It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POW UA Marine Lieutenant describes the killing of Mariupol civilians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes war is hell. Send the Russian invaders back home and end this đź‘Ť.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Great thread covers stuff you didn't cover in your other threads about virtually the same topic.

You've convinced me Ukraine is bad too, full of Hitler-loving nazis.

PS

I got a few questions?

When will Russia be through and go home?

How many other innocent Ukrainians need to die before Russia is satiated and accomplishes its goals in this Special Military operation? ie we got 40 million Ukrainians how many of those are slated to be pummeled into the mud?

Does Russia ever intend to leave its militarily captured ground?

How will Russia govern those Ukrainians in those areas now?

edit on 3-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

100 people now evacuated from the Azovstal steelworks in Mariupol to relative safety.

I wonder what they will have to say as to who is committing the atrocities and murder.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

filtration camps... another name for concentration camps.

a reply to: Grimpachi
Is the youtube channel owner Grim, you?

Do you know why the video that was taken of the questioning is from an angle?
edit on 3-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As an honest and decent person, you should be ashamed that you are primitively distorting my words. Give a link where I spoke about "filtration camps" or about "concentration camps". Then I can say that you are an honest man.

Russian prisoners are simply shot and their throats are cut. I have repeatedly brought photos and videos.
More than 100 foreign mercenaries are now in Russian captivity, led by Canadian General Trevor Kadier. They are all occupiers and invaded Ukraine and the DPR. Should they also be shot, burned alive and cut with knives the word "NATO" on their genitals, as Ukrainian Nazis do under the leadership of officers from NATO countries?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Everything or anything i dont agree with is Russian Propaganda?

The thing is you have pope going to Russia, Moscow demanding peace or hold to hostilities in Ukraine shows that the fighting isn't going well for Ukraine despite the MSM claims.

Ukraine had also announced a deploying Territorial Defense Units in war zones

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The same civilians that were hold agaisnt their will been used as human shields agaisnt Russian forces. No difference from when rebels in Syria used the same tactic.

Its a delaying tactic.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

It must be going well for Ukraine currently.

Parliament greenlights deploying Territorial Defense Units in war zones. Ukraine’s parliament voted to allow Territorial Defense Units to fight outside their assigned regions.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Everything or anything i dont agree with is Russian Propaganda?

Everything or anything? Thats rather expansive is it not? LoL

The thing is you have pope going to Russia, Moscow demanding peace or hold to hostilities in Ukraine shows that the fighting isn't going well for Ukraine despite the MSM claims.

I have the pope going to Russia? Never met the fellow.

As to Moscow demanding peace or a hold to hostilities.

Do you mean whilst they once again attack Azovstal steel plant?

Ukraine had also announced a deploying Territorial Defense Units in war zones

The way Ukraine choose to defend there nation is their own concern, but what or who would you have them deploy?
edit on 3-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well there are around 100 of those civilians now returned to relative safety.

I'm sure they will be asked at some point as to what transpired and they will get to voice there opinions.

edit on 3-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think maybe you should reread my post and point out where I said you said it. The filtration camps are in fact concentration camps and apologize for your inability to comprehend what other people type.

What are Russian 'filtration camps'?

......Russian soldiers have forcibly removed tens of thousands of Ukrainians from occupied areas and sent them to “filtration camps” for intense interrogation before shipping them off to various cities around Russia, according to multiple reports.

The filtration camps, described as large plots of military tents with rows of men in uniforms, are where deported Ukrainians are photographed, fingerprinted, forced to turn over their cellphones, passwords and identity documents, and then questioned by officers for hours before being sent to Russia. A satellite image captured by the U.S.-based Maxar Technologies last week offered the first glimpse of one camp in the Russian-controlled village of Bezimenne, giving a peek into how Russians are processing Ukrainians and attempting to strip them of their identities. Ukrainian officials say more than 40,000 people have been forced into Russia against their will since last month.

Russia / you can try to use all the innocent words you want, but it does not change the fact that these are concentration camps. I have said it before and I will say it again. Putin is using the NAZI playbook. You want to rid Ukraine of Nazis, then maybe Russia should pull all of its nazi occupation forces from Ukraine.

Would you prefer the filtration camps be called Ghettos?

the Nazi regime set up ghettos across German-occupied Eastern Europe in order to segregate and confine Jews, and sometimes Romani people, into small sections of towns and cities furthering their exploitation.

