It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black National Guardsman Dies Saving Law Breaking Migrants - Biden is Silent - BLM is Silent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

FACT

More black men have died since Biden took office and BLM started rioting.

FACT

You're going to have this, but ... yes, it's a fact. Especially road deaths. The number of young black men who have died has shot up. The exact reason behind this is still being debated but one of the leading ideas is that it's due to police forces pulling back from minority areas. So there is less enforcement of vehicle safety standards, less enforcement of speeding laws, and less enforcement of DWI.

Of course, this actually started under Trump, so ...

biden promised to fix everything trump did.

i guess he forgot a few things.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

BLM and the Biden administration policies have killed more black men than any previous administration.

It's what they want.

The left says it's for the working class, yet cause inflation and raise taxes on the working class.

The left says its for women but pushes policies that harm, degrade women.

The left says its for minorities yet pushing policies that encourage human trafficking, and deaths for minorities.

I think I see a trend here. . . . . .

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Did Trump comment on the death of every white officer?

No, no he didn't.

The white house can't respond to every tragedy.

Then why did they respond to this death? 🪀

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Thankyou for your continued support of Republican efforts to rid the country of Democrats.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

That might be difficult for some to grasp as I know some who would love a political idiot to use their death for their own agenda

George Floyd's family got a lot of mileage out of his death. BLM signs, Riots, Love from Biden, and a cool $24 million dollars from the city of Minneapolis. Far more than George would have accomplished by staying alive.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Horrible nightmare ghoulish arrogant response from official Whitehouse. Figures to the "T" what a bunch of screw-ups❌

You can easily see Jen Sen is lying the first minute and a half then the wallop choke and gag BS😠

The White House still believes Democrats died on Jan 6, 2021. Totally out of touch. America is going to reduce the party's influence to match their level of common sense.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Imagine for a moment that his family wanted a private funeral and did not want his epitaph tarnished by political BS

That might be difficult for some to grasp as I know some who would love a political idiot to use their death for their own agenda

True. The world is a useless and sad place right now.

Hopefully enough Democrats will feel that way and just give up on life. Lots of drugs coming in to the country, courtesy of Biden right now.

More than enough for Democrats to escape their misery.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

No, no he didn't.

Considering the only reason that young man was in that position was because this administration wrecked what was the most stable southern border in my adult lifetime.

Yes they should have commented on it, probably even apologized to the family since he died do to this administrations incompetence.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So having money in the bank (compensation) is better than actually being alive?

Which relative are you hoping to cash in on?

I myself would not be interested in any of my loved ones being murdered by over zealous policing just to get paid.

Thankfully the murdering ex policeman is now spending his life behind bars

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Him either.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
FYI: 5.17.2022

The PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF HONOR is the highest award a U.S. President can bestow on a civilian.

President Biden insulted two law enforcement heroes at the awards ceremony yesterday, by forgetting their names.

I won't post the video, but here's a brief write-up.

Biden Doesn't Care: goodwordnews.com...

BTW...Joe Biden did NOT mention National Guard hero Bishop E. Evans, who DIED/DROWNED saving 2 female illegal aliens carrying drugs from Mexico to the USA last month, at yesterday's award ceremony.

Evans died saving illegals from drowning: freebeacon.com...

Joseph Robinette Biden = Worst President Ever

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Illegal Alien murders Deputy

Source: www.foxnews.com...

When enough Democrats/Liberals are maimed or murdered by Illegals, Democrats will then do something to get immigration processes back to how they were when Trump was running the country....when things were under control.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No, no he didn't.

They don't respond to any tragedy unless it's to blame someone else for it happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join