It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS "leak" engineered to create civil unrest: my hypotheses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I am sure the wacko at the ministry of true will do that for all of us, the leak is nothing but disinformation.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"She pooped on the bed!" By Jack Sparrow and 10 dollar gas wasn't as effective as they hoped.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: incoserv

Of course it is.

Why now?

Oh, the Dems are so low in the polls that they cannot even cheat enough to make up the difference (without mail in voting scam).

I know, let's mess with abortion laws.

Right... Sure.

I addressed this in another thread.

As far as helping Democrats in the midterms, it would've been better if this had not leaked. The actual decision was due to come out in June or July. Any positive effect for Democrats would've been even more pronounced if it had come even closer to the elections, versus now when there's 6 months for some of the outrage to calm down.

Maybe it was a conservative clerk who leaked it. Which would be hilarious since Democrats have basically been calling the leaker a hero

An alternative motivation may have been a liberal who wanted states to have a heads up this was coming so they can get their own laws passed strengthen abortion in their states before this decision becomes official.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The same people who told us.. . . . .

You're a birthing person.
I can't define a woman.
What is a woman anyway.
Support trans' rights and allow men to compete in sports. . . . .

These VERY same people are about the perform the fantastic mental gymnastic triple backflip of ITS OKAY WHEN WE DO IT.

They're HILARIOUSLY about to try and re-adopt the opinion on WOMENS RIGHTS, with zero, and I mean ZERO irony in their tiny little minds.

The same people who have utterly defaced what a woman Is and demanded that healthy people wear masks and isolate, are about to preen on bodily autonomy and women's reproductive rights......

Someone please, PLEASE save me from this absolutely hellhole. Come Lord Jesus. The world has lost its darned mind

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

More division and more distraction from reality. So just more of the same.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

We need to really look inward.

Does anyone REALLY care if some stranger doesn't want to have a child?

That sounds harsh, but the answer is almost always no. We like to think we do, but we really don't.
There are so many parents that don't even care about the kids they have, but then pretend to care about
others. Hilarious.

Those same people will yell and scream about free school lunches, helping the poor. You know a way to stop that? I do.

We have so many bigger fish to fry in this country this shouldn't even be an issue/distraction.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's the next step of the great reset. Look at the timing:

War in Ukriane is becoming routine, people aren't as scared now.
2000 Mules is released today.
Plandemic 3 is released tomorrow.
Midterms are coming up.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I find this to be another sound thought on it being a conservative ''leak'' rather than the liberal ''leak'' that is being assumed by so many.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Anything is possible, but that doesn't make it probable.

Besides, we all know who the consistent rule breakers are. The investigation will most likely start and end there.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Either you have the basic human right to abort an unborn foetus (ideally prior to the 6 week mark when a heartbeat is typically detected) or procreation must be recategorized as a privilege instead of a human right. This means parenthood must be licensed and regulated by the state. You simply can't have it both ways.

The lack of logic in the above is extraordinary.

The one has nothing whatsoever to do with the other.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I find this to be another sound thought on it being a conservative ''leak'' rather than the liberal ''leak'' that is being assumed by so many.

You people! You're still buying into the liberal/conservative dichotomy!

You just don't get it. It's not a liberal vs. conservative issue. Do you really think that the majority of people in DC fall under one classification or the other? Do you think that any of them actually give rat's ass about you folks, whatever you call yourselves?

We are living under what is by and large a uniparty system. All of these dichotomies, these "you against them" hang-ups keep us - the ones being screwed over - divided and fighting one another. While they rape you, you bicker with one another and take their violation with gusto.

WAKE THE $@&# UP, PEOPLE! Otherwise, you deserve what you'll get.
:
edit on 2022 5 03 by incoserv because: fat fingers.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Cannot disagree with the op here, not one bit. we are coming up on an Election (Midterms) polling numbers are awful, had to make a power play somehow..

There has never been a leak in the Court's history, let that sink in.

