It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard - Young Global Leader

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
However, Gabbard is a lie.  She's a Young Global Leader and she'll give her voters the same WEF garbage the rest of them do:

YGLs are "rethinking the world around them and operating as a force for good to overcome barriers that elsewhere stand in the way of progress." Notable YGL alumni include Ashton Kutcher, Ivanka Trump, Tulsi Gabbard, Tom Cotton, Nate Silver, and Chelsea Clinton.

Tulsi Gabbard is WEF

Your quote and link are misleading. Your link makes no mention of Gabbard being a member of the WEF or a Young Global Leader.

Your quote, however, does appear to lifted from this website: Brie Loskota named a 2017 WEF Young Global Leader

Quote is in the second paragraph.

Misleading or a complete lack of citations seems to be a running theme in your threads.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You people must've had a meeting to discuss the controlled opposition. Is it because they're having a hard time finding someone to fool the public with?

So now I'm a WEF shill? You're claiming Tulsi Gabbard is a Klaus Schwab protege, yet I could post evidence all day long that would prove otherwise.

She is militantly against the globalists...the Clintons, Obama, Trudeau, Romney, etc, etc. Hell, she has lawsuits against Romney and HRC, She defended Edward Snowden.

But you read one article that claims she's a "WEF Young Global Leader", and you're convinced? You're free to believe whatever you want. I'm done here.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Here's a different link
www.pacificcouncil.org...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Lack of references is never an issue in my threads.
Here's a picture, just for you:

edit on 3-5-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

That is exactly the same linked I provided when sourcing your quote.

I stand by my previous statement regarding the quality of the sources you provide (or, more commonly, don't).

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

However, Gabbard is a lie.  She's a Young Global Leader and she'll give her voters the same WEF garbage the rest of them do:

YGLs are "rethinking the world around them and operating as a force for good to overcome barriers that elsewhere stand in the way of progress." Notable YGL alumni include Ashton Kutcher, Ivanka Trump, Tulsi Gabbard, Tom Cotton, Nate Silver, and Chelsea Clinton.

Tulsi Gabbard is WEF

Your quote and link are misleading. Your link makes no mention of Gabbard being a member of the WEF or a Young Global Leader.

Your quote, however, does appear to lifted from this website: Brie Loskota named a 2017 WEF Young Global Leader

Quote is in the second paragraph.

Misleading or a complete lack of citations seems to be a running theme in your threads.

It's on Wikipedia and Twitter. Do your own Googling and find the same materials I just did 45 seconds ago.

edit on 3-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I trust neither Wikipedia nor Twitter. My issue was not the content, but the quote being attributed to the link, which is misleading at best.

How do you think I found the proper source for the original quoted content?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

I trust neither Wikipedia nor Twitter. My issue was not the content, but the quote being attributed to the link, which is misleading at best.

How do you think I found the proper source for the original quoted content?

If you're saying the sources are suspect, you are not entirely wrong. If you are saying Gabbard is not WEF affiliated, then you are entirely wrong.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
If you're saying the sources are suspect...

That is the only thing I said.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian
a reply to: havok

For what it's worth, and while Twitter isn't a great source, it is at least her own account.

Tulsi Gabbard Twitter Account

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Salander

Gabbard is an alum. She did more than inquire.

And I should believe you....why?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

That is better than the other offering, but still not a complete understanding of her relationship with WEF.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

LOL, I trust Wikipedia as much as I trust the Pentagon. Both are propagandists.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Good point

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

She said she was selected.

Does it say anywhere that she applied for this or not?

Was she selected the same way that some people are selected to get any given credit card?

Or did she apply for this 'award'?

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's 2022 and people still believe that voting matters. Incredible

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Wisenox

Did you just agree to being ok with a president being installed if its Tulsi, but disregard the fact that a president is installed?

The fact that they can install a President means no matter who you think is a good person or the best person literally means nothing if they are installed.
edit on 7-5-2022 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Was she selected the same way that some people are selected to get any given credit card?

How ever it happened, she was honored that it did. Her words.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000
If Trump was a trap, why did we have 4 years+ of anti-trump media galore? This controlled opposition nonsense is getting out of hand

Divide and conquer.
Age old dictum.
Make the peasants kill each other off, as a distraction, while we perform atrocities and other such evils, because they're too distracted to notice.
One of the oldest tricks in the book!
William Casey, former head of the CIA said it best, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: Salander

How ever it happened, she was honored that it did. Her words.

I think the question of whether or not she applied for the 'award' is very relevant.

What if YOU happened to receive an "award" from the Klu Klux Klan? Do that make you a member?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join