It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roe V Wade Decision

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: panoz77

Is it really just HER choice? Isn't there a second persons DNA a part of that "thing" growing inside her? Why is it only her choice?

It's "HER" decision at the end of the day.

Others can have an opinion, but the final decision should remain the prerogative of the person that is pregnant imho.

Comparing the murder of an unborn baby to a convicted criminal, really? Do you really need a response to that?

I would say the same as to comparing a foetus to a person.

And yet you will require a response there i imagine.

The pro-choice side argues that this is about "healthcare" and "privacy". How many people died as a result of the Coronavirus "pandemic"? About 1 million?

Is the "choice" to have an experimental drug injected into your body also a privacy issue and a healthcare decision? If you were a vax mandate advocate, you have zero credibility to have an opinion on abortion. The abortion "pandemic" kills over a half a million innocent babies annually for the last 40 years. Talk about hypocrisy.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The pro-choice side argues that this is about "healthcare" and "privacy". How many people died as a result of the Coronavirus "pandemic"? About 1 million?

Are you asking or telling?

Is the "choice" to have an experimental drug injected into your body also a privacy issue and a healthcare decision?

Free choice where i hail from and a welcomed one at that.

Anyhow if you are finished with your pathetic ""whataboutisms"", a woman's choice is still her own concern.

And if you are taking away their right to decide, then you may as well remove their right to vote and call them the baby ovens and chattel that you really think they are.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join