It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey What is REALLY going on in China

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Friends.............

We need to stop bickering about abortions, politicians, comedicans getting slapped and other issues. I think there are other things going on that they
are trying to really distract us from and it's working.

I follow a lot of stuff happening in Asia ie. China, Korea, Japan etc.
There is something REALLY OFF happening. Please listen. I think if you watch one or two things, it's easy
to assume, oh the Chinese government is just over reacting. When you watch many things and put it together like a tapestry..............
Holy Hell. There is something REALLY going on. Check out this video.

That video is pretty common, yes people are getting mad and tired of lockdowns, no big deal.
When you keep searching, Tik Tok, Twitter, you'll see a lot more leaked clips.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Many many more leaked videos, search Shanghai and you'll see what i'm talking about.

Here's what I'm seeing.
People being welded in their houses. Yes this happened in 2020 but something is different.
Absolute starvation to the point where people are jumping out of buildings, people are fighting back because they have nothing to lose.
I watched quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen, a parent jumped out of the window with a child attached to their chest. At what point would a parent do that?

So, now let's discuss what is going on, what might REALLY be going on?

Are they running out of food?
Running out of water?
Do they know something much worse than Covid is coming?

As crazy as it seems, are "zombies" of some sort coming? Aliens? Remember walls and fences keep things in and out, which is it?
In addition to welding people in, they are installing partitions and fences of sorts.

I only think this because the way they are locking people in. They are being locked in to "keep them safe" but at the same time they are starving and without medicine, so how is that helping them?

North Korea has completely stopped travel between the two countries. It was opened for a short bit but then quickly closed.
They are calling this a Zero Covid policy, I don't believe it for one second. Something else is going on.

If you are on TikTok check out this guy rengzhiqiang
edit on 4-5-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
North Korea has completely stopped travel between the two countries. It was opened for a short bit but then quickly closed.
They are calling this a Zero Covid policy, I don't believe it for one second. Something else is going on.

I never ever would have conceived North Korea closing that border.

I definitely want to follow this issue.
thanks for bringing this up.

shame our news media does such a poor job telling us about this stuff.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

abcnews.go.com...

On Location: May 4, 2022

Catch up on the developing stories making headlines.
The Associated Press
BEIJING -- China says it halted railroad freight traffic with North Korea as it deals with the spread of COVID-19 in the border town of Dandong.

I've heard it both ways, China shuts down traffic with N Korea and N Korea shuts down traffic with China.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I've heard it both ways, China shuts down traffic with N Korea and N Korea shuts down traffic with China.

"We closed the border."
"No, we closed the border."

funny / not funny. Nations acting like kids.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Friends.............

We need to stop bickering about abortions, politicians, comedicans getting slapped and other issues. I think there are other things going on that they
are trying to really distract us from and it's working.

I follow a lot of stuff happening in Asia ie. China, Korea, Japan etc.
There is something REALLY OFF happening. Please listen. I think if you watch one or two things, it's easy
to assume, oh the Chinese government is just over reacting. When you watch many things and put it together like a tapestry..............
Holy Hell. There is something REALLY going on. Check out this video.

That video is pretty common, yes people are getting mad and tired of lockdowns, no big deal.
When you keep searching, Tik Tok, Twitter, you'll see a lot more leaked clips.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Many many more leaked videos, search Shanghai and you'll see what i'm talking about.

Here's what I'm seeing.
People being welded in their houses. Yes this happened in 2020 but something is different.
Absolute starvation to the point where people are jumping out of buildings, people are fighting back because they have nothing to lose.
I watched quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen, a parent jumped out of the window with a child attached to their chest. At what point would a parent do that?

So, now let's discuss what is going on, what might REALLY be going on?

Are they running out of food?
Running out of water?
Do they know something much worse than Covid is coming?

As crazy as it seems, are "zombies" of some sort coming? Aliens? Remember walls and fences keep things in and out, which is it?
In addition to welding people in, they are installing partians and fences of sorts.

I only think this because the way they are locking people in. They are being locked in to "keep them safe" but at the same time they are starving and without medicine, so how is that helping them?

If you are on TikTok check out this guy rengzhiqiang

Covid is already the biggest scam in human history. They lied about every aspect of it to force people to do things like lockdowns, steal rights / freedoms, take experimental jabs, wear masks, eventually digital ID's and social credit, which is part of the end goal of the great reset.

SOURCE

Depopulation is definitely a goal. One way to do that would be to continuously lock people down until they starve to death because a virus with a 99.7%+ survival rate may have infected one person. Although the tests they use are bogus also, so it was most likely a false positive.

+12 more 
posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
From the very start, I have had this nagging feeling that there is something about COVID the world's governments have not shared, but must really terrify them.

