It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elon musk a fraud….??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Of course he is a fraud, a farce

His claims of putting a car and satellites and other objects into orbit are false, as is whatever space travel method he claims will take people to Mars.

There may be many more reasons, but we can be absolutely certain these bogus space travel claims are absurd lies, believed by gullible children, or parroted by malignant trolls.

Of all the things you claim are false, you point at the most successful and verifiable? Let me guess ... the earth is flat?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Here is a video to help people realize how childish they are.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

I'm gonna send you my work, as a link below, to rebut your comment.

dryicebomb.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm gonna send you my work, as a link below, to rebut your comment.

Oh my word, you particular delusion is fueled by the fact you think we live in a fish bowl? I'll give you credit for original insanity.

43. It is theorized that the atmosphere drastically cools at these altitudes because it is inside a glass container. Said container is needed to change the density of oxygen molecules around these altitudes.

44. This container is theorized to be 2 thick translucent glass barriers, all around Earth, maybe a couple miles thick, and perhaps a 20+ mile wide gap in between the 2 glass barriers.

Thank you for the chuckle, and have a fantastic day further.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yes that immediately counters any claim that you can launch a rocket into space.

How do you explain the double sun effect?

Hint, scroll down to verse 75.

edit on 30-4-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yes that immediately counters any claim that you can launch a rocket into space.

How do you explain the double sun effect?

Hint, scroll down to verse 75.

Too easy. Light refraction due to ice crystals in the upper atmosphere.

I read your manifesto - in return, if you are a reasonable person, read a book called Unweaving the Rainbow: Science, Delusion and the Appetite for Wonder. The author is Richard Dawkins.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No thanks.

Where do the ice crystals in the upper atmosphere come from and what altitude are they at?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No thanks.

Where do the ice crystals in the upper atmosphere come from and what altitude are they at?

I do not debate with fools: "they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

The answers to your questions is in the knowledge you refuse to acquire. Nothing I can say will change your mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There is no scientific consensus for the 2 sun effect.

www.nbcnews.com...

Nice try pretending Richard Dawkins has solved it.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

Oh my word, you particular delusion is fueled by the fact you think we live in a fish bowl?

We're just two lost souls, Swimming in a fish bowl.

Did they get you to trade... Hot air for a cool breeze?

So, so you think you can tell, Heaven from hell?

Wish you were here.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
They removed the ability to add pictures?!

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
imgur.com...

^ That’s Elons mom
edit on 30-4-2022 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I'll be surprised if the "his mom is doing satanic imagery!" brigade doesn't show up here now. I think she looks great though.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Id say he more like the Thomas Edison type, rather then the Tesla type. Just without electrocution of animals.
edit on 30-4-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He is just good at playing the game. Since space travel isn’t possible, and electric cars are worse on the environment than gas powered vehicles, I’d say he’s the GOAT at playing the game. Good for him.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Since space travel isn’t possible
a reply to: HUSARIA

If space travel is not possible why is Musk's SPACE X launching rockets a rate of 2 a week

Just this week had the CREW DRAGON 4 to the ISS (International Space Station) , following up the landing of the AXIOM 1
manned mission to ISS, Then yesterday another STARLINK satellite deployment

I suppose you think the earth is flat too ,,,,,,,,,,

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

I don't know about 'FRAUD' - that is a crime, and anyone committing a fraud should be in jail.

However, some youtuber with apparent food made out of some sort of lightning has made some interesting videos about him, his projects, presentations, promises, companies and so on, that highlight certain aspects of this individual's endeavours and aspirations, even behaviour.

Before I even knew who or what this particular individual is (and to me, this entity has never seemed to be anything special, he has never impressed me in any particular way), I looked at HOW he speaks, I watched his body language, I observed his stuttering speech patterns, his gestures, his energy (or lack thereof), and I just said, "this being has no confidence in what he's saying, and he has no conviction, there's no ring of truth in his words, as he stumbles upon his own words as if he's making things up as he goes", though I can't remember exactly how I worded it.

After watching this kind of videos a lot, seeing him talk, it's as if some young kid is doing a false book review in the front of the whole school and he's really nervous and doesn't know what he's supposed to say, or talking about, and yet he's trying to convince everyone he DID read the book - he really did!!11

Even without commenting on ANY of his projects, his wealth, his behaviour, his drug usage (ON CAMERA), his projections, promises and how much he has or hasn't delivered on those promises, his understanding (or lack thereof) of physics, reality, etc., or how much he is like a Snake-Oil salesmen (Snake Oil was actually originally supposedly good for your health in very SPECIFIC ways and cases, but the Americans took that concept and ran with it to promise it could cure EVERYTHING, and of course it couldn't)..

.. I can just watch him speak, and feel repulsed by his lack of preparation, conviction, charisma and understanding of pretty much anything. I am no expert on the things he chooses to talk about, and even I can detect how BS it all is JUST from his presentation 'style' alone.

