It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taco Bell Will Host A Series Of Drag Shows This Spring

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

And yes, most Americans who aren't heavily religious or aren't being told to be outraged by some right wing site, don't care about this non-issue.

Ah, I see I responded to frogs453 too soon. So you're one of those attacking people like me for not thinking like you do!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Not attacking, i think its a non issue. Go ahead and believe whatever you want.

Religious people stage protests and events all the time at local places. I don't believe in that stuff either but i could care less.

Anyway, yo quiero trans bell!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: scrounger

Ya know, you don't have to eat wt taco bell.

no i dont.. but i do know that if i am going to a FAST FOOD BUSINESS I and others are NOT GOING THERE TO SEE A DRAG QUEEN SHOW... just like if one is going to a club to see a drag queen show and they decided to have a preacher doing his thing on stage.. they would also be justifiably angry because THAT ISNT WHAT THEY ARE GOING THERE TO SEE.. so if your going somewhere you EXPECT them to provide good/service they advertise.. what part of this basic logic that you cant seem to understand?

But give it up to fat Americans

personal attack .. seems your real intentions are showing.. as well as your lack of class

to start a fuss about trans people dancing or whatever at their fast food artery clogging animal torture facility of their choice.

wow in "stereo sound" (as they used to say) we see your true intent in this whole discussion.. cramming your PERSONAL VIEWS/AGENDA into an OP that is IRRELIVANT to the discussion... Im sorry but the OP did not make it about animal rights and non healty eating..

as for the "trans"comment we figured out a few of your posts back YOU DO CARE AND IT IS AN ISSUE YOU SUPPORT. no matter how much you use "doublespeak" ..

And yes, most Americans who aren't heavily religious or aren't being told to be outraged by some right wing site, don't care about this non-issue.

BULL#... the only one bringing up in spades the "religious" angle IS YOU... in relation we CLEARLY SEE you do have a problem with religion and an OUTRIGHT LIAR that if this were preachers putting on a show you would not care.. sorry but keep saying negative and attacks on religion is more telling that the claims your not.

also double lying because you keep ignoring that ALL WALKS OF LIFE are against this.. including LBGQ supporter on this site.. again SHOWING YOUR CAUSE that you HATE "the right" and keep saying ONLY THEM AND RELIGION is against this.. your not dense IMO... your blinded by your causes and cant see anything else

Butt hey its your freedom if you want to draw your line in the sand over taco fatville land.

wow such using "accusing others of what yourself is doing"...with an added childish IGNORANT attack.. i mean "fatville land".. a 4 year old can make up a better attack that that..

What a terrible travesty taco bell has committed.How will we ever attain tasty heart disease again?

sigh your last comment shows you didnt learn the lesson EVERY 4 YEAR OLD gets from seseme street.. "one of these things is not like the other"

we get it.. you are anti right, anti religion , anti meat eating , fat shaming drag queen supporting BAFFOON
its ok your all of those things.. its a free country..

but to say one thing and doing/saying another.. thats being a hypocrite , lier or both..

that is also your right but does not make you right..

scrounger

<< 2  3  4   >>

join