It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statements from civilians in Popasnaya-Bakhmut-Luhhansk, Ukraine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: MConnalley

, Russia has woken up the beast.

Is that why every report still says Russia is winning? They play it down by saying they are making slow and steady gains.

The keywords. "making gains"

You may want to tell any Nazi buddies that the place is a death trap.

Many of those 'gains' are in reverse.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

a reply to: MConnalley

, Russia has woken up the beast.

Is that why every report still says Russia is winning? They play it down by saying they are making slow and steady gains.

The keywords. "making gains"

You may want to tell any Nazi buddies that the place is a death trap.

You forgot to provide proof that this person is in cahoots with nazi's

Refering to "nazi buddies "implies close ties to them

edit on 7-5-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I never claimed he had any. If he has any he should warn them though.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Ukraine doesn't qualify as a non-threatening country.

Same goes for Sweden and Finland ? nations praised for their decades of neutrality are now being intimidated by Russia.

And they have put themselfs on a highway towards NATO membership.

Latvia has increased NATO garrisons since this war.

Moldova applied for EU membership , as one of the poorest countries in europe and taking in a massive amount of Ukrainian refugees , Russia has forced their hand to join a alliance ( EU) because they do not have the funds to support such huge influx.

Russia themselfs have undermined their nations security by invading the Ukraine.

Everyone in the region turns to alliances for aid , as a protection from the bullies and then the bullies are insulted by such steps taken.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I never claimed he had any. If he has any he should warn them though.

GRU and FSB operations to take out nazi's would have been cheaper , both in material costs and lives lost on both sides.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I am pretty sure that NATO expansion and especially the flirting with Ukraine over joining NATO helped trigger the invasion.

I am not religious and don't really care about his claims but even the pope said as much. I understand that western media isn't reporting on it tho.

I watched this video a couple of days before the invasion. He talks about and shows a lot of things that I don't think people are aware of. I wasn't.

It certainly gave me a different perspective. The person who made it isn't pro Russia just pro facts. He made it not knowing what would happen. He has gotten some death threats since then.

GRU and FSB operations to take out nazi's would have been cheaper , both in material costs and lives lost on both sides.

There are an estimated 20,000 far-right members in the Right Sector and other nationalized militias. I don't think that would have been feasible after the first dozen.
edit on 7-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: edit in video

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I am pretty sure that NATO expansion and especially the flirting with Ukraine over joining NATO helped trigger the invasion.

I am not religious and don't really care about his claims but even the pope said as much. I understand that western media isn't reporting on it tho.

I watched this video a couple of days before the invasion. He talks about and shows a lot of things that I don't think people are aware of. I wasn't.

It certainly gave me a different perspective. The person who made it isn't pro Russia just pro facts. He made it not knowing what would happen. He has gotten some death threats since then.

There are an estimated 20,000 far-right members in the Right Sector and other nationalized militias. I don't think that would have been feasible after the first dozen.

So russia decided to destroy a country of 45 million?

Over highly exaggerated 'estimates' of 20k?

Not even 100k would justify russia's territorial conquest in Ukraine.

Ukraine posed zero threat to russia.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yes..i have read that actual physical changes..synapse fusions take place in the brain from repeated thoughts and emotions.
a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
I actually watched this video.
How do we know that these people come from where they say they do ? We don't.
For non native speakers how do we know what the subtitles read is what they are actually saying ? We don't.
Is this more Russian propoganda ? It is.
With these Russian propoganda videos, there is never a balanced view, where people from both sides of the conflict can make their opinions known.
It is fake, fake fake.

Sounds like you think acting is such an easy thing to pull off. Not sure if you are aware or not but acting is a professional career that requires skills and talent. Actors and actresses do not grow on trees. I mean, there wouldn't be so many crappy movies and TV series out there if they did right? They need to memorize their lines, rehearse them and this does take a lot of time as there is only so much the human brain can retain at once. Plus there is the production aspect. Getting permits, setting up the set, scheduling, putting together the crew for lights, camera, make up, costumes, facilities, security, etc. There is a LOT of effort and money that goes behind the scenes and in post-production.

