It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard - Young Global Leader

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

After leaving the dysfunctional Democrat party and torching it on her way out, Tulsi has wasted no time endorsing MAGA America First Republican candidates.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Wisenox

I am most skeptical of your claim that she is WEF. She or her staff addressed that claim months ago, saying that she had enquired about WEF, did make contact, but did not join.

The way she stood up to Clinton and the rest of the DNC scum leads me to believe she is principled.

I believe her, not the propagandists.

SALANDER - YOU ARE WISE!

FYI Update 10.18.2022

Last week, when Tulsi announced she's leaving the Democratic party, and spoke of how they've failed America and Americans, the U.S. News Media began panicking. And now Ms. Gabbard is adding real star-power to GOP candidates, ahead of next month's huge mid-term elections. Like this...

Tulsi Gabbard, the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate who announced last week she was leaving her party, will campaign alongside Arizona Republican gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake and Arizona Republican Senate nominee Blake Masters on Tuesday.

Lake’s campaign made the announcement in an email on Monday night that Gabbard will join the two Republicans and the state party’s nominee for attorney general, Abe Hamadeh, at a young Republican forum in Chandler, Ariz., which is located in the suburbs of Phoenix.

The event will mark the end of a whirlwind week for the former Hawaii congresswoman after she announced last Tuesday she could no longer remain in the Democratic Party, less than three years after she ended her campaign for the party’s presidential nomination.
More at: thehill.com...

Democrats are now wondering out loud, what did they lose the support and membership of such a smart, charismatic individual like former Congresswoman and Presidential candidate, Tulsi Gabbard.

Who Is Tulsi Gabbard: en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join