It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Chappelle attacked onstage in LA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm aware of that and it's called probable cause from being continually profiled or judged based on the color of one's skin that also happens to include tattoos.... but once the authorities strip you naked and photograph them all without your consent; at least dude in a plain skin wrapper takes you out of the lineup?

When science says the most intelligent are least likely to have children?

That in and of itself should scare most people away from any delusion about the future getting any better under outdated rhetoric... Obviously, education is something they aren't fond of; So why bother wasting more time and money trying to keep that kind of elect?

Put that time and money in making the ghettos not a ghetto and society will become happier... How do you do that? Stop locking up people's daddies and mommies by probable causing and profiling them right out of the home. The people behind legislation like the MORES Act knows what I'm talking about.

edit on 5-5-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Now some of that i don't necessarily disagree with.

As to the "most intelligent are least likely to have children" part.

I suggest most intelligent people are lightly to have less children, down to the fact they understand, that they are expensive and require love and attention to thrive in this world, which can be rather hard to supply with a family of 10, not the love part but the attention and spondoolies.

edit on 5-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Now some of that i don't necessarily disagree with.

As to the "most intelligent are least likely to have children" part.

I suggest most intelligent people are lightly to have less children, down to the fact they understand, that they are expensive and require love and attention to thrive in this world, which can be rather hard to supply with a family of 10, not the love part but the attention and spondoolies.

"lightly... spondoolies?"

"Creepy Joe?" Is that you?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Lightly: gently, delicately or softly to the touch.

Spondoolies: Thats money where i hail from.

"Creepy Joe?" Is that you?

Would you like it to be?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Why; Give a man a shovel... Isn't ever included after; Teach a man to fish?

I'll never know.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Something to do with graves would be my bet there.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Double post, my bad.
edit on 5-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

Clearly a white supremacist MAGA follower.

Funny you should mention that. The MAGA part. Not the white supremacist part. Based on Lee's raps, he appears to be a Trump supporter. He's posted at least one song that includes lyrics like:

MAGA my n**ga
Why is everybody always hatin’ on my president.

He also released a song in 2020 titled "Dave Chappelle" that appears to disparage the comedian. He also has another rap from around the same time that appears to reference the Holywood Bowl.

I say appears because the results are absolutely awful and a lot of what he's saying is incomprehensible.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It was bound to happen. The whole incident with Will Smith set everything in motion. He got no repercussions either from the Academy Awards or the police. I'm waiting to see if something happens to a woman comedian. lol. Like Amy Schumacher

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Well, it looks like all the attacker's gonna get is a slap on the wrist what a surprise:
www.yahoo.com...

The L.A. County District Attorney’s Office has declined to pursue felony charges against the suspect involved in the onstage attack of comedian Dave Chappelle during his set at the Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday. “After reviewing the evidence, prosecutors determined that while criminal conduct occurred, the evidence as presented did not constitute felony conduct,” a spokesperson for the department said in a statement provided to The Hollywood Reporter. “The District Attorney’s Office does not prosecute misdemeanor crimes within the city of Los Angeles.”

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Kanye West was a huge Trump supporter even dyed his hair "Trump" in support of him... haven't heard anything from him getting interested in government and becoming a politician himself under Mr. Trump's tutelage... most would likely just point to when he broke down on stage and said he couldn't play the "game" any more.

Well, I'm gonna go Google Mr. West and see what he's been up too.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Boadicea

The vast majority of 'leftist' leaning people in the UK absolutely DO NOT buy into most of the divisive woke bollocks.
Unfortunately those that do tend to be very vocal and have a massively disproportionate amount of exposure.

MSM etc portrays a reality that really is not reflective of British society in general.

To clarify, I really wasn't addressing the numbers so much as the behavior. But I would still judge it about the same in terms of numbers as well -- the vast majority of the left here does not support the extremes of the Trans Rights agenda either.... but -- as you stated so well -- those that do tend to be very vocal and have a massively disproportionate amount of exposure.

It's not a USA thing or a British thing or a Left thing or a Right thing. It's a TRA thing.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yes looks like an attention seeking rapper trying to get hits on YouTube.

His song called Dave Chappell is now past 84,000 views.

youtu.be...

He got his arm broken for this stunt. And his face looks like a punching bag.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I bet no one will try that with Joe Rogan…..LOL!!!

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Dave Chappelle has been attacked on stage while performing a Netflix comedy show in Los Angeles.

Video from last night's Netflix Is A Joke event shows a man charging on to the stage and tackling the comedian before he is dragged off by security.

Jamie Foxx, who was watching the show from the wings of the Hollywood Bowl wearing a sheriff's hat, rushed on stage along with security to detain the attacker.

Chappelle, who sparked outrage in the trans community with comments in a Netflix show last year, appeared to be uninjured and continued with his set, joking: 'It was a trans man'.

Chris Rock, who performed later in the Netflix is a Joke event, then came on stage and joked: 'Was that Will Smith?'

Dave Chappelle attacked onstage in LA

OK, so many things to comment on here. Will Smith....you allowed this buddy.

Leftists are for free speech, til they aint. Aint that ironic?

And Dave isn't Transphobic....anyone who watches him knows this, but I suppose if your skin is transluscently thin then you wouldn't dig deep enough to understand that.

And all I hear is how the alt right is the most dangerous thing in the world, yet all I see is deranged leftists pulling stunts like this.

Man accused in attack on Dave Chappelle faces attempted murder charges in separate incident

(CNN)The man accused of attacking comedian Dave Chappelle during a performance in Los Angeles earlier this month is now facing attempted murder charges -- for an entirely different incident.
Isaiah Lee, 23, is accused of stabbing his roommate during a fight at a transitional housing apartment last December, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
"As a result of media reports about the Chappelle case," a release from the DA's office states, "the victim recently identified Lee as the person who committed the assault he had previously reported to police."

"Based on the nature and severity of the December attack, Mr. Lee is now facing felony charges which my office will prosecute," Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón said in the statement.
click link for article

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I thought these people were all about love, acceptance and inclusivity.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MissChupacabra

You mean the philosophical concept of heart of "Muslim" philosophy posing as a religion? In Psychological terms such a thing would be called a "inferiority complex" as what it attacks is what it fears as does all other such systems... however being based on thought as a form? Such fears are irrational and nearly if not all of such philosophical systems have the "fault" of limitations and exclusivity in exclusions that are cause and the "create" of future effect which in fact sustain something.

ie for example a created enemy when there is only peace and no sickness an inversion or delusion is developed out of sheer boredom like a reset alam you only set to ring once but lost the watch and it still goes off thousands of years later.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join