It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghost of Kyiv Ukrainian Pilot shot down and reportedly dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The Ukrainian pilot "The Ghost of Kyiv" on his first mission was reported to have shot down 6 Russian aircraft making him a Fighter ace his first mission. He then went on to shoot down a total of 40 Russians if the reporting is to be believed. Unfortunately depending on which side you think you are on he is now a dead fighter ace. He was reportedly flying a Mig 29 when he was killed; he leaves a wife and one child . All he ever wanted to do was fly which I can sympathize with. RIP. War sucks as to many good people end up dying on both sides.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I wonder what airfield he was operating from.

Anyone know?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I wonder what airfield he was operating from.

Anyone know?

I can only assume the support equipment and airfields were rotated continuously to avoid being destroyed.. Otherwise that is some secret stuff IMO.
edit on 727ndk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
He never existed in the first place.

Even the Ukrainian air force have admitted that.

Stop spreading lies and propaganda.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

LOL

Maybe he crashed into Santa's sleigh or the Easter Bunny got him with an egg cannon.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The Ukrainian pilot "The Ghost of Kyiv" on his first mission was reported to have shot down 6 Russian aircraft making him a Fighter ace his first mission. He then went on to shoot down a total of 40 Russians if the reporting is to be believed. Unfortunately depending on which side you think you are on he is now a dead fighter ace. He was reportedly flying a Mig 29 when he was killed; he leaves a wife and one child . All he ever wanted to do was fly which I can sympathize with. RIP. War sucks as to many good people end up dying on both sides.

youtu.be...

Yea I get that early on in a conflict sometimes the smaller opponent needs something to latch on to, but the Ghost of Kyiv has been thoroughly debunked as a topic ever gets debunked here on ATS.

If there is ever gonna be a resolution both sides need to be able to look at and acknowledge the obvious facts and move on to other less certain areas.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started a thread on this topic 2 days ago.

The guy never existed. That’s a proven fact by now.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I recall the original video depicting the Ghost, was found to be Video game footage.

Then it was said he didn’t exist.
Now, in this video they are saying the original video was an artists impression of his 6 kills.

I don’t know what to believe with this war.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So much for denying ignorance

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Even the Ukrainian government says the ghost is a hoax.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I recall the original video depicting the Ghost, was found to be Video game footage.

Then it was said he didn’t exist.
Now, in this video they are saying the original video was an artists impression of his 6 kills.

I don’t know what to believe with this war.

Watch the airstrips that are designated spawn points. I bet he powers up next time.
edit on 5 2 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wait people still believe this one? Even the Ukrainian government has acknowledged the story was to help with moral.

The Ukrainian airforce was all but destroyed during the first couple days of the conflict. Hence all the nonsense with Ukraine wanting jets from Poland. There was no infrastructure to support what's being claimed to have happened not to mention the capabilities of the aircraft involved are like comparing muskets to mini-guns. None of it makes any sense.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Wait people still believe this one? Even the Ukrainian government has acknowledged the story was to help with moral.

The Ukrainian airforce was all but destroyed during the first couple days of the conflict. Hence all the nonsense with Ukraine wanting jets from Poland. There was no infrastructure to support what's being claimed to have happened not to mention the capabilities of the aircraft involved are like comparing muskets to mini-guns. None of it makes any sense.

He was flying a Tesla powered woke Mig 29 that identifies as a unicycle, crazy times.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Guys got more life's than "After Burner".

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ahhh the truth and the myth. youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So umm… yeah… he’s not real… he wasn’t ever real… so yeah… sorry

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Never existed to begin with.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
So umm… yeah… he’s not real… he wasn’t ever real… so yeah… sorry

It appears the war is going accordingly when it comes to propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join