It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans "In Charge" of war in Ukraine says French journalist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

Journalist Georges Malbrunot has returned from Ukraine and was surprised to encounter US personnel in charge of things regarding foreign fighters there.

A very interesting story. The Pentagon is alive and well in Ukraine, organizing and distributing "switchblade" drones.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

This is the same Georges Malbrunot who claimed that French Journalist Gilles Jacquier had been murdered by The Syrian Opposition, when all documented evidence and testimonies proved beyond doubt that Jacquier was murdered by the Assad Regime.

In 2018 Malbrunot was found guilty by The Paris Crimminal Court on 4 counts of defamation of character against French Politician Nathalie Goule.

Maibrunot is a lier.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's really the only explanation to how Ukraine is mounting such an effective defense. The Ukraine military has been in a stalemate with the people in the Donbas area for about 8 years now. Yet I'm expected to believe they are performing this well against an actual military force? Sorry not buying it...

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I have no idea if he is the same guy you mention, but I find his report to be genuine, probably true and accurate. The switchblade drone comments comport with other stories.

The US is fighting a proxy war against Russia, as it has done for many generations. The imposter and traitor Lloyd Austin has said the Pentagon will move heaven and earth to support the Ukrainian Nazis.

This story tends to support his rhetoric. We've done the very same thing in Syria and Libya and so many other parts of the world. Some stories report the White Helmets are now present in Ukraine. They are owned by the US and Israel and Great Britain.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Minsk agreement kept them from liberating Donbas though. There's just been some border skirmishes.

link   
He’s stating the obvious!

True journalists that are trying to fight the propaganda are very brave, they all have a target on their back for doing so.

link   
Foreign forces are playing a large part in Ukraine.

If they are not corrupt, they are psychopathic, and if they are none of the above they are untrained.

As a Brit I should be proud that our special forces and our domestic counter intelligence service MI5 are playing a HUGE role, albeit not reported in MSM.

Of course, knowing what they are up to, I am not proud.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Of course. Putin is too stupid to invade Ukraine.

Biden is running the show. And Harris is helping him.

I believe Pelosi is also kicking Putin's butt. And Maxine Waters is over there as a spy.

It's all a DEEP STATE conspiracy

edit on 28-4-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
It's really the only explanation to how Ukraine is mounting such an effective defense. The Ukraine military has been in a stalemate with the people in the Donbas area for about 8 years now. Yet I'm expected to believe they are performing this well against an actual military force? Sorry not buying it...

Donbas area was against highly trained alt right mercs that Putin employs with whatever they need to fight. Ukraine was basically 5000 to 8000 national guard fighting those mercs. So as we move forward and Ukraine builds up their man power to whatever number they want from a population of 44 million to protect their homeland and we then throw in advance tech military hardware from around the world and you get what we see today.

edit on 28-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There were about 2,000 active and reserve Azov members and when you add in all the rest of the Right Sektor Militias made national guard there were approximately 20,000.

That is from memory but I will look up the source later and post it if I remember where I read it.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

They still had lost the air power. We shall see how long they would do without resources.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Xtrozero

There were about 2,000 active and reserve Azov members and when you add in all the rest of the Right Sektor Militias made national guard there were approximately 20,000.

That is from memory but I will look up the source later and post it if I remember where I read it.

I see this on twitter to i remember seeing it.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Minsk agreement kept them from liberating Donbas though. There's just been some border skirmishes.

Its the Ukrainian side that broke the Minsk agreement by shelling and killing children in Donbass.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.globalresearch.ca...

Journalist Georges Malbrunot has returned from Ukraine and was surprised to encounter US personnel in charge of things regarding foreign fighters there.

A very interesting story. The Pentagon is alive and well in Ukraine, organizing and distributing "switchblade" drones.

If it were not soldiers affiliated with a major Nuclear Weapons country we were killing, I'd be rooting for the Ukraine/USA alliance.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

They still had lost the air power. We shall see how long they would do without resources.

Russia does not have air superiority and it will be less and less. The two parts to get that is to have nothing attacking them from the air or ground. The AAA and man launch high tech pouring in is growing daily, so Russia might want to use air assets sparingly

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I was commenting on why the Ukrainian army had not liberated Donbass before Russia's offensive this year. I do think the agreement has been broken by both sides, and it was never a realistic way to peace in the first place.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Minsk I was literally abandoned in less than a month because of a wide-scale offensive launched by the separatists.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Both alliances have nuclear weapons though. How does that factor into your decision?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: Cutepants

Its the Ukrainian side that broke the Minsk agreement by shelling and killing children in Donbass.

HIding behind civilians to not get shot back at i s dirty and is not a violation of the agreement when they are killed.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.globalresearch.ca...

January 17, 2023

The U.S. is No Longer Trying to HIDE that it's teaching Ukraine soldiers how to kill Russian soldiers.

The United States has begun training Ukrainian combat units in Germany, with the goal of having a battalion ready to deploy against Russian forces within five weeks, according to General Mark Milley, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Source: gettr.com...

It seems Americans are less worried about Vladimir Putin attacking Americans somewhere, in retaliation, than we were early in 2022.

Is it good that General Milley is now openly admitting what everyone suspected?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join