It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard - Young Global Leader

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Tulsi Gabbard is being pushed heavily to get the sheep to vote for her.  She plays her role well enough, saying all the things that sheep like to hear.

However, Gabbard is a lie.  She's a Young Global Leader and she'll give her voters the same WEF garbage the rest of them do:

YGLs are "rethinking the world around them and operating as a force for good to overcome barriers that elsewhere stand in the way of progress." Notable YGL alumni include Ashton Kutcher, Ivanka Trump, Tulsi Gabbard, Tom Cotton, Nate Silver, and Chelsea Clinton.

Tulsi Gabbard is WEF

Voting for her would be like participating in the French election, where the people were given the choice between Young Global Leader Macron and Young Global Leader Marine Le Pen. Total sham.

Don't be fooled into voting for her.  She's a trap, just like Trump.
edit on 3-5-2022 by Wisenox because: Space before image.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Don't be fooled into voting for her.

What is she running for?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The WEF trains 'leaders of tomorrow' through a 5 year program, and it's almost impossible to find anyone of note who hasn't been through it.

I suspect they pick and choose from their 'graduates' who is willing to do the most for money and power. Justin Trudeau is a prime example and shining star of the YGL program.

Schwab and Soros have unlimited resources, and buy all the publicity and air time needed to elect even the worst candidate.

Hillary is obviously not a graduate of the Young Global Leaders program.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I am most skeptical of your claim that she is WEF. She or her staff addressed that claim months ago, saying that she had enquired about WEF, did make contact, but did not join.

The way she stood up to Clinton and the rest of the DNC scum leads me to believe she is principled.

I believe her, not the propagandists.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If she pisses off the Clintons, she'll be running for her life

edit on 3-5-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Gabbard is an alum. She did more than inquire.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The way she stood up to Clinton and the rest of the DNC scum

Scripted; its how controlled opposition works. Just like Trump-Trap whining about fake news, but refusing to reinstate Smith-Mundt and then only appearing on MSM scripted interviews. Trump loves being interviewed by CFR member Maria Bartiromo.

She's principled, but not the same ones as the people.

Vote for WEF, and you get WEF.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
super skeptical shes WEF

If this were the case Hillary and the Democrats wouldnt have gone to extreme lengths to shut her down and have her cut off from the debates.

Hillary went so far as to have a campaign to push that she was a Russia asset.

Not buying it, I think tulsi is just someone who can think for herself and that upsets the balance, the left CERTAINLY dont like her, she tore Kamala and Biden up in ALL the debates she could make and yet the media burried her....

Naaa dont think so dude youre way off on this one

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

The way she stood up to Clinton and the rest of the DNC scum

Scripted; its how controlled opposition works. Just like Trump-Trap whining about fake news, but refusing to reinstate Smith-Mundt and then only appearing on MSM scripted interviews. Trump loves being interviewed by CFR member Maria Bartiromo.

She's principled, but not the same ones as the people.

Vote for WEF, and you get WEF.

Meh you just sound like someone who thinks hes supremely intelligent , rebuffing every explanation that comes your way just for the sake of argument and your own hubris

You have no real proof
You have no real argument to counter ANYONE thats disagreed with you

Im out of this thread, but have fun screaming at the sky and holding your sandwhich board
edit on 3-5-2022 by optimisticcontrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Common sense is not a trap. The system is.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Do you trust Wikipedia?
en.wikipedia.org...

Gabbard is listed. She's a a Democrat. Democrats lie. That's second nature for Democrats. In fact, they'll lie when the truth might serve them just as well. Lying is the default.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What is Tulsi running for anyway?

The problem is if Tulsi was the WEF's choice, and she was agreeable, they could have easily installed her instead of Kamala last time. They didn't because Tulsi abhors the DNC leadership and isn't extreme enough for TPTB, and is basically her own person.

All I know is for a Democrat she is more appealing as President than just about any candidate they might try and throw out there.

IF they are gonna install someone again, I'd prefer it to be Gabbard, At atleast she is actually semi-competent as compared to DNC's prime choice last time Jomala 2.0.

This brings up, is it gonna be Biden again or does Kamala get anointed as President.

On some levels Im thinking Kamala after seeing the interworkings wants no part of being President, thus people wondering.

I can't remember when a party seems so sour on their incumbent President and VP prospects for reelection.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'd be interested in knowing if she was a student in that program.

Not that my interests even matter, but from my perspective she looked like the best candidate that the Democrat party had. Too bad her "Russian" ties killed the momentum of her previous run for POTUS.

Anyone who was a part of the WEF deserves traitorous justice.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The "controlled opposition" theory is just nonsense. Gabbard speaks out against the Davos crowd, the Soros Gang and the fascist globalists every chance she gets.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If Trump was a trap, why did we have 4 years+ of anti-trump media galore? This controlled opposition nonsense is getting out of hand

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'd take Tusli as president any day over Biden. She is by far the lesser of two evils.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

You don't need to have intelligence to see the scam. In fact, the WEF and Klaus Schwab brag about their "infiltration" of cabinets.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

You people must've had a meeting to discuss the controlled opposition. Is it because they're having a hard time finding someone to fool the public with?
Maybe upset that the people haven't been led into a mass protest like Canada yet?
Not enough people listening to the garbage anymore?

Has to be something, your posts are reminiscent of AP news stories; same spiel different sources. Was the solution to make it appear that the herd is "tired of controlled opposition talk"? Like a suppression poll meant to appear like the masses are moving in one direction.

Makes sense, with US elections coming around. Have to get all that controlled opp chatter under wraps. Don't want candidates having to answer those questions.

Well, I can't say for sure, but I'd be willing to bet that the public loves a good controlled opposition piece. The irony is that its Klaus and the WEF who highlight their own politicians and brag about "penetrating cabinets".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join