It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible Horrible Stories What is happening with our Youth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here

According to investigators, a 14-year-old boy carjacked the woman at knifepoint and sexually assaulted her.

The woman was 87 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here

CHIPPEWA FALLS – A 14-year-old boy followed 10-year-old Iliana Peters out of her aunt's home Sunday night in Chippewa Falls, then strangled and sexually assaulted her on a walking trail where her body was found the next morning, prosecutors alleged Wednesday.

I can't even believe these two stories out today. Both perps were 14 YEAR old boys. What the hell is going on?
Do you ever remember 14 year olds being this downright evil? Both stories are as brutal as they come.
The first one just hurt my heart, who could do that to a grandma?
Then the second one............a TEN year old.

What do we do with these kids. Can a 14 year old with such a propensity of violence and evil be saved? Can they?

edit on 28-4-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
You don't even want to know about the video on Hunter's laptop involving a toddler.

As laws and sentencing continue to weaken around the country, coupled with kids being raise with a sense of entitlement and never being taught empathy, I expect the evil to get much worse before it gets better. We have to get away from the progressive way are children are being taught/indoctrinated first.

I don't know why these stories are getting more attention now. After 7+ decades I've got personal experience with far more horrendous crimes of this nature that never made the news. Maybe because they were just to horrific.

TV seems to be flooded with true crime stories, with more being added each season so I guess they're popular. Studies were done in the 70's that showed the more one was exposed to violent acts via TV, movies, etc, the less of a response they created. That's when there was a big fight going on to stop Hollywood from ramping up the violence, and Hollywood obviously won. Now even the evening news increases our tolerance to aberrant behavior.

ETA: Sorry, I didn't answer your question. I don't know; it would take a lot, starting with them wanting to be a better person.
edit on 400000088America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Guarantee they play GTA, that video game is horrible

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Did you hear the one about the six year old?

Heartbreaking photos show a 6-year-old boy from Connecticut covered in burns and bandages in the hospital, after his family said he was set on fire by a bully in a horrific attack.
Most of Dominick Krankall's body is now swollen and bandaged up after the Bridgeport boy suffered second- and third-degree burns to his face and legs on Sunday.
The boy's sister, Kayla Deegan, said her brother was playing in the backyard of their home off Louisiana Avenue in the afternoon with other children who live below them. "As soon as he walked down the stairs, the bully called his name and lured him over around the corner, and in a matter of seconds he came back around the corner screaming, saying 'Mommy, they lit me on fire,'" said Deegan.

Mommy They Lit Me on Fire

Turns out the bully was a 8year old, and has attacked the same boy before and his folks knew this.

Maria Rua, the boy’s mother, told WTNH in an interview that she believes the boy who initially beckoned her son outside, the eight-year-old living below them, has been targeting her son for a year and that the alleged bully “purposefully threw a gasoline-saturated ball that they lit on fire at my son’s face”.

Six-year-old boy suffers third-degree burns in bullying attack: ‘Mommy they lit me on fire’

edit on 28-4-2022 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Pretty messed up story. It's part of the satanic circus asserting itself along with this whole reset agenda. The whole reason the left is ok with this kind if behavior is that they are an anchor for it.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Parents?

Parents????

PARENTS?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Children need Discipline , They need the Belt , the way kids talk to there parents this day in age there entitled attitudes would have gotten me put in the hospital when I was young .

Kids just call Child Services when Mommy or Daddy are to mean aka the Government raising our children , I have no shame saying it Kids today need to have the Sh*t beat out of them end of story.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Jesus, no charges filed?

The article states the victims mother is asking for donations for medical expenses and to move out. Going to look for the go fund me page 🥲 poor kid

Found it, justice for Dominick, stop bullying
edit on 28-4-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

We gave what we could just wish it could have been more.

As for the kid that did it, he will probably be involved in violence like this for the rest of his life unless something is done.

edit on 28-4-2022 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Absolutely brutal.

It’s as twisted as they come.

As far as rehabilitation, it’s possible… but it’s a lot of work.

My middle child had ODD, which is Oppositional Defiance Disorder.

He would lash out and attack other kids when he was little. No provocation. Just snap.

It was fricken terrifying as a parent, every single day, sending him to school.
And in order to even have him go to school, we had to have a plan in place with the school.
Basically giving them full authority to physically restrain him if the situation ever arose.
And one of us to be at the school as soon as possible.

Thank the mighty Lord that he grew out of that.
But for about 5 years, it was constant supervision over him at all times.

No medication, but it was constantly recommended and by more than a few Drs, with the exception of one.
And for some reason we listened to the one who said no meds.
It was hands on counselling 2 times a week.
And there was Lots of reading, learning and understanding on our part.
And it was hard work. I can’t even count how many time his mother would cry at night over worry about what he was going to do.

