It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bitcoin stagnant right now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thelastman
a reply to: face23785

Crypto currency

Anybody who engages in conversation about BTC lumping it into all of the #-coin wanna-be 'crypto-currencies' should understand they are clueless about BTC.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wow looks like BTC is going to drop into the teens ....... Buy or Cry ?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: thelastman
a reply to: face23785

Crypto currency

Anybody who engages in conversation about BTC lumping it into all of the #-coin wanna-be 'crypto-currencies' should understand they are clueless about BTC.

Sure. But you're the one holding this crap, right? So who's clueless??

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Big Crypto Lender Celsius Freezes All Account Withdrawals
Company manages more than $11 billion in customer assets

www.wsj.com...

Celsius lends out customer deposits to other users to earn a return. The company managed $11.8 billion in assets as of May 17, according to its website. It offers users annual percentage yields of up to 18.63% on cryptocurrency deposits. The company said it has 1.7 million users. Celsius raised $750 million in funding late last year from investors including Canadian pension fund Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec.

This is the beginning of total collapse. Remember what I said about liquidity and how it works? When you close the doors to buyers and sellers you may as well pack your bags and leave for Rwanda.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
Sure. But you're the one holding this crap, right?

Nope... I've never touched any of the #-coins.

So who's clueless??

Obviously that would be you...

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Big Crypto Lender Celsius Freezes All Account Withdrawals

First, there is a big difference between a 'withdrawal' and taking custody of your own BTC.

That said, anyone who allows their BTC to be held by any entity other than themselves is a fool - just like all of those people currently holding gold backed paper that will evaporate when the liquidity crisis around gold is made apparent.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It means you cannot conduct a transaction. Your BTC sits in a wallet on the exchange's platform. You have no physical control over anything. You sure are dense.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You really don't understand how it works. Not sure why you're even engaging in this conversation.

EOM

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It means you cannot conduct a transaction. Your BTC sits in a wallet on the exchange's platform.

Nope. Sorry. Methinks thou art confused.

No BTC of mins sits on any exchange, anywhere.

You have no physical control over anything.

I have physical control over my own cold cards, my etched metal plates that contain most of my key (the rest is in my head).

You sure are dense.

Or maybe I'm just smarter than the a-ver-age bear, since I would never leave anything of significance on/with an exchange. I always - ALWAYS - self-custody my BTC.

The dense one is the one who ass-u-me-s that someone else is dumb enough to leave their BTC on/with an exchange.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You really don't understand how it works.

Obviously the truth is actually the reverse.

Not sure why you're even engaging in this conversation.

Ask yourself the same question...

I am engaging simply because it amuses me. It is hilarious watching you flounder around like a fish out of water trying to avoid admitting you made some stupid assumptions.

EOM?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join