It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go Human case of Bird flu US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Looks like this could be the next wave

NPR-

A man in Colorado is the first human in the U.S. to test positive for bird flu, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday.

This is suppose to be highly contagious and worse then Covid - So more Vaccines ?

If one guy has it then there will be more . I wonder how they will handle a full blown pandemic of H5N1 .

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Who cares?

Bring in the health ministry to talk a bunch of 💩 about something they can’t stop, can’t control, and can’t cure. Who cares I know I don’t.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Find the bird who pooped on him.

NOW!

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This virus is been around for years, we got every year in our neck of the woods a few in wild life birds, we are still alive and well.

Soo nope, nothing to see.

I apologized and an explanation is posted already, this virus is rare in humans.

edit on 30-4-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I am sure that the transgender ministry of health Levine will tell you that if you change your sex you will not get bird flu.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Not so fast there Dr. Fauci Jr.

www.usatoday.com...

Bird Flu symptoms in humans
While possible, avian flu virus infections in humans are considered rare. The human infection reported in Colorado is only the second confirmed human infection of the present outbreak in the world.

and here shows it's not exactly tearing through the world as bad as the media makes it sound. It's not good for the poultry industry but it hasn't jumped species significantly ....yet. We have had clusters pop up from time to time over the the 20 years

nextstrain.org...

edit on 30-4-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Is two type of bird flu, A H5 and H5N1, the case in Colorado was the AH5, the common H5N1, is the one that surface every year, I apologize, we have cases in GA every year but they are rare on human and has been in wild life population, since the virus surface in the US only 4 cases and is been low grade bird flu.

Sorry for the mistake

edit on 30-4-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: putnam6

Is two type of bird flu, A H5 and H5N1, the case in Colorado was the AH5, the common H5N1, is the one that surface every year, I apologize, we have cases in GA every year but they are rare on human and has been in wild life population, since the virus surface in the US only 4 cases and is been low grade bird flu.

Sorry for the mistake

I know nothing for sure obviously LOL, but I'm fact-checking any BS about another COVID scenario, just cause you never trust an incompetent organization again or atleast till it redeems itself

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The patient has since recovered after reporting fatigue that lasted a few days as his only symptom. He was treated with oseltamivir, an antiviral influenza medication commonly sold under the Tamiflu brand.

The virus was detected on a single nasal specimen and could have been present in the patient's nose without causing infection, according to a statement from Colorado authorities.

This case marks the second human case associated this group of H5 viruses — the first case occurred in the U.K. in December 2021, according to the CDC. The first patient lived with a large number of birds that became infected with H5N1, according to the World Health Organization.

Two people out of billions in a four month period??????

PANIC PANIC PANIC *******WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE******

YES!!!! Vaccines all around, in fact several.....every month. It's the only way to be sure. /sarc
edit on 30-4-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I am sure that the transgender ministry of health Levine will tell you that if you change your sex you will not get bird flu.

How badly does coffee damage a keyboard when it's projectile spit at high velocity?

By the way, I love, love, LOVE your avatar!

At putnam6

I know nothing for sure obviously LOL, but I'm fact-checking any BS about another COVID scenario, just cause you never trust an incompetent organization again or atleast till it redeems itself

Not to worry! Moderna began clinical trials for a mRNA flu vaccine last July, and I read recently that they applied for EUA. Can't remember where , and lost the link- sorry.
The CDC is considering whether to combine it with the Covid vaccine; wouldn't that be lovely?
Fauci declared this 'pandemic' basically over, but not so fast; he's assured us another is on the way! My guess is it will hit hard by November, requiring us all to mail in our votes 'to protect the children , elderly and sheeple'.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

As long as I get to keep my penis and I’m paid cash money I’m sure sure me and the brandon regime can make a deal 😃

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thanks, yes I can see already the mRNA been use for about anything in humans even when the side effects are starting to show on people that took the jabs.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

first test for the department of homeland unsecured new department governance of lies.

edit on 30-4-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher -- everyone, there is so much to be aware of on the subject of avian (bird) flu, the pandemic risk of any avian flu, on and on. For the general public, I recommend the 2009 Viking book, published by the Penguin Group, The Fatal Strain, by Washington Post reporter Alan Sipress. Here's a brief summary via Google Books:

www.google.com...

The first edition of The Fatal Strain was published in 2009. The text of the book was written in Spring 2009. Also be aware that H1N1 flu first circulated around the Earth in the form of the 1918 "Spanish flu" pandemic. The 20th century pandemic flu is the reason why virus researchers have focused primarily on the influenza family of viruses, ever since the 1930 invention of the electron microscope.

It is a common error to imagine that bird flu does not threaten the lives of many human beings. One 21st century expert estimate, however, is that upwards of one billion human lives could be ended by pandemic bird flu. Consider, for example, that Earth's chicken population alone numbers currently about 33 billion.

edit on 5/9/2022 by Uphill because: Changed a word.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust -- funny! But now that you have brought up the subject of transmission, the most recent studies reveal that airborne transmission is a factor. In many European poultry raising areas, birds are raised in large barns. Infection control includes "clean" suits for humans entering the facility, as well as stepping in cleaning solution upon entry, plus the use of air filtration units to clean the incoming air.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher -- if more cases of North American bird flu happen to arise mostly in California, here's one explanation why that will be happening:

During the first year of the pandemic, many California restaurants started to create additional restaurant dining spaces on outdoor patios, sidewalks, etc. Great idea, right? Well, it depends how that space is set up. In high-end locations (Beverly Hills for example), many "outdoor spaces" are located under tents that have clear plastic sides, which again (sigh) traps the air and creates good transmission conditions for COVID-19.

But what my family and I saw today was a different scenario. We ate an early lunch at a deserted Chipotle restaurant, indoors (which had its indoor ventilation system operating at a high level), looking out at their deserted patio dining area, where there were umbrellas over the tables but no plastic tent sidewalls. Anyway, after awhile, I noticed that a group of small birds (probably finches) was flying around the patio dining area, landing briefly on chair backs and table tops. That could be a perfect scenario for disease transmission of a future novel bird flu virus.

top topics

join