically, and completely unaware that their hero Ginsberg herself said that Roe was a garbage ruling.

These people are consistently grossly uninformed.
The only people I find more uninformed in political debates are gun control advocates. Most of them know less than nothing about the subject and are proud of it.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
No work: Well sure and we can find someone to replace you

No unpaid labor: Are they talking about motherhood? I think they are and that is a little sick to align with abortions...geez

No shopping: and?

No Restaurants: This one is interesting as in are we supporting restaurants or are restaurants supporting us. I can cook a 20 oz ribeye for like 20% of the restaurant's cost at home.

No more tolerating being treated like guests in our own bodies: Then way did you support mandating the vaccine and do all kinds of things to people that choose to not get vaccinated?

edit on 5-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
I found that they are planning a Mothers Day protest now and let see if the protest actually turn into riots with burning and looting check out their website:
www.mothersdaystrike.com...

I'm surprised they are using the word mother.

I thought the liberals hated the word mother as not inclusive.

I thought birthing person was the correct term for someone who gives birth.

I'm surprise they aren't rioting over Mother's Day itself as anti-transgender, transphobic, and demanding it be abolished or changed to "Birthing Person's" day.

According to the left recently giving birth has zero to do with being female or a woman, as they are adamant that men give birth too and everyone needs to change their vocabulary to reflect the fact that males/men give birth. How transphobic of them to protest using the term "Mothers" when they themselves decry the use of the word mother as transphobic and verboten.

edit on 5/5/22 by The2Billies because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join