It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia’s Putin To Hand Over Keys To War While He Has Cancer Surgery: Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

New York (Knewz) — Vladimir Putin’s cancer surgery will force him to hand over power in the Ukraine war “for days,” a “Kremlin insider” told the Daily Mail.

Putin will reportedly put hardline Security Council head and ex-FSB chief Nikolai Patrushev in power while he is dealing with surgery. Patrushev, 70, has played a big role in the Ukraine war thus far and convinced Putin that Kyiv is overrun by neo-Nazis, the Daily Mail reports.

A year and a half ago, General SVR reported that Putin is suffering from abdominal cancer and Parkinson’s. The Daily Mail reports that Putin has put off the surgery and it won’t happen before the Victory Day commemoration of Russia’s World War II victory in Red Square on May 9.

The surgery was originally scheduled for the second of April but has been pushed back, SVR reports.

“Putin was recommended to undergo surgery, the date of which is being discussed and agreed,” the outlet stated. “There seems to be no particular urgency, but it cannot be delayed either.”

It added: “The Russian President Vladimir Putin has oncology, and the latest problems identified during [his latest] examination are associated with this disease.”

Vladimir Putin’s cancer surgery comes at a time when there’s speculation that Russia will launch and all-out war across Ukraine.

The Kremlin has always denied Putin has medical issues as it portrays him to be in perfect health, even when he’s been mysteriously missing at times in recent years, the Daily Mail reports.

SVP stated that “Putin has discussed that he will be undergoing medical procedures. Doctors insist that he needs an operation, but the date has not yet been determined,” according to the Daily Mail.

The source added: “I don’t know for exactly how long [he will be incapacitated after the surgery … I think it’ll be for a short time.”

So Putin has cancer.. This surgery would explain the reports of Putin turning day to day operations of running Russia over to the PM. He is also turning the war over to Nikolai Patrushev, a hardline Security Council head and ex-FSB chief.

Now is the time to remove Putin.

* - Vladimir Putin set to vanish for cancer surgery, mystery Russian Telegram account says

* - Putin was visited by a cancer surgeon dozens of times in 4 years and takes rejuvenating baths in deer antler blood, says Russian investigative news outlet

edit on 30-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This will effectively be a Coup, once Putin hands over power he is very unlikely to SURVIVE his surgery or at least to get well any time soon and will be recuperating for a very long time before RETIRING from the presidency though with the war this will give this hardliner the excuse to hold onto power and suspend elections for a new president.

I suspect this is likely to actually happen though given how several of Putin's inner circle have died or been assassinated it is likely he would be if he did not agree to hand over power assuming it is the same clique taking control.

Interesting and worth watching, what do we know of this guy is he a danger to the World or just someone wanting to consolidate power in the old Soviet manner.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I bet there will be 10 extra loyal russian doctors overseeing this operation and another 100 on live cam.
And his most loyal bodyguards standing next to him.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Nikolai Patrushev

A hard liner I believe.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well considering the people Putin is to leave in charge (if this info is true) tells me he is worried about just that - a coup while he is under the knife. I say once they knock him out for surgery he should be covertly transferred to a Ukraine prison cell as a nice surprise if he wakes up.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Nikolai Patrushev

A hard liner I believe.

He sure is and apparently had a part in convincing Putin that Nazis took over Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by:

Then what?

Install a pro west/NATO regime in Russia?

Ask the people of Libya or Ukraine how that western influenced puppet government is working out them.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Doesnt make sense. A surgery mid campaign? A surgery that im sure if is top priority now, would also be as such in February.

How reliable is the telegram channel "General SVR?"

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Doesnt make sense. A surgery mid campaign?

It does if Putin just doesn't have the stomach for the task.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Badummm psssss

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Badummm psssss

I know but seriously.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It is up to the Russians on what kind of government they want and who is to run it. There are people in prison for opposing Putin. Maybe one of them?

and while your at it why dont you ask the PM of Montenegro about Russia assassination attempt to stop them from joining NATO.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No clue.. thats why I linked to 2 other articles.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

New York (Knewz) — Vladimir Putin’s cancer surgery will force him to hand over power in the Ukraine war “for days,” a “Kremlin insider” told the Daily Mail.

Putin will reportedly put hardline Security Council head and ex-FSB chief Nikolai Patrushev in power while he is dealing with surgery. Patrushev, 70, has played a big role in the Ukraine war thus far and convinced Putin that Kyiv is overrun by neo-Nazis, the Daily Mail reports.

A year and a half ago, General SVR reported that Putin is suffering from abdominal cancer and Parkinson’s. The Daily Mail reports that Putin has put off the surgery and it won’t happen before the Victory Day commemoration of Russia’s World War II victory in Red Square on May 9.

The surgery was originally scheduled for the second of April but has been pushed back, SVR reports.

“Putin was recommended to undergo surgery, the date of which is being discussed and agreed,” the outlet stated. “There seems to be no particular urgency, but it cannot be delayed either.”

It added: “The Russian President Vladimir Putin has oncology, and the latest problems identified during [his latest] examination are associated with this disease.”

Vladimir Putin’s cancer surgery comes at a time when there’s speculation that Russia will launch and all-out war across Ukraine.

The Kremlin has always denied Putin has medical issues as it portrays him to be in perfect health, even when he’s been mysteriously missing at times in recent years, the Daily Mail reports.

SVP stated that “Putin has discussed that he will be undergoing medical procedures. Doctors insist that he needs an operation, but the date has not yet been determined,” according to the Daily Mail.

The source added: “I don’t know for exactly how long [he will be incapacitated after the surgery … I think it’ll be for a short time.”

So Putin has cancer.. This surgery would explain the reports of Putin turning day to day operations of running Russia over to the PM. He is also turning the war over to Nikolai Patrushev, a hardline Security Council head and ex-FSB chief.

* - Vladimir Putin set to vanish for cancer surgery, mystery Russian Telegram account says

* - Putin was visited by a cancer surgeon dozens of times in 4 years and takes rejuvenating baths in deer antler blood, says Russian investigative news outlet

If this is true, he might have been getting radiation and/or chemotherapy treatment for some time, which might have made him immunocompromised. Could explain why he sits at one end of a 30 ft table and his visitors sit at the other end.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

From what I have read he was supposed to have this surgery several months ago. The invasion of Ukraine got in the way. With the recent videos of Putin, how his legs shake and hand shakes. It might be one of those where he is told "do the surgery or die". Given Putin loves to project a macho image he might view surgery as a threat to his image.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
If this is true, he might have been getting radiation and/or chemotherapy treatment for some time, which might have made him immunocompromised. Could explain why he sits at one end of a 30 ft table and his visitors sit at the other end.

I didnt even make that connection but it makes sense

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
General SVR reported that

This is a regular telegram channel spreading fakes about the Russian government.

The fact that the author of the channel called himself a general of the foreign intelligence service and not the emperor of the galaxy is a matter of artistic taste.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by:

Then what?

Install a pro west/NATO regime in Russia?

Ask the people of Libya or Ukraine how that western influenced puppet government is working out them.

Russian Troll said the US had spent years destabilizing Ukraine in order to create a regime change in Russia and was what this war was about. When saying western media was hiding the truth, he was met with swift denial and ridicule for even suggesting such a thing.

Interesting times.

edit on 600000077America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I looked at the information on the Internet (about this channel, General SVR), on the WebMoney wallet, he was exposed as a Ukrainian lawyer Viktor Ermolaev.

00:40-01:10

edit on 4 30 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well I guess all we can do is wait and see if he has surgery.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join