Do I agree with the decision leaked? My comments on that are better left for me alone..

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

We are living under what is by and large a uniparty system.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

I've been saying that for more than a decade and universally people look at me like I'm crazy.... Well, maybe a few have come around my side lately, but not many.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You people!

WHO PEOPLE? Me people? No, you people, YOU.

Your op sounded bipartisan but you offered no links and only one quote from the outside world. That quote was from Ron Johnson who relayed the staunch conservative message. ''It's all the fault of the rotten Democrats'.

This set the tone for the thread. Conservative vrs Liberal. You did it. What I did in my first reply was open the discussion to it not being automatically a liberal leak but mentioning the possibility of it being a conservative leak.

Look, I don't know who leaked this information and neither do you unless something has come out from an investigation since I left the information loop. So yes, one side or the other of this monster with two smiling faces made this information public. it's my choice to pick which of the lying sides is lying here in this ''leak game''. The suppositions made that that member sounded like information that could be taken into account in understanding which ''game player'' made the leak.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Either you have the basic human right to abort an unborn foetus (ideally prior to the 6 week mark when a heartbeat is typically detected) or procreation must be recategorized as a privilege instead of a human right. This means parenthood must be licensed and regulated by the state. You simply can't have it both ways.

or just adopt china's one child policy and abort the female babies for free.

there, both ways.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You people!

WHO PEOPLE? Me people? No, you people, YOU.

Your op sounded bipartisan but you offered no links and only one quote from the outside world. That quote was from Ron Johnson who relayed the staunch conservative message. ''It's all the fault of the rotten Democrats'.

This set the tone for the thread. Conservative vrs Liberal. You did it. What I did in my first reply was open the discussion to it not being automatically a liberal leak but mentioning the possibility of it being a conservative leak.

Look, I don't know who leaked this information and neither do you unless something has come out from an investigation since I left the information loop. So yes, one side or the other of this monster with two smiling faces made this information public. it's my choice to pick which of the lying sides is lying here in this ''leak game''. The suppositions made that that member sounded like information that could be taken into account in understanding which ''game player'' made the leak.

which side has the most to gain? otherwise known as motive.

have we not learned from russia russia russia?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Some States (like CA for example) stand to make big bucks from a RvW overturn !

Taxpayer (unwilling) funding for new abortions galore !

NGO profits skyrocket !

Controlled Opposition and Fake Outrage strategies in progress fueled by MSM selectivity ! 🥥

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

And what HAVE we learned from russia russia russia? That they are at war with the world? That there is, coming out of that country oddles of internet propaganda designed to appear like home grown dissent? That it is difficult to ascertain who is and who is not an honest information broker? That they are not just threatening to take down the world with them? Ukraine.......

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"the end game being to create another wave of civil unrest in the US."

You think?
they have been ding this from the first cave men.

what we need to do is start a group that finds this propaganda.
finds what they are distracting us from and lets the world know.

Not on ATS I dont trust this site.
it would have to be a group of 12 or more in control.
and definitely not people that agree with each other.
and then vote on what to do.

the 12 would chat in a forum that all can see.
but only the 12 can chat. the others just see whats said.
so it not like a secret goverment group.
we have all seen how they work!

and open parts of the group for othere to chat in.
I would give money to a forum like that.
It would be a Fight propaganda forum.
not a conspiracy forum.

UFO real or not is not the topic.
it would be are the goverment running a
disinformation compane to hide the infomation.
I hope you can understand this?

we could start on ATS? what say you all?

and no my bad grammar!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Whenever the libs are behind in the polls during an election year they fall back to their old trusted friend of Roe vs Wade to get the war drums beating again. They are already having violent protests in Portland ( I keep wondering... Do these people have a job or a life?) of a state that is heavy pro choice by state law. Every liberal candidate is now just talking about how they will ensure pro choice within their state as long as the people there keep voting them into office. This is their holy grail that they bring out of the closet and dust off each voting cycle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join