No clue what that might be, but it would explain the entire COVID reaction if we knew.

If COVID is a bio weapon, perhaps it has the ability to cause some latent gene expression that makes an infected person acutely vulnerable to some other kind of weapon or acute stimulus.

Whatever is going on, I am 100% certain we don't know the half of it.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That is absolute insanity.
I feel for those people having to deal with a Government like that.
And to think our moron PM Justin, idolizes these animals.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

From the very start, I have had this nagging feeling that there is something about COVID the world's governments have not shared, but must really terrify them.

I don't think it's even Covid.
What if Covid was a test to see how people would react.
Maybe the real thing is going to be released, or has been already.
What if it, isn't an it, but a thing? These scientist have been doing all kinds of crap in Antarctica, regrowing dinosaurs and all kinds of other things. What if they opened pandoras box?

It doesn't make sense to lock down people to starve and be without medicine. In essence you are killing them, but the lockdown is to save people????

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

There are some serious things that covid could cause, but China seems to be going to the furthest extreme. I'm normally very in tune with what is happening in China, but have been distracted. I'll see if I can learn anything that might shed some light on what is going on. Everything you said is valid enough to make this weird, but the red flag for me is that they are tanking their economy.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Seeing as China was the "first" to get the ultimate contagion, this seems a bit unnerving. I'm with Loam on this one. Something's not right, the gov'ts know something we don't, and there are still billions of people running around acting like everything is back to normal.

Either way, I'd say it's best to be cautious and stay prepared.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It doesn't make sense to lock down people to starve and be without medicine. In essence you are killing them, but the lockdown is to save people????

Unless it is as I suggested. Once you get it, it's too late for you.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Last step on the world lockdown plan:

- Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area.

China is part of the WEF gang, China was part of Event201, China owns the bio-lab the west funded and these criminals used for the plandemic. China is the role model for the WEF-NWO. It seems that they somehow need a "reason" to deploy military personal on the streets. What could be better than a little riot or two. China has no problem to let it´s people starve till they riot. The west will do it with making everything more expensive over the next months till people can´t pay for energy, gas, food, water anymore. So they will have no other choice than to protest and maybe riot. Or starve like the people in Shanghai.

Then "our saviors", the hostile WEF agents installed in many governments around the world and on all political sides (Macron and Le Pen, Putin and Selenskyi...), will come to "protect" the NWO servile lemmings full of BS propaganda from the evil conspiracy theorists, the anti-democratic and anti-social crowd that dares to voice it´s demands loudly against the all mighty and god-like, by the WEF remote controlled government, presstitutes and justice.

Since at least 2020 the do everything to upset the people, to steal their rights, their freedom, their money. They call average people who fight for freedom, justice, democracy and their fellow citizens nazis and fascists, they treat unvaccinated people like third class citizens etc. They know exactly what will happen at the end and i am pretty sure that is what these criminals need. They know exactly that the jug goes to the well until it breaks and they can use that against the people.

Today in China, tomorrow in your WEF-towns and -cities.

edit on 4 5 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 5 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well, at least China is going to prove to the world you can't beat covid.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I want to agree that the world's govts may know something that is bad...but the way so many of them blew off the protocols about mask wearing and being in crowds, at least our US govt officials (which aren't the brightest bulbs) are still are for self-preservation. If it were so terribly fatal would Nancy P get a blow-out? Or Whitmer go to a restaurant with friends ? Or so many marching for Floyd during the height of the lockdown?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
I want to agree that the world's govts may know something that is bad...but the way so many of them blew off the protocols about mask wearing and being in crowds, at least our US govt officials (which aren't the brightest bulbs) are still are for self-preservation. If it were so terribly fatal would Nancy P get a blow-out? Or Whitmer go to a restaurant with friends ? Or so many marching for Floyd during the height of the lockdown?

Haven't you ever watched a super villian movie, they have the antidote!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think it's more to the point that China cannot handle a full blown endemic spread of covid, they don't have the medical capacity to take omnicron head on like most western, and African nations can.
Omnicron spreads like wifefire. I read that almost 45% of cases in Canada were all omnicron and spread within the last few months.
Now imagine a nation of over a billion people.

Plus, this is just another reason for the CCP to gain more control and take focus off their awful housing bubble and failed capitalist experiment where guys like jack ma became more powerful than anyone else in China.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Did anybody follow this foreign communist entities to see where they are heading?

It looks like they are brining the next round of viral infections into the US.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst

Not everyone has to be in the know. In fact, they wouldn't be. But when you look at how the West collectively all lost their minds, jettisoning all of their Western values in favor of mandates and punishments, you have to wonder how that was possible?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Much like everywhere else, it's hard to believe anything at face value anymore, though I follow the Shanghai subreddit and it sounds horrible

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join