Judging from the delivery of their lines, these people that you call "actors" seem to be extremely talented and experienced in their field. There is no way some random without prior acting experience would be able to pull off scenes like that without preparation, which again requires time and effort. Do you really think that they had the time and budget to pull a crew together in such a short period of time for this? And most importantly, that they actually managed to pull it off without the public noticing it? If you've ever been to a filming set you should know its dead obvious for by-passers to know when there are actors in the set. You can be in denial all you want but c'mon don't be that naive.
edit on 8-5-2022 by m3talynx because: + missing quote

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: m3talynx

Have any of the folks 'interviewed' by russian propagandists ever been made available to any actual journalist and repeated the same claims?

Let me know when russia stops preventing that.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

How is what happens inside a non threatening country any justification for a russian invasion?

Ukraine doesn't qualify as a non-threatening country.

Ok, answer the question for the first time then.

How exactly did Ukraine pose any kind of threat to russia prior to Russia's invasions of Ukraine?

It's not weapons labs, they were a russian lie.

It's not dirty bombs, also a russian lie.

It's not nukes, also a russian lie.

It's not bio drones, also a russian lie.

It's not NATO arming Ukraine, also a russian lie.

It's not secret U.S. cruise missiles, also a russian lie.

So, for the hundredth time, how exactly did Ukraine pose any kind of threat to russia prior to russia invading?

Got anymore absurd russian lies?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: Grimpachi

It's sick what lengths the US, EU, NATO, UN et al will go to so they can cover up their crimes and hold on to their precious "perceived" power. This video makes complete sense with what I know to be going on. I always take everything with a grain of salt but when you resonate with something, even partially, you know there is truth to it.

Also you are correct about the operatives, (glad you see the writting on the wall)I have identified quite a few of them here in my time with ATS. It's very very obvious and frankly I don't know how some here do not see it. It's IIA (Information Influence Activities) operatives from the Clowns in America to GCHQ. Isn't nice how they call psychological warfare and propaganda "IIA operations"? Lol

It's startling to see/learn what's happening, when you occasionally come down from 40,000 feet, to have a look/listen.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Reminder

Psychological operatives are nothing new on these boards. ATS is one of the few places left where a conversation can be had on almost any subject without moderators and their version of the ministry of truth stepping in to determine what can and cannot be shared and discussed which makes it a target. The threads themselves are archives people will be able to look back on. If those people find nothing but bickering and egos they will lose interest in whatever was discussed.
Operatives closely mimic trolls. One does it for fun but generally has a life, they will eventually grow bored and find something else to do or a different subject to be annoying about. The operative has a schedule and will never relent.
The operative's goal isn't to change minds. It isn't to win debates or look smart. Their goal is to stop meaningful conversation in these threads by steering it off-topic. The more they look like a fool, deficient, or just a creep the less on guard you are. Simply interacting with them helps to accomplish their goal. They will goad you, they may continually repeat mantras or slogans trying to push your buttons.
When the current crisis or event that brought them into our community is over they will quietly leave the boards. If needed again they will make another anonymous account.

There is only one way to overcome such operatives. Do not engage. If they are not willing to discuss the subject simply write "Deny Ignorance" and move on. The same method is also effective against trolls.

So basically...

You and what you believe is always right and anyone else who says otherwise is an 'operative' working for 'them' to suppress 'truth' and ergo is a liar and should be ignored lest you get lead astray... quite an echo chamber builder.

Text book 'both feet all in' Conspiracy Theory mindset in a nutshell. The fact you had to post that 'reminder' indicates a pretty weak foundation and veracity for your evidence to begin with.

Funny thing is, your 'reminders' logic basically paints what I just typed as proof you're right, despite what I typed was just to point out the dangerous circular stupidity of the argument it puts forth... if your 'reminder' was actually novel it might have merit, but its a popular argument thats been used by every religion, conspiracy theorist, cult leader and dictator for millenia.
edit on 5-3-2023 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join