Now, at 15 yrs old. He’s not even the same kid.
You would never know he had behaviour issues as a youngster.

Straight A’s every semester, every class.
On the high school travelling Basketball team, with his coach saying if he continues like this with his athletic performance and grades, than there’s a really good possibility for a college scholarship.
Polite to every teacher. Popular at school.
Yet, he Says no to going to the parties on the weekends.

Very proud of the boy. He has come a Long way.

So yeah, it’s possible those kids can be saved.
But is someone willing to put in the work to see them succeed.
Mind you, my boy never did anything as twisted as that. He would just fight with other kids.
It never got to the point of him brutally hurting anyone because we didn’t allow it.
I could go on and on about how difficult it was some days.
But I’m sure you get the idea haha.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

A few weeks earlier the bully's mother supervised her bully son beating up the same 6 year old. I would be serving time after taking care of the bully and the mother.

Stories like these make me wonder if we are on the doorstep of the End Times. I pray for us all.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

i suspect part of the issue is we are forcing kids to grow up too fast, through things like our education system expecting more and more, out of younger and younger kids. such as things like full day kindergarten, and expecting them to do what used to be grade one or two. with daycare pretty much becoming a needed thing as it is now taking place of what used to be taught in kindergarten. (my opinion, is we should actually be starting kids in school a couple of years later than we do now, say instead of kindergarten starting at five years old, make it 7 years old. and going back to what was taught in kindergarten years ago. letting kids be kids and keeping their innocence longer).

then kids are also loosing innocence due to being taught tings far too early. such as sex education which not only strips kids of their innocence, in some places starting as early as grade one, if not kindergarten. which causes curiosity about such things at such an early age, instead of when they are actually sexually maturing, at around the teenage years. as well as all the political indoctrination, such as race issues and such. not to mention environmental issues. which again takes away kid's innocence far too early. such things should be completely missing from education until at least later grades in high school.

the same goes for children's entertainment, also loaded chock full of those things, removing a child's innocence as they work together with schooling to indoctrinate the kids into far left liberal ideals and ideas.

we also need to change laws to remove "child protection laws) that decrease the penalties of crimes, generally to useless slaps on the wrist which only encourages criminal behavior. something that tends to impact their adult lives, since once a criminal, especially ones who quite literally get away with murder, ingrains that type of behavior in them. something that does not go away the day they turn 18. and when not stopped hard with appropriate sentences for crime, and actually holding them responsible for their actions, tends to mean a life of criminal activity. not to mention kids today know full well (thanks to being taught in school), their rights as a minor, and that they can get away with crime. which causes both more kids committing crimes", and i strongly suspect also leads to the very selfishness that erodes their moral compas, so that they only care about themselves.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

A few weeks earlier the bully's mother supervised her bully son beating up the same 6 year old. I would be serving time after taking care of the bully and the mother.

I was looking for that article, I knew that I read it some where.
I'd be in the same boat, plus I have no doubt that other members of immediate family would be to.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

We had a fight in a middle school here in the city and one 14-year-old stabbed another and that kid died in these past couple of weeks.

It was the urban middle school I used to teach at. Super sad, but I remember the fights there.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You've honestly never heard of a 14 year old or younger committing a violent crime?

You know a lot of murderers start off as mutilating pets and animals in their youth...

Wiki link

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

You've honestly never heard of a 14 year old or younger committing a violent crime?

You know a lot of murderers start off as mutilating pets and animals in their youth...

Wiki link

Of course I have, but both of these were on the news today, in the same day, in the same state.
Something about the heinesness (sp) of it all just got to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

i suspect part of the issue is we are forcing kids to grow up too fast, through things like our education system expecting more and more, out of younger and younger kids.

You are onto something. When I think of the safest societies I think of places like S. Korea or Japan.
What is different there?

Very G rated upbringing
Parents take responsibility for their child’s actions
Children are punished in every way, physically, mentally, verbally by all adults and people older than them.
Shame is still part of society

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Of course, don't those societies also have astronomical suicide rates too?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course, don't those societies also have astronomical suicide rates too?

Don't we?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think this lack of empathy maybe because these bully's and violent youths have been conditioned to believe that empathy is a weakness.

If you are weak, you get singled out and beat down, like the victims that the bully target's. To be strong, you cannot have weakness and will despise it in others when you think they are weak.

The weak and vulnerable must be abused, beat down and killed by the strong, it's a main precept of Satanism. The Dark Lord is now restricted to Earth, this is his influence "That is pouring like an avalanche, coming down the mountain."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join