It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statements from civilians in Popasnaya-Bakhmut-Luhhansk, Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh, I am preparing a very big thread about foreign military mercenaries of NATO countries in Ukraine, about their atrocities against the civilian population, their fate, and crying when they are captured by people whom they bombed for 8 years and destroyed their homes and their children . It will be "fun" for you, but not for the relatives of those Britons who see their relatives in the video.
All claims to Johnson and Biden.

Prosit!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Smashing buddy, ile look forward to reading that and participating if i have anything worth contributing.

Cin-cin to you also.

edit on 5-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Why do all Brits talk about cost and money all the time?
Don't you have other, human values left?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Why do all Brits talk about cost and money all the time?

Have you seen the price of our leccy and gas?

And that was before all this nonsense materialized.

Should probably add all the same where have i mentioned money?

Don't you have other, human values left?

Only on a Tuesday from the foodbanks if you are lucky.

And it not ""just"" money we talk about there is also football.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
a reply to: Ksihkehe

just in time for the first phase of the 2014 russian invasion i see. has your time on ATS been chill? hope so.

Yes, my time has been mostly chill. You'd know that, but it's clear you've never really read my posts.

Isn't it amazing that for the first time in history a state actor has managed to put out 100% fake information. I know this because the same half dozen people and a revolving troupe of a dozen more are in every single thread about Russian intelligence telling me. For the first time ever a war propaganda effort is 100% misleading from one side. Simultaneously for the first time ever, the western side is only producing 100% true war propaganda. I know this because the same people tell me only Russian agents question our media and the alleged reason for our intervention in Ukraine.

Isn't it amazing how this enemy of a nation where our elite politicians just happen to be sending their people to grift money out of, who's also been part of a witch hunt against a former President for 6 years, just happens to be the first country in history to be 100% fake war propaganda. Meanwhile, the media that has been lying to us with increasing boldness has totally turned 180 and now is the first 100% true war propaganda.

Thank God for this confluence of world first events during exactly the right moment. Through your astute reading of the media landscape you've managed to see through the lies and manipulation down to the core truths. I am a Russian agent and the Western press is 100% accurate. Congratulations. You figured it all out.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Your own sanctions against Russia are to blame for this. Again, blame Johnson and Biden.

For example, I can cook meals on a gas stove for many hours and take a bath with my beloved woman for many hours without saving water. And also drive your car to friends for thousands of kilometers without saving gasoline. I have the inscription "# Fuell" on the rear window of the car.)))

I sincerely wish you the same if you don’t vote for clowns)))

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So where did i mention money?

Your own sanctions against Russia are to blame for this. Again, blame Johnson and Biden.

As to blame RussianTroll, some of the bastard utility companies are turning record profits.

The blame is self-evident. LoL

And we only get 5% of our gas from Russia so small Potatoes on that score.

For example, I can cook meals on a gas stove for many hours and take a bath with my beloved woman for many hours without saving water. And also drive your car to friends for thousands of kilometers without saving gasoline. I have the inscription "# Fuell" on the rear window of the car.)))

I don't know what you are doing with my car RussianTroll but good luck to you with that heap of scrap metal. LoL

Been nice if you had asked all the same.

I wont be voting for Boris, thats a given.

Scottish votes don't really count for much in the grand scheme of it all RussianTroll just down to our numbers comparatively speaking.

To be honest all the same it not like Labour are much more less clown-like than Mr Boris Nonsense.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

For example, I can cook meals on a gas stove for many hours and take a bath with my beloved woman for many hours without saving water. And also drive your car to friends for thousands of kilometers without saving gasoline.

Small rewards for having to live in fear.

More than half the Russian population now live in fear of the state”—Putin’s increasing repression

www.economist.com...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Excellent post!!

Keep up the good work!

The fact is that Russia is totally justified in their military operation against the Nazis in Ukraine who have been persecuting and murdering their own citizens.

