It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musk and Starlink

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

And I would definitely be interested in you explaining it. So far you've answered none of anyone's questions. Burden of proof lies on you. This is your thread, your topic. Do the work.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Don't want to say why you are for the prison state?

There are many places to find information about the internet of bodies. You are free to review their agenda and form your own opinion. Then, you can post about it and give your own view.

You seem to be all for carbon implants. Well, here's what the nanotech will probably look like in your body:

Biosensor to detect neural signaling.

Multiwalled carbon nanotube. These guys can receive wifi radiation, ramp it up and retransmit it as terahertz frequencies, which have been shown to affect DNA in the nucleus.

Single walled carbon nanotube on neuron.

Before you ask for sources, they're from MIT, so ask them any questions you might have.

Here are the patent technologies that will be used to install them, all included in the vaccine patent:
WO2012094304: NANOTUBES AS CARRIERS OF NUCLEIC ACIDS INTO CELLS
US 8,246,995: Hydrophobic Nanotubes and Nanoparticles as Transporters for the Delivery of Drugs into Cells
US013025118: Method for Making Semiconducting Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes

And, of course, here's how they're going to cross the blood brain barrier:
appft.uspto.gov... R.&OS=DN/20150030576&RS=DN/20150030576/" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">WO2015/0030576: Methods and Compositions for Targeting Agents Into and Across the Blood Brain Barrier

It should be noted, that aside from the official narrative claiming that carbon nanotubes are biocompatible, Chemsec put them on the SIN list for causing cancer:

The International Chemical Secretariat (ChemSec) announced on November 14, 2019, that it added more chemicals, including carbon nanotubes, to its Substitute It Now! (SIN) List. ChemSec describes carbon nanotubes as “one of the more well-studied nanomaterials” and notes that “they are used to make durable, lightweight materials, for electrical conductivity, ...” Dr. Anna Lennquist, Project Manager for the SIN List at ChemSec, states: “Several studies have shown that carbon nanotubes cause lung cancer. The small tubes induce inflammation in a somewhat similar way to asbestos."

Obviously, in order to make it a viable technology in the body, something will have to be done to prevent tumorigenesis and angiogenesis. Luckily, the patent is pretty heavy on VEGF inhibition citing no less than 3 patents to achieve suppression.
Side effects from VEGF manipulation include inadequate fetal blood vessel development and placental development problems for the mother. Pfizer noted 23 out of 32 pregnant mothers who received the vaccine experiencing spontaneous abortions and ectopic pregnancies.

The stated goal, by the elites, is that people's bodies will connect to the internet of bodies, and that the combination of programmable currency, biosensors, neural implants, a social credit score and a digital ID will be used to control every aspect of your life.

If you need more information about the programmable currency, the Federal Reserve has it on their website. The currency will control what people are allowed to purchase and also where and how much. People's behaviors will be used to decide what people can do with their fake currency.

In regards to the patent itself:
There are no listed ingredients for the vaccine, or any independent verification of vial contents. Therefore, it cannot be factually stated that people are injected with spike proteins. The only thing that can be stated with certainty is that people are injected with the patent.
Therefore, any and all side effects should be viewed through the use of the patent, not through the assumption that a spike protein exists.

edit on 3-5-2022 by Wisenox because: Put space between images.

edit on 3-5-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The Qanaonauts have come around and seemingly are warming to the fellow's antics.

If that's not a great big warning sign I'm not sure what is.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, the controlled opposition is out for this one. Must've hit the nail on the head.
You can tell who they are in many cases. The word etymologies of their names will lead back to the symbology. Or, they use infantile debate tactics resembling a skill set derived from a 1 or 2 week orientation course.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Apparently its all about "17".

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh I love this!
lool at the words and sand castle on the poster!
they reach for the stars.

Now think tower of babel !
I have not read all the posts yet!
Ok every one is saying it.

This has to be a joke poster?
its the same photo from the bible!

is that the new yellow bible bottom right?
why two suns? and what is the very Big pole on the right.
a space elevator?
you can see the shodow only?

edit on 3-5-2022 by buddha because: thay made me

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Am I part of your "controlled opposition" then?

I just asked what your "prison grid" was.

If so, do tell me what is the symbology of my username.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

Don't want to say why you are for the prison state?

Read this post again.

There are many places to find information about the internet of bodies. You are free to review their agenda and form your own opinion. Then, you can post about it and give your own view.

I'm asking for you to elaborate on the minimum of facts that you, the author of this thread, have presented. Again, as stated in this post, the burden of proof (or onus probandi if you prefer the Latin) lies with you.

You seem to be all for carbon implants.

In which post did I say that? Your opening post makes no mention of implants in any of your cited sources. As I stated in this post your cited information only makes mention of smart clothing, devices, and appliances

Well, here's what the nanotech will probably look like in your body:
Biosensor to detect neural signaling...
Multiwalled carbon nanotube...

Great contextless pictures!

These guys can receive wifi radiation, ramp it up and retransmit it as terahertz frequencies, which have been shown to affect DNA in the nucleus.

Citation needed.

Before you ask for sources, they're from MIT, so ask them any questions you might have.

Too late. Link me those studies so I can get some context to your images.

Here are the patent technologies that will be used to install them, all included in the vaccine patent...

Then why not link me to where in the vaccine patent those following items are used?

And, of course, here's how they're going to cross the blood brain barrier...

Broken link.

It should be noted, that aside from the official narrative claiming that carbon nanotubes are biocompatible...

Well that sounds like a plausible reason for such a thing to not be included within the vaccine.

The stated goal, by the elites, is that people's bodies will connect to the internet of bodies, and that the combination of programmable currency, biosensors, neural implants, a social credit score and a digital ID will be used to control every aspect of your life.

Who stated that? When? Where? I'd love to see a video, hear an audio clip, or read a transcript from someone in a position of power saying that.

If you need more information about the programmable currency, the Federal Reserve has it on their website.

It would be great if you could provide a link. I won't hold my breath.

The currency will control what people are allowed to purchase and also where and how much. People's behaviors will be used to decide what people can do with their fake currency.

While I don't doubt that some aspects of that are possible, and do agree that things could head that way, do you have any source to back this up?

In regards to the patent itself:
There are no listed ingredients for the vaccine, or any independent verification of vial contents. Therefore, it cannot be factually stated that people are injected with spike proteins.

So you admit that everything you said is unverifiable and made up? Going back to my original post in this thread I'll ask again: Is this just a hit piece directly solely at Elon?

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Pretty obvious, isn't it. We've been sussed out, simply by having the audacity to ask simple questions the opening poster couldn't comprehend. Oh well, we gave it a go. Time to pack it in.

Anyway, did you get the new benefits package? And are you going to the company Memorial Day picnic?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Connected appliances

FACT: I design and test them.

FACT: Nobody really wants them.

FACT: The government likes them for energy savings????

FACT: I get paid and don't really care what my blender thinks.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Damn. We have been sussed.

Your orders are to delete your posting history.

Yes, I got my benefits package with an extra bonus payment for my post on here. You?

See you at the picnic.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I got my REDACTED form all filled out and signed. Just to submit it to REDACTED for them to REDACTED. Can't wait for the new owner here, REDACTED, to finally let us REDACTED in the REDACTED with the REDACTED and a tea kettle.
edit on 5/3/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: REDACTED

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Received and understood.

Extraction team en route.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join