It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sergei Naryshkin - About Polish claims to Western Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: turretless

Well since the point of the EU was to have more weight in a world dominated by superpowers like US, Russia, China that reason will go if they are gone and that's not likely to happen.

England has a little... unresolved delusions of grandeur problems, but they're not so bad. Fun people. Great sandwiches.

In my opinion, the European Union has not succeeded.

Now it is acting not in the interests of the people of Europe but in the interests of the United States.

I got along with the Scots, but not yet with the British.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well yes there's a certain lack of emancipation in the EU, nothing to discuss that's a fact.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What about India and Pakistan border? Any opinion on that piece of statesmanship?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
What about India and Pakistan border? Any opinion on that piece of statesmanship?

I don't understand what India and Pakistan have to do with Poland and Ukraine.

As far as I know, this gift in the form of a division into India and Pakistan was left to its colony by England leaving it.

Since then, the hostility has not ceased there.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Russian propaganda that stems from a plan proposed by Russian MP Vladimir Zhirinovsky., who recently passed away. He floated this bs back in 2014.

KYIV, March 24 /Ukrinform/. The Polish Foreign Ministry has confirmed the receipt of a letter from Russian State Duma deputy Vladimir Zhirinovsky with a proposal that Russia, Poland, Romania and Hungary divide part of Ukraine.

The position of the countries listed told the Russians back in 2014 - NYET

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
nvm mistake on my part appologies
edit on 28-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't see any foreign troops officially on Ukrainian soil without UN backing, Polish or otherwise. Any other incursion could be rightly perceived by Russia as offensive in nature. And well, if it comes to that, the world is truly in a lot of trouble.

At this point, I don't see a way that either of those scenarios occur under current conditions in Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Russian propaganda that stems from a plan proposed by Russian MP Vladimir Zhirinovsky., who recently passed away. He floated this bs back in 2014.

KYIV, March 24 /Ukrinform/. The Polish Foreign Ministry has confirmed the receipt of a letter from Russian State Duma deputy Vladimir Zhirinovsky with a proposal that Russia, Poland, Romania and Hungary divide part of Ukraine.

The position of the countries listed told the Russians back in 2014 - NYET

Maybe Poland has already changed its mind?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Nyet

edit on 28-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Nyet

I am pleased to communicate with such an informed person.

You know Putin's plans and the plans of the Polish government.

I would not be surprised if it turns out that you know the plans of all the governments of the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

What could go wrong? That would kick of WW3 and it would be like waving a red flag at a bull and would end up quickly with the nukes being brought to the field utter madness.

I actually know polish guys that think they are German after the way Germany was carved up 70 years ago and the land given to Poland

In Europe, few people are satisfied with their current borders.

Many people remember the good old days when their country owned some more territories.

Hungary will remember the Transcarpathian region of Ukraine.

Maybe England will remember the French Guyenne.

I always laughed at the idea of people owning land as a child I could never get my head around the idea of someone saying this is mine ! .

And as a adult not much has changed in that respect I guess maps have changed and names of places but that sentiment remains the same ,we own nothing and just borrow it from G-D or whoever and hopefully leave it in better shape than we found it in or that may be the simple farm boy in me that never went away .

But the upper classes like having and possessing stuff and making what should be a simple life so complicated with their strange un-natural ways

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That’s what happens when borders are drawn on a map and don’t develop naturally.

The relevance is to borders in particular and their uses. In this case by the British to leave division behind them on the way out the door.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I know Russian propaganda when I see it...

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Now it's up to you to decide whether to believe it or not.

So a story that the head of a russian alphabet agency says is happening is is considered to be fact. no documentation just what he says he hears.

That's like saying he heard that sh@@ don't stink, so I choose not to believe it.

I will tell you what I do believe, russia is gonna keep on with their bullsh@@ and making threats, and their gonna get called on it. Then one or two things are gonna happen, the world is gonna be turned into a cinder or russia is going to get their a@@ kicked up around their shoulders, then they'll have to pull their head out their a@@ and pull their collar down to take a dump. The only thing russia has that's a threat to the rest of the world are nukes, and putin just might be crazy enough to let them fly, you can bet that when he does russia will be the biggest waste land in the world.

edit on 28-4-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

There's a difference between internal and external borders, keep in mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Because Russia has russified Ukraine at different points in it's history, forced Ukrainians to speak Russian or brought in immigrants or forced Ukrainians out. It creates a messy situation that the whole world suffers from now.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

What could go wrong? That would kick of WW3 and it would be like waving a red flag at a bull and would end up quickly with the nukes being brought to the field utter madness.

I actually know polish guys that think they are German after the way Germany was carved up 70 years ago and the land given to Poland

In Europe, few people are satisfied with their current borders.

Many people remember the good old days when their country owned some more territories.

Hungary will remember the Transcarpathian region of Ukraine.

Maybe England will remember the French Guyenne.

I always laughed at the idea of people owning land as a child I could never get my head around the idea of someone saying this is mine ! .

And as a adult not much has changed in that respect I guess maps have changed and names of places but that sentiment remains the same ,we own nothing and just borrow it from G-D or whoever and hopefully leave it in better shape than we found it in or that may be the simple farm boy in me that never went away .

But the upper classes like having and possessing stuff and making what should be a simple life so complicated with their strange un-natural ways

There are many people on earth who think otherwise.

There are enough of them to war for the land throughout the history known to us.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
That’s what happens when borders are drawn on a map and don’t develop naturally.

The relevance is to borders in particular and their uses. In this case by the British to leave division behind them on the way out the door.

In this regard, the borders of African countries are a particularly interesting sight.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I know Russian propaganda when I see it...

Third Eye?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Now it's up to you to decide whether to believe it or not.

So a story that the head of a russian alphabet agency says is happening is is considered to be fact. no documentation just what he says he hears.

That's like saying he heard that sh@@ don't stink, so I choose not to believe it.

I will tell you what I do believe, russia is gonna keep on with their bullsh@@ and making threats, and their gonna get called on it. Then one or two things are gonna happen, the world is gonna be turned into a cinder or russia is going to get their a@@ kicked up around their shoulders, then they'll have to pull their head out their a@@ and pull their collar down to take a dump. The only thing russia has that's a threat to the rest of the world are nukes, and putin just might be crazy enough to let them fly, you can bet that when he does russia will be the biggest waste land in the world.

Believers are blessed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join