The only reason the People controlling the USA wants to escalate this war is to cover up their own corruption in Ukraine.

These same maniacs are actually hoping this goes nuclear!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

As long as the champions are Ukraine in the end the rest of the civilized world will be happy bunny rabbits.

Where is it "Pink Floyd" from again?

Never mind most of the rest of the bands and tunes you post to support your thought and opinions.

How many of them are Russian?

Are they not all predominantly either from Britain or the USA?

Just an observation like.

Here is Pink Floyds latest!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Actually, I already wrote on the forum that I now have a Mercedes E-200. But it is already old, almost 10 years old, and I plan to sell it and buy a Ford Mustang. For me, this is a car of absolute freedom. Unfortunately, Ford dealers in Russia can deliver my car to Russia (red or dark red pearl color, with two black stripes on the hood, roof and trunk on top, automatic transmission, engine capacity of at least 5 liters, native wheels and tires and all the rest "bells and whistles") only by the end of August. But I'll wait. Now the dollar is falling, and the ruble is steadily growing, and my Mustang will cost me much less.

You have strange ideas about the standard of living in Russia. Come visit us and see for yourself. Welcome))))

All goodbye, I went to bed.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Ksihkehe

criticizing the way the witnesses cut their hair.

Witnesses ?

That really made me laugh. I think you mean " actors "

Like you, I don't speak Russian.

What Ministry of Truth approved terms can I use to refer to people I don't know, in a language I don't speak, as other than what the videos claim?

Chuds? Orcs?

Unlike the big brains I'm not willing to call every single thing from the other team propaganda and disparage the people who may or may not be victims of atrocities.

I'll leave that to the compassionate left.
edit on 5/5/22 by Ksihkehe because: Early post

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Envy is a very bad feeling.

Try to change your life for the better.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You have strange ideas about the standard of living in Russia. Come visit us and see for yourself. Welcome))))

And what would those be?

The Standard of living in most places varies.

Cheers for the invite all the same.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Try to change your life for the better.

Do you mean like Russians do ? If Putin allows it that is.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

lol how about you eat golden retrievers and steal computer parts from civilian PCs while your at it. maybe a wash machine or two since apparently a part of your population have never seen one and are looting them. let me just tell you right now not one human envys any russian on this earth really we pity you and all your ways of life.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Now the dollar is falling, and the ruble is steadily growing, and my Mustang will cost me much less.

Yes sir the ruble is gaining on the dollar everyday, today the ruble is up to 0.015123 on the dollar.

Making gains every day LOL. Maybe putin needs to make people pay for wodka in rubels to.

Russian Ruble/U.S. Dollar

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Now the dollar is falling, and the ruble is steadily growing, and my Mustang will cost me much less.

Yes sir the ruble is gaining on the dollar everyday, today the ruble is up to 0.015123 on the dollar.

Making gains every day LOL. Maybe putin needs to make people pay for wodka in rubels to.

Russian Ruble/U.S. Dollar

I'd say the key word is always: SUSTAINABLE.

I'm guessing that won't happen.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Did Johnson or biden invade a non threatening neighbor to steal land while making repeated nuke threats?

putin did.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

With these Russian propoganda videos, there is never a balanced view, where people from both sides of the conflict can make their opinions known.

It is fake, fake fake.

You are speaking about the American mainstream media I see...

The American media that only shows one side of the conflict, the Anerican media that only shows Ukraine as this innocent nation, the American media that try to show everyone that nobody is on Russias side, the American media that never investigates any claims made by Zelenskyy, Ukraine or Azov, just put up the headlines as being "True" .

Yup just go back to living in your CNN/MSNBC world where everyone all over the world is against Russia, where Ukraine keeps "winning" the war everyday yet needs $50 billion in US weapons and anything said against Ukraine is all acting and Russia has more actors then Hollywood, Bollywood combined. Use be such a nice fantasy world to live in

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join