Look at him stutter, stumble, struggle to find words - it's like autistic kid trying to pretend to be a scientis without knowing what scientists are supposed to say. There's NO confidence, there's absolutely NOTHING convincing about his way of talking, speaking or addressing the audience, or the way he answers questions.

He looks 100% UNPREPARED every time. How is this even possible for someone with this much wealth? He could hire a damn speech therapist, he could hire someone to WRITE A SPEECH for him that he'd memorize. He could ACTUALLY research, learn and understand a topic, then see what could be done about it and then talk about it with conviction.

His hare-brained schemes are of course ridiculous - instead of watching a youtube channel like 'Not Just Bikes' and understanding that ADDING LANES does not reduce traffic or make it faster, it only creates MORE traffic problems and congestion, should clue anyone in that his really stupid scheme (and it Is a SCHEME) of 'boring' boring [sic] tunnels UNDER the highways does also NOT REDUCE TRAFFIC OR MAKE IT FASTER.

You can't CIRCUMVENT traffic by "going under it" any more than you can reduce or make it faster by adding lanes.

All this 'tunnel scheme' is doing is ADDING _ONE_, SLOW (really slow), UNDERGROUND LANE that is also a death trap, fire hazard, really boring to look at (compared to scenery in actual traffic), claustrophobic, and REQUIRES AN EXPENSIVE TESLA CAR AND A TAXI DRIVER FOR EVERY PASSENGER..

Nothing like what was promised in the fancy computer animation that, for some reason, adds some kind of 'car platform' that the car supposedly sits on (why even bring a CAR, if its utility as a CAR is removed?! Makes no sense to me)..

As I said, I don't want to even comment ANY of that, even after familiarizing myself with the facts, watching numerous videos about those things like 'Hyperloop' that somehow gets funding despite being .. well, we should all know what it is by now, I just want to LOOK AND LISTEN to him and catch whether there's any truth in his voice, if he has a personality you can believe, if he has at least conviction of a charlatan (the bare minimum to convince even slightly critical audience in my opinion)..

..and he doesn't.

He's like the most obvious liar you can find, as uncomfortable as possible with public speaking and presentation, as timid and intimated by a large audience as possible, has NO detailed answers in his interviews, speaks pure fantasy in his short and weird answers, and laughs nervously about 'how easy' it all is.

Yeah, in your mind, everything is easy. It's in the REAL WORLD that the difficulties begin.

But sure, worship this SN-salesman, maybe he is the real thing, after making a mockery of everything and nervously laughing all the way to the bank.

Before you do that, though, PLEASE watch his presentations, listen to his voice, look at his body language, and even analyze the exact words he is using and juxtapose those to reality, actual science, and history of what has been fantasized and what has been actually accomplished - just listen to whether his voice has the ring of truth, watch if his presentation reminds you of someone that is simply telling the truth, or someone more snaky that's squirming and fidgeting his way through the unbelievable fantasy speech..

Just WATCH AND LISTEN and you will see whether you should worship this particular individual or not.

Fraud? I won't comment on that, as I am not an expert in law OR the legal system, but just watch and look and make up your mind purely based on HOW he sounds and looks WHEN he is speaking/presenting/answering something.

He is also a known drug user, I'd like to underline.. he has used drugs on camera. I would never trust a drug user, they're the most unreliable people in the world - anyone disagreeing, just watch a few seasons of 'Intervention' or whatever that show was. You'll see what I mean.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I consider him more of a prankster, then a fraud. He is doing interesting things and knows how to play the masses. The sad thing is that people who try to be direct and honest, won't get much attention of the masses. The masses still look at the ones who manipulate them. Another question now is are Elon's goals just or not. Considering his areas of interest, I personally think that he has quite good goals, at least when comparing to most others who manipulate the masses.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

The most genius people do not fit into societal norms. They are awkard, different, odd, and a lot of that comes across as a weird personality or speach issues.

Either he is truly genius or like you said a snake oil salesman. If he is a salesman, he must be the greatest saleman in the history of earth. I don't think he is, so that leans more toward him being genuis.

Public speaking is one of the greatest fears that there is. When I was in college we studied it. Apparently there were a lot of people that only had one speech class left before graduation. Here we had all these people, that trudged through four years of every type of class, and the only thing that kept them from a degree was speaking in front of people. That tells you how debilitating it is for some.

When I hear him speak what comes to my mind is that his brain is going so quickly that his mouth can't keep up.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Elon Musk says he would reverse Twitter's Trump ban

Elon Musk said Tuesday that he would restore former President Donald Trump's banned account on Twitter if his deal to acquire the company is completed. Musk's remarks at an automotive conference mark his first public acknowledgment of what had been widely expected since the billionaire announced plans to buy the social media giant for $44 billion. Musk called Twitter's decision to ban Trump in January 2021 a "mistake." "I do think it was not correct to ban Donald Trump, I think that was a mistake," Musk said. "I would reverse the perma-ban ... But my opinion, and [Twitter founder] Jack Dorsey, I want to be clear, shares this opinion, is that we should not have perma-bans."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join