It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Stumbled Upon A Good Paranormal Youtube Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I had a recommendation on my feed and to my surprise it was actually something interesting. This guy appears to be pretty big, over 5 million subs and he talks about paranormal reports. I am really enjoying this and thought I would share since it is an ATS style topic.

Interesting content for a slow weekend.

Special Forces ATTACKED by unidentified creature | The Kandahar Giant

US Marines witness PARANORMAL event in Afghanistan | Observation Post Rock

US Marine HUNTED by unidentified creature | The Jeff Boiler story

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
1st video is not true. I know the copilot of the plane he was assigned to Ramstein AFB and it was not a C130 but a C141. The giant also had two sets of teeth.

Years ago I wrote a thread on this.

I call BS.....on 1st video

Oh BTW...the platoon were clearing local towns, entered one town and could not find anyone....at outskirts of town everyone was on their knees worshipping this giant while sacrificing a human to the giant....big story, the pilot and later his mom went on coast to coast and spoke about incident.

Giant was flown to army base in Ohio.

PS...giant smelled like a skunk...string smell...

a reply to: infolurker

edit on 1-5-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Really enjoy Mr Ballen. He does indeed tell a good story.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Mr. Ballen is an amazing storyteller. I enjoy his channel. He did a series where he described the missing persons cases covered in the 411 books. I had read the books but listening to his descriptions really brings the cases to life. a reply to: infolurker

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Mr Ballen is great. I've been subbed to him for a while now. He also does really good true crime.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I jumped on his channel and binged for a bit, but then I realized how sad all his stories are, and I was getting depressed by most of them, so now I listen to one a month or so.
Back to fishing shows and Gene the Fishing Machine!

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Anymore you could share on this? Working on a novel loosely based on the incident, but purely science fiction

a reply to: DeathSlayer

top topics

join