It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Chinese Record of Jesus!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

This video is amazing it shows even the Chinese knew what was going on around that time.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Can someone provide a recap for those of us who are unable to watch the video?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
in 31 ad the chinese recorded that the man from heaven died and all sins were forgiven on teh day of his resurrection the wrote the sun was with a rainbow halo around its more in-depth that than but very amazing

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
When youtube is presented as factual...God help us!!

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It is not widely known, but the events of the early chapters of Genesis are encoded into the Chinese written language. There is a mind-blowing book about it, titled "The Discovery of Genesis."

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What exactly are you saying isnt factual here, that this was not recorded during that time, and the Chinese researchers who presented this are lying, its not like they presented it to christians its just Christians saw what this meant out of the whole translation of their writings

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

What exactly are you saying isnt factual here, that this was not recorded during that time, and the Chinese researchers who presented this are lying, its not like they presented it to christians its just Christians saw what this meant out of the whole translation of their writings

Translations tend to reflect the translators bias. Confirmation bias, as it were....

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It's a matter of faith, some people so HATE God or feel so resentful to him they pretend to be atheist and attack faith whenever it shows up (but barely any other faith than Christianity), the same Ilk have changed BC to BCE so from BEFORE CHRIST to there crappy Before the common era nonsense (since it is NOT a common era at all with Chinese, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, Buddhists, Jains and many others having completely different dates to us and following a different traditional timeline) and of course they have tried to dispose of AD and replaced with the equally nonsensical ACE, basically the WOKE crowd most of whom hate Christ and blame Christianity for having morality.
Now I am not saying that is the case here BUT it fit's as far as the one line attack on youtube over a video that does not fit there world view is concerned.

To me since I believe this I would suggest a good possibility that one of the three wise men may have actually been from China since after all whom watched the stars more closely than the Chinese.

A very interesting piece of information and I would love to see more on that and it put's the resurrection of accurate to AD31, since Jesus is believed by many to have been 33 when he died (Though that may be wrong he may have been younger but for some sect's the number 33 is very important to there numerological belief systems) then that would make his birth 2BC.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Very cool! Star and flag OP, thank you for sharing this video!

I watched the video just now, it is only three minutes..

It is very interesting...

Basically there was a three hour eclipse and the Chinese people who had no way of knowing what was going on recorded through prophecy that during this eclipse the "man from heaven" died...

And all the sins of the world were placed on him, and now all the sins of the world through Him are pardoned..

Ancient Chinese astronomers wrote these things down when Jesus died and was resurrected and they had no way of knowing other than prophecy inspired by the Holy Spirit.

This is truly amazing and beautiful information

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It's not YT's job to determine the facts of each video, it's yours. Do the research and decide for yourself if what is presented is true or false.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here is a historical reference by Greek historian, Phlegon, regarding the eclipse, which happened during the 202 Olympics...

“In the fourth year, however, of Olympiad 202, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea.”

– Phlegon’s 13th book quoted in Jerome’s translation of Eusebius’ Chronicle, 202 Olympad.

www.neverthirsty.org...

NOTE:
"The fourth year of Olympiad 202" would be between Summer 32 AD and Summer 33 AD...and "the sixth hour" would've been 12/noon.

edit on 29-4-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just love threads like this. More proof comes out everyday around Jesus. Will be buying that book as well!

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It hasnt been cleared by the Ministry of Truth

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I found a longer version of the same video on Ewetoob:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This sort of remarkable news goes unspoken in the mass media because they are acting contrary to the truth. When research emerges that solidifies the reason that our calendar is based around Christ is valid, it should be global news. If the Gospels are true in their account, then it should be known that Christ's promises for humanity are also true. We are children of the apex Spirit of the universe, it is a humbling yet wonderful realization.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I found the following two videos to be really fascinating. They also run through how the Genesis, Biblical flood and Noah story etc are recorded/written into the ancient Chinese language.

Both are about an hour long, but totally worth watching.

Part 1

Part 2

edit on 29-4-2022 by MyAlterEgo because: Grammar.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Jesus. Made in China.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The first video says, "The Chinese recorded the day of his birth, the day of his death, and the day of his resurrection." That's very interesting, because none of Jesus' own apostles or anyone else living around in and around the area where it all happened recorded any of that. None of the "witnesses" gave a single thought to recording any dates. I wonder how the Chinese got such good reporting and information?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Jesus. Made in China.

[/quote

The pope sold the Christianity patents for a hefty profit and bonus. Now, would you like to buy some crosses?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Elcabong

Just a handful of indulgences please!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join