It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belated Intro - I Am the Product of a Rape - Glad Abortion Was Illegal and Mom was Law Abiding.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: HODOSKE
IMO, government shouldn't be dictating any of it.

Oh, and I guess this also means you're in favor of abolishing laws against murder?

Ueah, that is super sound logic you have goin on t here.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: HODOSKE
But if we're going to ban abortion, then we should ban meat production as well. Both can be considered "killing".

Far, far more animal lives are 'murdered' to grow crops than are ever murdered to grow meat animals.

IMO, government shouldn't be dictating any of it. But im willing to compromise with a complete abortion ban if anti-abortionists are willing to ban meat.

Only if you're willing to ban the growing of corn, wheat/grains, soy, etc etc ad nauseum.

Your logic is extraordinarily lacking.

Please explain. Some animals are killed during crop production but most crops are produced to feed livestock (including soy).

So your statement that more animals are killed to grow crops (if its even true - no sources) doesn't matter.
Eating meat still is the main cause for all of the factory farming and animal deaths.

Ya got to read something beyond anti vegan propaganda that the billion dollar industry is feeding you.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust I Gota say you just blew my mind. I agree

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS hopefully we see you originating lots of threads here

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Please explain. Some animals are killed during crop production but most crops are produced to feed livestock (including soy).

Wrong. Contrary to propaganda from the church of anorexia-vegana, even commercial cows - yes with some exceptions, but the following applies to the (vast?) majority - eat grass for the vast majority of their lives, with supplementation of hay when grass is not available. They are generally only fed grains to fatten them up before sale, and only given hormones in their early stages of growth to speed it up and make them grow as big as possible as quickly as possible - again, purely for economic purposes (greed/money).

You want an explanation? Simple economics - because it is far cheaper to let them eat grass than to feed them grains year round.

So your statement that more animals are killed to grow crops (if its even true - no sources) doesn't matter.
Eating meat still is the main cause for all of the factory farming and animal deaths.

Ya got to read something beyond anti vegan propaganda that the billion dollar industry is feeding you.

-yawn-

Ok, while I'm fairly sure you'll just ignore it, for anyone else who cares, here is an excellent site that totally debunks all of the point in the radical leftist propaganda piece called 'GameChangers', including this particular myth being discussed.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hey carewemust, everyone has a reason for being here and everyone has a right to be here ordained by the lord. No matter how we come into being we are meant to exist. Im sure the lord took pity upon your mother and also has yourself over the years no matter how your relationship with the lord is. God often makes good of bad situations and it sounds as though he has helped you to make a good life for you and your family.

Thank you for being brave and finding the courage to say this publicly. May the lord bring greater understanding clarity and blessings upon your life and that of your families. Smile because the lord loves you. Have a great day.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So you still didnt explain why we should support factory farming by eating meat. And you just gave a site dedicated to debunking a vegan movie and supporting meat eating.

The websites arguements arecshallow and weak. Literally a couple paragraphs then spamming suppossed sources.

Its pretty funny how desperate meat eaters become to defend their taste buds.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So you still didnt explain why we should support factory farming by eating meat.

Why on earth would I want to do that, since I don't support factory farming?

I am a proponent of supporting your local farmer, preferably ones who practice regenerative farming practices.

And you just gave a site dedicated to debunking a vegan movie and supporting meat eating.

Yes... and you just provided yourself an irrational excuse to ignore the real, actual scientific evidence presented by said site, because it conflicts with your ridiculously ideological pre-conceived notions.

The websites arguements arecshallow and weak.

No, actually, they aren't, but yeah, I know, you simply can't take an honest look or your head would explode. I get it.

Literally a couple paragraphs then spamming suppossed sources.

Its pretty funny how desperate meat eaters become to defend their taste buds.

Sorry friend, but it is the members of the church of anorexia-vegana that are the desperate, radically militant science deniers here.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Nothing militant about desiring to not participate in the killing and torture of animals for sensory pleasure. Vegans are maybe 1% of the population and a small industry of vegan products.

Meanwhile the meat and dairy industry are massive and pump out one industry funded study after another.

I wouldn't be suprised if sapien.org was funded by the meat industdy as they clearly have a bone to pick against vegans and have poorly written arguements.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Nothing militant about desiring to not participate in the killing and torture of animals for sensory pleasure.

And yet, that doesn't even describe conventional 'factory' farms as you call them, much less regenerative farmers.

Vegans are maybe 1% of the population

Curious where you got that stat, because I don't believe it for a minute.

and a small industry of vegan products.

Yeah... right... have you looked at grocery shelves lately? Chock full of fake 'vegan' meats, cheeses, and all kinds of other unhealthy garbage.

Small industry... rotflmao!

Meanwhile the meat and dairy industry are massive and pump out one industry funded study after another.

Yes, as do all big industries.

I wouldn't be suprised if sapien.org was funded by the meat industdy as they clearly have a bone to pick against vegans and have poorly written arguements.

Again, they are stating facts, and back them up.

And again, I get it, you don't want your head to explode, so you shove it in the sand.
edit on 10-5-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
May 18, 2022

I'm glad Satan-controlled Michigan judges like this were rare in the early 1960's, or I might not be here.

A Michigan judge with reported ties to pro-abortion efforts has suspended the state's dormant, decades-old ban on abortion, which means the procedure would not be illegal in the state even if the Supreme Court overturns its 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that gives women the constitution right to an abortion.

Court of Claims Chief Judge Elizabeth Gleicher has previously admitted to supporting abortion rights and has donates annually to Planned Parenthood, according to the Daily Wire.
Source: justthenews.com...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
cwm ~

I follow Ret. Maj. Jeffrey Prather. At 5 min. in this video he is saying the same as you.

jeffreyprather.com...

Linkedin

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just don't get these religious factions trying to take over politics when it is written that judgement is reserved for end of times, they don't get to judge anything or anybody.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
6.26.2022 FYI:

Our next (elected) President goes right to the bottom-line.

"Precious born and unborn children are GIFTS from God."

Sat 6.25.2022-Illinois rally: gettr.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join