It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Disinformation Tracking Board from DHS May Have Enforcement Authority.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Give us your 10 best detailed examples 💎

Here, I'll start with 10 red flags
- since you weren't detailed... er... specific about what you wanted examples of.

1.) Politicians are blatant liars.
2.) This includes both parties.
3.) As you can see, they already fooled us into thinking there are only two political parties.
4.) There were six political parties in the 2020 Presidential Election on the Illinois ballot.
5.) Do you feel lied to yet? Because you have been. For most of your life.
6.) Did you know that a Russian newspaper is called 'Pravda' which means Truth and has been a propaganda medium in Russia for almost a century.
7.) Those who refuse to learn from History are destined to repeat it.
8.) Why can't you figure this out on your own?
9.) It's very telling that someone has to explain this to you.
10.) This is how horror stories start. "First they took away our 'Opinions', but I didn't say anything because I didn't have one at the time."
11.) Why do these people in Washington think they get to dictate The Truth without any checks and balances?
12.) Are we going to have to sue the government when they get it wrong?
13.) It is pure arrogance (or lying) to think they'll never get it wrong.
14.) Encyclopedias are wrong all the time and have to be revised and reprinted.
15.) NASA has to revise what they know all the time. I know most of the people in Washington are dumber than the Rocket Scientists at NASA.
edit on 1-5-2022 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the American people don't recognize when it's time to use their
firearms? Then no one even has to bother confiscating them.

So we're done as far as fixing this ourselves. And we are sitting ducks just
waiting for the next waive they unleash on us.

They only understand one thing.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The way government operates, it's likely that Social Media companies (and others) will be fined $$$ for allowing "disinformation violations". Perhaps even a specific amount of money per-day, until their system is made "compliant" with what Uncle Sam demands.

I'm not too worried about this silliness...

Trying to enforce any silliness coming out of this new joke of a department would be such a blatant 1st Amendment violation that I can't imagine any Judge upholding any challenges - and there will be many many challenges if they try to enforce anything like this.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Soo more liars telling us what to believe about the democrat marxist ministry of true.

Psaki says disinformation board will be 'nonpartisan,' 'apolitical'.

I guess now we can breath some relief with the news coming from another biden administration liar.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Soo more liars telling us what to believe about the democrat marxist ministry of true.

Psaki says disinformation board will be 'nonpartisan,' 'apolitical'.

I guess now we can breath some relief with the news coming from another biden administration liar.

Since DHS has been tasked with monitoring and combatting disinformation and propaganda for at least 20 years, the need for a specific Disinfo Board is a real head scratcher.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The way government operates, it's likely that Social Media companies (and others) will be fined $$$ for allowing "disinformation violations". Perhaps even a specific amount of money per-day, until their system is made "compliant" with what Uncle Sam demands.

I'm not too worried about this silliness...

Trying to enforce any silliness coming out of this new joke of a department would be such a blatant 1st Amendment violation that I can't imagine any Judge upholding any challenges - and there will be many many challenges if they try to enforce anything like this.

The problem is it takes many months for the court to swat the hand of DHS and tell them to dismantle the Disinformation Board, if that is the decision the court comes to.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
The problem is it takes many months for the court to swat the hand of DHS and tell them to dismantle the Disinformation Board, if that is the decision the court comes to.

For something like this, I doubt it, I can't see even most liberal judges NOT issuing an injuction immediately...

It is just way too blatant...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

For something like this, I doubt it, I can't see even most liberal judges NOT issuing an injuction immediately...

Democrats are now coming out against the Disinformation Punishment board/system, because it will AFFIRM most of Democrats and Joe Biden's stupidity and gaffes.

By not Condemning - It would be Affirming: www.foxnews.com...

I hope the Disinformation Police stay and do their thing. Democrats will be further damaged to oblivion.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Oil, Gasoline and Natural Gas are soaring today.

The "Board" needs to confirm the disinfo from the current gov admin causing that to happen 🤣🤣

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Standard Campaign Operating Procedure. Create something, support it, and then cast doubt all as The Public gets more and more confused. 🤣🤣

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Democrats are now coming out against the Disinformation Punishment board/system, because it will AFFIRM most of Democrats and Joe Biden's stupidity and gaffes.

I hope the Disinformation Police stay and do their thing. Democrats will be further damaged to oblivion.

Totally agreed... as always, it will end up biting them in the ass bug time...

While I'm not enjoying the current financial consequences of this rogue regime, I am enjoying watching these wingnuts eat themselves.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Totally agreed... as always, it will end up biting them in the ass bug time...

While I'm not enjoying the current financial consequences of this rogue regime, I am enjoying watching these wingnuts eat themselves.

As this former FBI-Intel Chief points out, Special Prosecutor JOHN DURHAM is demonstrating how to PROPERLY identify and verify DISINFORMATION and outright LIES, with his exposure of Hillary Clinton's "Ruin Trump" scheme.

Biden's Disinformation Board should study Durham: justthenews.com...

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

originally posted by: xuenchen
Give us your 10 best detailed examples 💎

Here, I'll start with 10 red flags
- since you weren't detailed... er... specific about what you wanted examples of.

1.) Politicians are blatant liars.
2.) This includes both parties.
3.) As you can see, they already fooled us into thinking there are only two political parties.
4.) There were six political parties in the 2020 Presidential Election on the Illinois ballot.
5.) Do you feel lied to yet? Because you have been. For most of your life.
6.) Did you know that a Russian newspaper is called 'Pravda' which means Truth and has been a propaganda medium in Russia for almost a century.
7.) Those who refuse to learn from History are destined to repeat it.
8.) Why can't you figure this out on your own?
9.) It's very telling that someone has to explain this to you.
10.) This is how horror stories start. "First they took away our 'Opinions', but I didn't say anything because I didn't have one at the time."
11.) Why do these people in Washington think they get to dictate The Truth without any checks and balances?
12.) Are we going to have to sue the government when they get it wrong?
13.) It is pure arrogance (or lying) to think they'll never get it wrong.
14.) Encyclopedias are wrong all the time and have to be revised and reprinted.
15.) NASA has to revise what they know all the time. I know most of the people in Washington are dumber than the Rocket Scientists at NASA.

I thought when an "expert" gets appointed to a political position, they suddenly become the greatest genius in their field overnight? Smarter than all the other experts, and more honester too!

So of course we should listen to that expert. And ignore any other experts.

Like if an expert who used to be CEO of Moderna criticizes his own company's vaccine. But he isn't politically appointed, then he's not really an "expert". Or a nobel laureat like Montagner says the encapsulation method makes it dangerous, but he's contradicting Fauci. Well, Fauci got chosen by our politicians, so Fauci must be smarter.

Nevermind the team of widely published doctors who came up with the Ivermectin recommendation. Again: not politically appointed, and therefore fools.

You would think, right? With a majority conservative supreme court. But this hasn't given rise to any cases that would be heard by them yet, so we'll see.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

DISINFORMATION?

How many American babies is Biden sacrificing, so babies of Migrants can be fed?

www.foxnews.com...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

DISINFORMATION?

How many American babies is Biden sacrificing, so babies of Migrants can be fed?

Is there a quota for virtue signaling? Asking for my dog.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join