Just change Nazi to Russian and it describes exactly what Russia is doing,

The new Russian national anthem -
Russian National Anthem
Unofficial Russian National Anthem

Soviet National Anthem - Stalin
Soviet National Anthem - USSR WWII

Putin changed the anthem back to the old Soviet anthem because he can not stop living in the past.
Yeltsin against Putin on new national anthem

I don't know whats more disturbing - Russia using the Nazi playbook or people, such as yourself, who are in denial / too blind to see what Russia is doing and where it is going.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Considering Putin failed in his goal for May 9th, I would say its going pretty shi##y for Putin and going well for Ukraine.

Watch - Putin is going to tell the Russian people (maybe on May 9th) he must declare all out war in Ukraine in an attempt to save his own neck.

Russia claimed all sailors of the Moskva were saved and the families affected want to know where they are.

Putins house of cards is starting to fall.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You claimed that I said it.
Where is the link to my words?
Russians say that in such a situation you spin like in a frying pan)))

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

hundreds of such videos are published on the Telegram channels

Then link to 10 with the name of the interviewer, date, and videographer cited…

Or even one.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
continued article -

History of filtration camps

This is not the first time Russia has been accused of using filtration camps.

The term originated in Europe after the end of World War II, in the mid- to late 1940s, according to Nick Baron, a professor of history at the University of Nottingham in the U.K. After millions of Soviet citizens gained their freedom from Nazi control, many who were living outside the Soviet Union sought to return but were subjected to holding stations and camps for screening before readmission.

A Chechen refugee, with an anguished expression, is seen sitting on a truck.
In 1999, in a truck at a Chechen-Ingush border checkpoint, a Chechen refugee sits on her belongings. (Alexander Nemenov/AFP via Getty Images)
Fifty years later, during the first Chechen war in the mid-1990s and the second Chechen war in the early 2000s, as the small European nation vied for its independence, Russian forces once again used these camps for mass internment, according to NPR.

The Guardian reported at the time several accounts of escapees detailing the horror inside these filtration camps. One Chechen man recalled men and women being raped by Russian guards, inmates being beaten daily with iron bars and others forced to use their close quarters as an open toilet.

Another Chechen survivor said Russian forces were using the filtration camps for “extermination,” citing various accounts describing suffocation, electric shocks to genitalia, faked executions and exposure to frigid temperatures. Russians sought ransom from Chechens, and those who could not pay were tortured, most of them allegedly dying during the ordeal.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: vance

It must be going well for Ukraine currently.

Parliament greenlights deploying Territorial Defense Units in war zones. Ukraine’s parliament voted to allow Territorial Defense Units to fight outside their assigned regions.

Because the russians have already been defeated in many areas.

Nothing wrong with that.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

You claimed that I said it.
Where is the link to my words?
Russians say that in such a situation you spin like in a frying pan)))

See now you are just lying. Reread the post (or have someone who can read, read it for you), have someone explain it to you, point out where I said you said it.

Then apologize.

This is exactly what I said.

originally posted by: Xcathdra

filtration camps... another name for concentration camps.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

sent you a PM.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Filtration camps -

HWR - Hundreds of Chechens Detained in "Filtration Camps" Detainees Face Torture, Extortion, Rape

Human Rights Watch charged that Russian camp guards are torturing, beating, and on occasion raping Chechen civilians at a "filtration camp" inside Chechnya.

The organization has received credible testimony to this effect from several former detainees from the Chernokozovo camp near Grozny. It also said that Russian forces in recent weeks had arbitrarily detained hundreds of Chechen civilians, mostly men, and expressed concern about their fate.

"What's happening in these filtration camps is unspeakable," said Holly Cartner, Executive Director of the Europe and Central Asia division of Human Rights Watch. "We saw the same kind of torture and ill-treatment in filtration camps during the last Chechen war. The Russians must not get away with committing these abuses for a second time."

Three men who were recently released from the filtration camp at Chernokozovo described to Human Rights Watch in separate interviews the brutal abuses they suffered at the camp. Their testimonies were mutually collaborating and very detailed. The men are believed to be among the first to be released from the filtration camps after mass arrests started in mid-January. All three men were released after their families paid substantial bribes to Russian officials.
click link for whole report

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Is the youtube channel owner Grim, you?

Do you know why the video that was taken of the questioning is from an angle?

No idea why the Video is taken from an angle. At first, the video is from straight on then the angle changes.

As for your other question, asking me if I am connected to other accounts skirts the lines of soliciting personal information. I am pretty sure that is against T&C.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Go after the ball, not the player and all of that stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join