It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Parliament blitzkriegs Putin Heavy Weapons Supplies for Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I could see them taking Taiwan.... Though I think they'd just be taking advantage of the situation, I think it would be seperate of Russia and Ukraine.

We also don't have as much of a justification to help Taiwan. Nothing like the budapest memorandum.

Besides, we're far more reliant on China than Russia. And energy aside, the same goes for Europe.

Personally, I'd argue China is more harmful to the west than Russia, but that doesn't change the reality of how geopolitics will see it.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I could see them taking Taiwan.... Though I think they'd just be taking advantage of the situation, I think it would be seperate of Russia and Ukraine.

Seperate to them but the same to us. It would be the 3rd or 4th front were involved in to some extent.

We also don't have as much of a justification to help Taiwan. Nothing like the budapest memorandum.

Besides, we're far more reliant on China than Russia. And energy aside, the same goes for Europe.

When russia invaded and the US watched, that agreement lost any teeth it might have had. Also while the US isnt reliant on russia, Europe is and our leaders have massive interests in Ukraine.

Personally, I'd argue China is more harmful to the west than Russia, but that doesn't change the reality of how geopolitics will see it.

Id absolutely agree. Reliance keeps it that way unfortunateluly.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

edit on Thu Apr 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You mean like the US installing and building 800+ bases around all Europe? than wondering why the debt is rising?

Why make his move now ? Why not 8 years ago Putin is a old man now near his end and shaking like Angela Merkel and Hitler when footage is observed, Putin could have taken the money and run but he chose confrontation and some are in the dark as to why . Before COVID in late 2019 I read a trucker online moan about the lack of cargo coming in to ports in America and he stated he had never seen things so quiet in all his years on the road trucking as one reply stated the free lunch is over China wanted paid in cash or commodities no more IOUs or free ships full of stuff ,might explain why so many ships are sitting at anchor of China doing nothing,this all seems scripted by TPTB you just have to wonder at the actors involved ,one actor is playing a president and worth north of 500million the other may be a body double as his ex wife is reputed to have divorced because she was sick of living with a imposter ,one thing for sure we are in for interesting times ahead something tells me they will be biblical

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

yes they develop quite a bit, problem is they rarely have the scratch to but a lot of the product they developed.

they are worse about scaling their purchases back than we are.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Even if you think their satellites cant take pictures I have been reading about the convoys of equipment and watching the videos on telegram for weeks. Who needs a satellite when everyone has a cellphone and they are all more technologically advanced than any spy could have ever dreamed of 10-20-30 40 years ago.

The funny thing is I doubt the videos are from spies. Just normal folk that think it's cool enough to post about.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Russia is using very little of their best weapons in this war, and they have been spending plenty on building their military because their cost of production is way less than we have here. We throw lots of profits at military suppliers who pay high wages, Russia can do much more with their military bucks...and China can make three times as much weapons with less money than the US spends on their military contractors.

I agree with the rest, but why do you think they're hiding their real weapons somewhere? That's nuts tbh. If they have better weapons somewhere then they should have used them before they lost the initiative and got bogged down. They lost the first week and first month of war, now Ukraine is getting their reserves out and the West sending more and more gear. If they're still holding back, that's a huge mistake.

But he's been targeting NATO shipments all time. What do you mean "should we expect"?

originally posted by: anonentity

In a place where the locals plan for 40 below for half the year, then a month of deep mud, Napoleon tried it, and Hitler tried it. If you were lucky you got to ride a horse some of the way home before you had to eat it. The locals are still there, probably still using the donated German machinery.

That's the big irony. Putin fell into the same trap as Napoleon and Hitler, he fell victim to general winter.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The German political situation is a mess. My guess is the parliament fears a massive hit to Germany's reputation amongst other EU and NATO states.

At the executive level, Germany has been ruled by coalition governments for years, and those power-sharing arrangements make it difficult for the executive to act decisively (a notable exception to this was Merkel's decision on migrants in 2015).

Merkel, however she did it, had powerful backing that kept the parliament subdued and the German media incurious. It looks like Scholz doesn't have the same magic. Part of it may be a scramble for influence in the wake of the vacuum left by Merkel's departure.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

That's debatable as the time of the incursion happened on a date predicted by Alex Jones. When winter was almost done before the roads turned to mud. But then it is all debatable. We might see a Russian withdrawal, where they just leave. Leave all the old tanks and ordinances. Ukraine would never be the same again and would have full International scrutiny. Masses of draining aid and personnel, food, and fuel-hungry Europe. Anyone stuck in the danger zone of the Russian-speaking areas of Ukraine could settle in Russia. There isn't much redundancy in the West, it is collapsing in ways that are quite insane. Just in time delivery systems, have eaten all the fat. The only thing that seems to get delivered with no worries is vaccines.
The other way of looking at it is if the third world war starts, with Russia. Within hours China will weigh its options, if they join the fray, the West has two fronts to deal with, India might then smell blood and go for China's throat. Or might just stay neutral as it favors Russia. But China would probably just take control of Australia and New Zealand as they run them with money now, to protect its interests as they have done with the Solomon Islands. Anything can happen in Clown world.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I wish, China isn't strong enough yet. This would be a good time to lure them into war.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

My guess is they're counting on Putin going balistic. Rethorically he already has, symbolically too with his huge table, that's not something those folks take lightly, they do love their nice words and protocols and symbols.
Germany also bought the fancy new Israeli anti-missile tech. So yeah that's my guess. Provoke him into an attack, shoot them down and retaliate with all proper justification.
Putin should know that. Alas he also should've known they won't let him just have Ukraine. Or that it will definitely escalate if he tries.

Apparently someone has not great intelligence. Or is really really desperate.

Ummm...shoot down maneuverable hyper sonic kinetic and nuclear bodies...?

With what...?

Then there's the Poseidon

Just one of those fired at say...not so Great Briton...

The west simply has nothing to counter these weapons with...we can't even get low speed hyper sonic glide vehicles to function...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Iron Beam

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Iron Beam

Ummm...Iron Beam...

Quick Facts
Variants None
Role and Mobility Short-Range Laser Air Defense; Road-Mobile
Interceptors and Range High Energy Laser; 7 km
Sensors
Air Defense Radar

Mobile Surveillance and Tracking System

Targets Rockets, Artillery, Mortars, and UAVs
Status/Exports In Development; N/A
Designer/Producer Rafael Advanced Defense Systems

Note the range...short...7 Kilometers...

NOT...taking out any hyper sonic kill vehicles...be they kinetic...or nuclear...

Might be good for Gaza homemade rockets...not so much for defending Europe against maneuverable hyper sonic weapons...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The west simply has nothing to counter these weapons with

That's why they burned down the missile research facilities in Tver and Korolyov and the Chem plant in Kineshma. And as a bonus for them, they killed 17 scientists and injured a couple dozen or so more.
edit on 29-4-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789

The west simply has nothing to counter these weapons with

That's why they burned down the missile research facilities in Tver and Korolyov and the Chem plant in Kineshma. And as a bonus for them, they killed 17 scientists and injured a couple dozen or so more.

Ummm...I can hardly wait for the Russian response...

Makes me wonder which facilities in the US will be having to put out fires in the near term...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I suspect that there will be unexplained fires around Europe and the US at some point in the near future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join