It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and January 6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The video, "Was Trump the Swamp?", has a clip of Trump promising his supporters that he would "lead them to the capital" on January 6.
I must have missed that one. I wasn't aware that he was part of the setup.

The video also brings up the fact that "Operation Warp Speed" allowed the pharmaceutical companies to skip ordinary safety studies while also being granted liability immunity. I'll remind everyone that the theoretical covid virus has a 99.9% survival rate.

What a crappy way to treat the people. No safety studies and full immunity for experimental gene manipulation.

And, think about this: if they can manufacture and bottle spike protein genes, then why can't they isolate the virus? No coronavirus strain, since 1965, has been isolated and proven to exist, but they can put it in a needle?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

What a cheap piece of propaganda crap.
It's not even well done.

I could sit here and pick it apart point by point but it's not even worth the effort.

I guess this being an election year we should be ready for the political hacks and paid trolls to come crawling out of the woodwork.

The stink of desperation is in the air.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yeah, I remember it. Trump urged people to go to the Capitol bldg and "fight" & "raise hell" which I believe were his exact words. He also said he'd be right there with them which was a lie because he was nowhere to be found. I'm on my cellphone so I'm not sure how to embed the video where Trump says it but the video is out there.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Donald Trump: (01:11:44)
Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, “I want to thank you very much,” and they go off to some other life, but I said, “Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

edit on 28-4-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Please do… I’m not starting anything, but from what I saw this video covered actual happening’s… if this video was about Biden then the other side would be saying the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
The video, "Was Trump the Swamp?", has a clip of Trump promising his supporters that he would "lead them to the capital" on January 6.
I must have missed that one. I wasn't aware that he was part of the setup.

The video also brings up the fact that "Operation Warp Speed" allowed the pharmaceutical companies to skip ordinary safety studies while also being granted liability immunity. I'll remind everyone that the theoretical covid virus has a 99.9% survival rate.

What a crappy way to treat the people. No safety studies and full immunity for experimental gene manipulation.

And, think about this: if they can manufacture and bottle spike protein genes, then why can't they isolate the virus? No coronavirus strain, since 1965, has been isolated and proven to exist, but they can put it in a needle?

Most of your post is not related to the January 6, 2021 Protest against Biden.

But regarding the Covid vaccines, the CDC gave pharmaceutical companies the "OK" to change their formulas, as desired, without telling the FDA. That's when the vaccines stopped behaving like vaccines, and all these health issues started afflicted those who got vaccinated after Jan 2021.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, that's the speech or a part of it. I remember it as being a longer speech but maybe I'm wrong. My point is that he knew what type of crowd he was talking to. He used words like fight, fight for your county, & fight like hell or you won't have a country anymore. He knew some in the crowd hadn't traveled across the country just to hear speeches and/or march peacefully; they were there for a fight. Of course he didn't directly tell anyone to do anything bad but he sure as heck didn't try to stop it. And the use of the keywords I listed above only added fuel to the fire.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Wait till you see Nancy Pelosi's role in the January 6th protest. Her capitol police didn't open the doors and invite the protestors inside by accident. They were ordered to.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

What a cheap piece of propaganda crap.
It's not even well done.

I could sit here and pick it apart point by point but it's not even worth the effort.

I guess this being an election year we should be ready for the political hacks and paid trolls to come crawling out of the woodwork.

The stink of desperation is in the air.

We could all just stick to reality then and follow ONLY what is good.. And the people pushing the jabs the hardest are wicked and evil in the extreme, for bypassing so many ethics and morals, (as stated in the OP) so even it was pure and clean, they aren't, and that is enough on it's own to reject anything and everything they do or want, or say.
edit on 29-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Yeah, I remember it. Trump urged people to go to the Capitol bldg and "fight" & "raise hell" which I believe were his exact words. He also said he'd be right there with them which was a lie because he was nowhere to be found. I'm on my cellphone so I'm not sure how to embed the video where Trump says it but the video is out there.

"Fight like hell".....
because nobody ever.......EVER.....says that outside of meaning literally to physically fight as in an altercation with another person.

Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Trying to blame Pelosi?

LOL!

Try and blame Trump supporters and Trump. Those are the people responsible. Once again, why not hold those who did the act, responsible?

Pelosi is NOT responsible for what those Trump supporters did on January 6th.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trying to blame Pelosi?

LOL!

Try and blame Trump supporters and Trump. Those are the people responsible. Once again, why not hold those who did the act, responsible?

Pelosi is NOT responsible for what those Trump supporters did on January 6th.

a reply to: carewemust

What was it the "Trump supporters " did? Break into the Capital? They were invited inside.

What exactly did they, these "Trump supporters" do, to break the law?

new topics

top topics

join